PDA

View Full Version : Monochrome Pokémon?

Porygon-ZZZ
01-16-2014, 11:05 PM
So, I was on Youtube & saw a comment saying something about Monochromatic Pokémon, I decided to take this as a little joke, but, early today I found this: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-rare-monochrome-pokemon-in-x-and-y#ad-image-0
I decided to look it up a bit more & found lots of people talking about them. I am wondering, what are your thoughts on these? And have any of you seen/caught one?

Scooter
01-17-2014, 12:57 AM
I think these may be fake.

Porygon-ZZZ
01-17-2014, 01:13 AM
I think these may be fake.

Someone on facebook said it's some kind of Texture Glitch... But, I can see why people will think they're fake.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-17-2014, 02:44 AM
If not a texture glitch, it's still some glitch with the 3D Models, which was expected. This is the first Pokemon game with 3D graphics, so things that couldn't go wrong in 5th gen are going wrong now. Still pretty cool, not all of them are monochrome though, I know Litleo looks like MissingNo, and there's actually a pic in that article.

I want one!! I need a grey Umbreon!!

Grey Fullbuster
01-17-2014, 12:51 PM
This glitch was remove with the patch 1.1 and 1.2 I think

Porygon-ZZZ
01-17-2014, 01:13 PM
If not a texture glitch, it's still some glitch with the 3D Models, which was expected. This is the first Pokemon game with 3D graphics, so things that couldn't go wrong in 5th gen are going wrong now. Still pretty cool, not all of them are monochrome though, I know Litleo looks like MissingNo, and there's actually a pic in that article.

I want one!! I need a grey Umbreon!!

Lol. A MissingNO Litleo *-* Me wants!

Porygon-ZZZ
01-17-2014, 01:14 PM
This glitch was remove with the patch 1.1 and 1.2 I think

Lol. My X version hasn't been updated xD I might find one.

Faerie
01-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Same with my new copy of Y, maybe I'll try to find one there. But... if I catch one, will it go back to normal if I get the update?

Porygon-ZZZ
01-17-2014, 05:05 PM
Same with my new copy of Y, maybe I'll try to find one there. But... if I catch one, will it go back to normal if I get the update?

Aparently, if you turn your DS off & on again, it'll go back to normal colour.

Scooter
01-30-2014, 03:18 AM
Yeah, I saw that they were texture glitches. I would love just to have one! It would be so great, so much better than shiny in my opinion. (I mean come on, a lot of shinies are GROSS colors :c)

Nodmei Reelnaim
02-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Too bad, it would be pretty cool I guess. Imagine the hype for these :p

Porygon-ZZZ
02-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Too bad, it would be pretty cool I guess. Imagine the hype for these :p

Yes! The hype would be imense... *Shouts to Japan* MAKE MONO CHROME Pokémon!!!' >.<