PDA

View Full Version : Team Building ?

Lord Of Storms
01-21-2014, 02:06 AM
Hello Everyone i wanted everyone's help and opinion om my up coming team, i want it to be exciting but still competitivly viable, so here is what i have so far, oh and they should all have 6 ivs eventually...

1. Breloom - Jolly -Technician - ???

252 attack, 252 speed, 4 defense

-Spore
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch
- ???

2. Azumarill - Adamant - Huge Power -???

252 attack, 252 defense, 4 hp

-Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
-Waterfall
-Play Rough

3. Gengar - Timid - Levitate - Gengarite

252 special attack, 252 speed, 4 hp

-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Focus Blast or Perish Song or Sludge Bomb

4. Trevenant - Careful - Natural Cure - Leftovers

252 special defense, 252 attack, 4 defense

-Leech Seed
-Phantom Force
-Will O' Wisp
-Wood Hammer or Horn Leech ( leaning toward Wood Hammer )

so anyways this is what i have so far and as you can see it is not much i need your help to fill in the blanks add suggestions and anything else to finish my team, oh and if you have any of these pokemon with 4 ivs and above that you have spare that i could you for breeding that would be appreciated thanks !!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Give Breloom Drain Punch and a Toxic Orb and it becomes pretty annoying to kill. Spore, then Substitute, then Drain Punch and either Focus Punch (Since you can't flinch with a Sub up) or Seed Bomb would be my recommendation. If it has Technician, idk then, I never liked Breloom before it could be annoying.

Trevenant should have Substitute instead of Phantom Force, and Horn Leech over Wood Hammer. Give him a Sitrus Berry too, he can spam unlimited berries with Harvest and Natural Cure is useless if you have a Cleric on your team that works well, like Blissey. I also recommend EVs in Defense since he'll be walling Physical Attackers mostly, with Will-O-Wisp and Ghost/Grass being weak to Special Attacks (Ghost, Fire, Dark, and Bug are usually special attacks). Blissey Partners really well with this guy btw, with EVs in HP/SpD and Aromatherapy to heal status. Wish is nice too.

I'd say Dazzling Gleam is a pretty good move for Gengar, since it hits Dark-types more reliably than Focus Blast, hits Dragons hard, and adds Fighting and it hits Normal, which Ghost won't hit. That would be my recommendation instead of TBolt, and then Sub + Perish Song is awesome on Mega Gengar, since he has Shadow Tag, so I'd go with that for the last move slots.

For Belly Jet Azumarill, My favourite item would be a Sitrus Berry for instant recovery after the Belly Drum, and maybe Leftovers too. Not Life Orb though, you'll die before you even get a chance to hit everything once. Maybe a Muscle Band if you really want a power boost.

LinuxUser
01-22-2014, 03:17 AM
If Breloom is Technician then its last move should be Rock Tomb, gets boosted by Technician, has more accuracy than stone edge if its not as powerful but also lowers the opponents speed :)

Lord Of Storms
01-22-2014, 11:23 PM
thanks everyone ill make adjustments as soon as i can but im still looking for a last member to include for the team thanks

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-23-2014, 01:06 AM
I'd say Flash Fire would be good for the last slot, since you have so many mons weak to Fire-type moves. Chandelure is okay but there's also Ninetails, which would be a better fit.