PDA

View Full Version : Poke bank?

chomp-o-squirtle
01-27-2014, 02:00 PM
So I hear so Asian countries got it which ones?
Because I live in India hehehehe :p

TurTwix
01-27-2014, 02:37 PM
So far Japan is the only known country.

Faerie
01-27-2014, 05:33 PM
Why the long wait? Japan already has it, so we know that it works somewhere... but does it really take so long for it to be released everywhere else, too?

The Kiwi Dragon
01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
So I hear so Asian countries got it which ones?
Because I live in India hehehehe :p

The only country other than Japan that I know Bank has been released in is South Korea. So sorry Squirtle but you're out of luck on that one.

Why the long wait? Japan already has it, so we know that it works somewhere... but does it really take so long for it to be released everywhere else, too?

According to Nintendo of America's Twitter page, they say that as they have released Bank in certain Asian countries, they're looking at the response from the consumers in those countries. Now while part of my mind is thinking that is kind of important, part of my mind is thinking 'Why do I give a toss about the experiences of other players who can't specifically tell me if they like it? But at the end of the day we have to wait until Nintendo gets the responses it so desperately wants, which they could still get if they gave us Bank right now.

mungefuddler
01-30-2014, 09:51 AM
This delay is beyond a joke now to be honest. Did Nintendo not use forecasting or even sales figures of the games sold to determine the capacity they would require on their servers?
Anyhow, Japan/South Korea have had this for a week now so surely thats enough time to monitor its functionality. Im hoping today it will be released but they've no excuse not to release by the end of the week.

Nintendo arent really in a position to keep making these poor errors & judgements given their current financial woes & public image.

Rant over - hope everyone enjoys Pokebank when it finally gets released :-)

Nodmei Reelnaim
02-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Seriously what's taking so long? Not that I have anything special to transport... It's silly