PDA

View Full Version : The Pokerus Shop

VoidBreeder
01-31-2014, 12:36 AM

Welcome to the Pokerus Shop! Here will be my main thread for trading Pokerus to other users (as it seems not many people have it). Please see below if you have any questions/concerns/others. * means that this will be expanded upon later in the post.

For those of you that do not know, when infected with Pokerus, your Pokemon grow exponentially faster. They level faster, and even gain more EVs (combined with a Power Item, this can be a very efficient training method for PvP). However, the chances of obtaining Pokerus are lower than even finding a shiny pokemon. So if you believe that taking a few dips in the local grass may help you find it, think again. I am very dubious that you would be able to find it that easily when I have only encountered it in one of my games - and even that was by pure accident. It would be much wiser to trade for it online in some kind of forum... Good thing you've already found yourself at mine, right? ;)

What I offer (Pokerus already included):
Torchic (normal)
Torchic (Speed Boost)*
Random*

What I'm looking for:
Special Abilities
Starters I don't already have
Shinies
Legends
Rare Pokemon
Uncommon Pokemon
Pokemon I like*
Items*

A few things you may also wish to know about me:
I have a right to deny your request
It takes time to breed
Pokerus takes longer than three seconds to spread
I dislike it when my FC is deleted even after the trade (Friend Safari!)
I only trade with my Pokemon X copy (for now)
Please keep this list in mind when posting :)

FC (Friend Code): 5069-4236-0583

Waiting List:

Thread Rules:
Please do not enter a request if the waiting list is full
Please do not enter a request if you already know it's completely ridiculous
Please do enter a request with the word 'shoulder' discreetly tucked away somewhere
Please do not use this thread for casual chat
Please be polite
Please know that all PokeBay rules are applied to this thread

*Torchic (Speed Boost) are more likely to be male. If you specifically want a female, I may request something more/else (as I have difficulty producing them do to the 12% chance)
*Random pertains to casual pokemon I have caught/traded for/generally found that I can infect and trade. These pokemon have the possibility to being rare, as well
*Pokemon I like: Slowpoke, Magikarp, Altaria, Mega Evolvers, or anything else you may be able to tempt me with
*Items I like: Mega Evolving items, Power Items, Master Balls, other rare items. Please no berries.

*Any pictures that may be in this post are not mine, and I credit those who made them completely.

Jiwon
02-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Hey, I'd really appreciate a pokerus pokemon, doesn't have to be special but the speed boost torchic sounds nice. I got the game a couple days ago and just recently beat the elite four, so I don't really have much to offer except a giveaway Garchomp (you get it for purchasing the game), special ability Dragonair, and special ability Flechinder. Would really appreciate a pokerus trade so I can EV train faster :D

Jiwon 5129-2142-1322

WordUp
02-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I have:
Goomy (w/ HA Gooey)
Froakie (w/ HA Protean)
Skarmory (w/ HA Weak Armor)
Whirlipede (w/ HA Speed Boost)

I even have some 5IV Chimchars but they don't have a HA.

Hopefully one of these pokemon work for you! Stay frosty!

josh FC: 2595-1161-0369

VoidBreeder
02-02-2014, 10:20 PM
-to Jiwon-
-Sorry for the late reply-
That sounds pretty interesting! :D Could you give me the abilities of those three pokemon? I'm especially curious about the Garchomp and Dragonair because those are two pokemon that I like. :)

VoidBreeder
02-02-2014, 10:22 PM
-to jvezzers-
-sorry for late reply-
The Froakie sounds the best. :) I'll add you immediately. Have you added me already? Also what would be a convenient trading time for you?

WordUp
02-02-2014, 11:02 PM
@VoidBreeder: Sweet! I just added you lol. And i'm actually free right now so if you're free to trade just let me know!:)

and just thought i'd let you know, the froakie is timid/male with 4IVs. Hope you'll like it! xD

VoidBreeder
02-02-2014, 11:14 PM
@jvezzers: I'm only interested in the hidden abilities xD If a pokemon has one and I don't have it, I want it basically. Just found you! :D Initiating trade.

Thanks for trading with the Pokerus shop! We look forward to your possible future business~

Jiwon
02-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Hey there,

Just realized the Garchomp is not tradeable since it was acquired from an event. HOWEVER, I just got into breeding a bunch of squirtle to raise a perfect blastoise. I just so happened to come across a shiny squirtle! The dragonair are still up for grabs, but to be honest all thats special about them are the hidden abilities (marvel scale)

-OFFERS-
Pair of 4 IV squirtle for breeding: calm|torrent|
one has perfect IVs in: HP, DEF, SP.ATK, SP.DEF
the other has perfect IVs in: DEF, SP.ATK, SP.DEF, SPEED

SHINY SQUIRTLE: calm|torrent|
perfect IVs in just SP.ATK (but it's shiny :D)

the two dragonair with marvel scale and 2-3 perfect IVs (forgot, sorry)

EDIT: btw, do the speed boost torchic have any perfect IVs?

Kyurem-B
02-03-2014, 04:14 PM
I can trade people pokerus Shinys and Legends or just normal pokemon with pokerus on them.

VoidBreeder
02-03-2014, 05:34 PM
@Jiwon: I would love the shiny squirtle, thankyouverymuch xD Also no, I haven't had the time to go into breeding like that, so I stick near the shallows with things like this. I hope that doesn't throw off our trade?

@Kyurem-B: This is a thread that I personally started so that I - me, myself, and I - may trade with other users while specifically offering Pokerus and Hidden Ability Pokemon in the same package. If you wish to trade, then by all means I support you. I do NOT support, however, posting said trading posts in this thread, as it does not belong to you. If you wish to trade Pokemon with Pokerus, then I give you applause. My only requirement is that you do not do it here. Thank you very much for your time.

Jiwon
02-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Hmmm not necessarily. Though I probably won't until i have time, do you possibly have male and female speed boost torchics so i can maybe breed IVs myself? It doesnt throw off the trade at all, but i would GREATLY appreciate another speed boost torchic for breeding. I added your friend code, lets get this sorted soon :D

Also, for the extra torchic i could trade you one of the near perfect squirtle i mentioned above, or the hidden abilty dragonair. Your pick!

Hope to hear from you soon.

VoidBreeder
02-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Not a problem! :D I actually get female Speed Boost Torchics, surprising enough. And I think I'd like the squirtle that has Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. :) I look forward to trading with you! :D I'm online right now, and I'll see if I can find you! :D

Jiwon
02-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Online right now waiting for you to accept trade ^^

VoidBreeder
02-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Offering me a dragonair silly? :3 I'd like to accept but I'm afraid you already have the Torchic's xD Unless you'd like another, which I doubt. Thank you so much for your business!