PDA

View Full Version : Team battles and elite 9

Charizardgirl
01-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Right to begin you Will[U]need to read these instructions to understand.

Team battles are for pokemon trainers who want to win a shiny Keldeo, Melloetta or Gensect (You pick) You need to organise a team of four the teams are bellow.
[U]STEP 1
Pick your team:
Team- Shockers: Electric
Team- Waterfall- Water
Team- Polar- Ice
Team- Mind Reader's: Pyshic, Ghost, dragon
Team- Flame: Fire
Team- Ledgend: Legenderys (The six of your pokemon have to be diffrent ledgendrys)

Step 2
Write a reply saying what team you are on

************************************************** **********************************************
If one person says they want to be on team Polar then another person says they want to they will automatically be put on to that team, every person on the team will get a message saying who they are in a team with. Every person in that team will then have to get to know each other by say hi or somthing like it. Every person will then get a message saying when the battle will be, however if you are busy or the day or time then message me beforehand so I can change the time. Every person will get an update on the new time and day.
************************************************** ***********************************************
One person from that team will try and battle the elite 9 and if you lose you are out of the competion but the other three are still in and you are out of the competion to win a rare shiny. Teams will beat the elite 9 and out of all the teams the last two will have a one on one battle. You will only beat one elite 9 so you might have to beat the pyshic and then that is your battle over the last two teams battle each other. If three teams or four win then they will beat more elite 9 when we have a final 2 teams they will beat eachother then you have to send me a message saying who one if to people win those two will have a battle and the winner get's a rare shiny.
************************************************** ***********************************************
Elite 9 members are for competing trainers. There is needed to be 5 it is the same as the teams you have to have the correct pokemon. For example you can't have a team of water and one grass if you do then you will automatically be out of the elite 9.

STEP 1
Pick your chose for an elite member
Ice
Physic, ghost
Electric
Water
Legendrys

STEP 2)
Write a message saying what member you want to be

************************************************** **********************************************
One person only for each pokemon type. You will be expected to try and be on pokebay every day, if you can't then please don't offer to be a member. Please reply to all your message's also you will need to message me who wins or beats you so I know no team is cheating.
That is basically it. I will keep everyone updated.

I am an elite 9 member I will be legendrys.
Four spaces remaning.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
01-07-2012, 07:29 AM
can you do team flame for fire if yes can i be it im good at fire i have all fire starters and can i use a shiny victini from the event no bad moves sets has the events movesets and i used ar to make it shiny but it broke x_0 :P

Charizardgirl
01-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Of course I will make team flame for fire pokemon and you will be that member, make sure you write it down or remember it.
Shiny Squirtle

SHINY SQUIRTLE
01-07-2012, 10:46 AM
x_0 sorry cant no more my game broke :(

Charizardgirl
01-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Darkari fits into my legendrys catogory, would you like to be an elite member, I bet your strong.

Monty
01-07-2012, 05:48 PM
:( Why does everyone want a hacked legendary that hasn't been introduced by any game or event. I want those pokemon but when their code is legit in the game.

Lelouch vi Britannia
01-08-2012, 12:37 AM
I like to join but I'm a dragon/dark user is that cool.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
fine ill be fire i fixed my game with tape lol

lonewolf
01-08-2012, 08:49 AM
would lucario
or zoroark
be put into the legendary catalog i mean they have there own movie????

lonewolf
01-08-2012, 08:51 AM
lol NEVER MIND!!!!!

jramos0122
01-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Darkari fits into my legendrys catogory, would you like to be an elite member, I bet your strong.

I would be interested in being a elite 9 member if u have any openings I like to battle and I'm not bad.

Dr. Smiles
01-15-2012, 08:17 PM
I can be Team Mind-Reader or Shockers, any group besides legendary, I can fit in just pm me

Dusclops, Sableye, Gengar, Cofragigus, Shedinja, Spiritomb
Pikachu, Emolga, Eelektross, Ampharos, Jolteon, Electrivire

yoyoyonas
01-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Can u do a team for dragons or darks ( or both together)

Charizardgirl
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
jramos would you like a pokemon battle. I can have a pokemon batttle now if you want. I will be using rare legenderys

Kidfrost1202
01-27-2012, 01:51 AM
can I be on Team- Legend

thunderpick2
01-27-2012, 05:08 AM
#teamflame

Charizardgirl
01-30-2012, 11:18 AM
I can be Team Mind-Reader or Shockers, any group besides legendary, I can fit in just pm me

Dusclops, Sableye, Gengar, Cofragigus, Shedinja, Spiritomb
Pikachu, Emolga, Eelektross, Ampharos, Jolteon, Electrivire

Would you be able to be team mind-reader