PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Series XY

cuz bruh
02-04-2014, 11:23 PM
-_- THEY BROUGHT IT BACK.

Pokemon: The Series XY is actually good! I feel like i am in my house on that one day it is snowing, popping in Pokemon VHS' after another, and drinking hot cocoa. I love it.

I have watched every episode so far. I never did that with Pokemon Black and White.

Ash grew up! He did. He is still childish, but he is more responsible. Pikachu is a whole lot better, and I am not annoyed at all, watching all of the different characters.

I can't really conclude anything but I enjoyed it, so far.

What do you think?

Nature
02-05-2014, 12:08 AM
It's changed a lot :) I'm also excited for it :)

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-05-2014, 05:47 AM
Ash appears to be the same old Ash he always is at the start of every region. Knowing very little and having tons to learn despite his past adventures. His Pikachu is of course garbage once again for no reason. That being said, this region's journey has been excellent so far. Even the filler episodes don't suck, which is very surprising. I'm surprised Serena was made to be so openly crushing on Ash right from the start, leaving no speculation to her feelings for him, and it's very fitting and romantic that they did that for a region based on France. Bonnie should be an annoying, cute child, but is simply cute and a good character, playing a kind of reverse-Brock role while her brother, Clemont, plays an inspired Misty-like role, and it all fits together amazingly well. With the disappointment Unova was, Kalos is definitely headed in a great direction. Team Flare will hopefully add their own flavor to this already impressive season and make it even better.

cuz bruh
02-05-2014, 12:59 PM
AND GET RID OF TEAM ROCKET

Rico the Lucario
02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
AND GET RID OF TEAM ROCKET
I wouldn't get rid of Team Rocket entirely.
Yes, they have been such a pain listening to "We're blasting off again" at least once in every episode. Sometimes twice.
Though, think about how many teenagers, a little older than us, who grew up watching Pokemon 24/7. That quote is practically their childhood, and I think that if they got rid of it, the older viewers wouldn't watch it. Could they put in Team Flare? Of course, but not get rid of Team Rocket entirely.

cuz bruh
02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
If thats the case, than not EVERY episode.

NightmareRageMonster
02-05-2014, 09:32 PM
I say that i hope that ash will at least catch a legendary,i mean,come on,how many times is he going to let a FREAKING GIGANTIC DRAGON TYPE POKEMON,OR A GODLIKE BEAST OF A POKEMON FLY AWAY AS IF THEY ARE NOTING MORE THAN AN ANNOYING PIDGEY,I SWEAR,ITS GETTING SO OLD ITS KILLING ME!!!!!JUST CATCH A LEGENDARY ASH,YOU HAD A WIDE OPENING WITH ZEKROM,THEN POOF,HES GONE!!!JUST DO IT!!! DONT HESITATE!!!

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Ash never had a chance to catch Zekrom... I don't see him ever catching a legendary, and if he did, it'd be very cheesy. Imagine him beating the Pokemon league thanks to a legend. How many people do you think will say: "The first time ash beats a league it's because he caught a legend." The answer is just about everyone will say that. He needs to just go through with skill, not some OP legendary. It's just too cheesy.

TR shouldn't go away forever. I enjoy that they aren't in every ep anymore, and I thought they were great in Unova for getting jobs done. They should make TR an actual threat and allow them to maybe get away with stealing Pokemon every once in a while. Not once has TR her seen accomplishing a theft. They aren't threatening and when you see then, you know somehow Ash is gonna stop them. It's just boring. Make it seem like they actually have a chance at winning. As someone who's see every Pokemon ep, I would LOVE to never hear them "blast off again." Personally.

Rico the Lucario
02-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Ash never had a chance to catch Zekrom... I don't see him ever catching a legendary, and if he did, it'd be very cheesy. Imagine him beating the Pokemon league thanks to a legend. How many people do you think will say: "The first time ash beats a league it's because he caught a legend." The answer is just about everyone will say that. He needs to just go through with skill, not some OP legendary. It's just too cheesy.

TR shouldn't go away forever. I enjoy that they aren't in every ep anymore, and I thought they were great in Unova for getting jobs done. They should make TR an actual threat and allow them to maybe get away with stealing Pokemon every once in a while. Not once has TR her seen accomplishing a theft. They aren't threatening and when you see then, you know somehow Ash is gonna stop them. It's just boring. Make it seem like they actually have a chance at winning. As someone who's see every Pokemon ep, I would LOVE to never hear them "blast off again." Personally.
Just read my mind. :P

NightmareRageMonster
02-06-2014, 02:39 AM
But still,at least hell catch a legendary once,hed be pretty cool if he had one,and not only that,mabey some people will be in awe,then mabey hell either a:release it or b:it will rarely obey him(charizard hint here,*wink wink*

Scooter
02-09-2014, 09:27 AM
I was really happy to see that Ash was really trying hard to be more focused on his goal. (Still hate Team Rocket being little noobies) Love that the drawing of the show got more intense and added a dramatic and sensible touch to it. I mean when Ash was standing at the top of the tower, staring Garchomp down, with his hair swaying through his hair. He looked like a major BA and was saying "I am not taking any more of this stupid f***ery, I am going to help you and you are just going to have to deal with it.

deadlyfox43110
05-27-2014, 10:08 PM
He still wont win the pokemon league. (._.)

mighty tangrowth
06-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Who else think the malamar wood be grate in the movie

Kyurem-B
06-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Ash doesn't catch very many pokemon. Red was always the true pokemon master. He caught them all.. including Mewtwo. If anyone has Hulu I recommend watching "Pokemon Origins". XY The Series is looking good though so far, can't wait to see him Mega Evolve his own pokemon ^.^

Geo Sakuraba
06-23-2014, 05:33 PM
he still will never catch all the pokemon, he still hasnt caught a legendary despite the many times a legendary has appeared in front of him...