PDA

View Full Version : Ferigatlr moveset.

Master Poketim
02-15-2014, 02:12 AM
I need help with Ferigatlr moveset and EVS.

I got Dragon dance, ice punch, crunch, earthquake, waterfall and aqua jet.

Evs i'm planning to max out attack and speed and the rest hp.

Which 4 moves should i use? I'm thinking dragon dance, ice punch, earthquake and waterfall. But smogon says aqua jet is important...

Let me know if you got any advice.

LinuxUser
02-15-2014, 04:06 AM
I like Ddance, ice punch, crunch and waterfall but its completely up to you :) the best way to find out a moveset is to pick 4 moves and try them out, if you don't like it change it until you find the set you like :)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Smogon is a very standard site, don't be phazed by what they say xD Honestly, my Trevenant runs Leech Seed/WoW/Substitute/Horn Leech and Max Defense, but they recommend Special Defense and Phantom Force instead of Horn Leech, mine works better on my team :P So basically, try it out! If you keep getting KO'd by things that are faster than you, maybe you should try aqua jet. But if you use DD then how many things can be faster?

Veteran Tailfire
02-15-2014, 11:59 PM
I would say keep Dragon Dance, as it is very useful on Feraligatr.
Waterfall is a good STAB move for Feraligatr, reaching 120 Power and 100 accuracy with no drawbacks, plus the chance to make the foe flinch.
Earthquake is useful for coverage and one of Feraligatr's Main weaknesses - Electric. Also, if you run Focus Sash, you can survive a Jolteon/Electrode's attack (It may still be faster after a dragon dance) and respond with EQ.
Finally, Ice Punch is very good for covering the grass weakness that feraligatr has, plus has a 10% chance of freezing the opponent.

You dont need to follow this moveset as this is just my Opinion, but i hope it helps. :D

Master Poketim
02-16-2014, 11:27 PM
lol yeah I chose dragon dance, waterfall, ice punch and earthquake. I gave it mystic water, but i will get it a focus sash instead.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Watttt no wayyy this thing won't get OHKO'd by anything that hasn't had a few boosts in already, it has pretty good defenses even if you don't invest in themmm