PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] is this a good team

joshua
01-09-2012, 03:24 AM
i want to know if these two teams are good and any way to improve them
here is my first team
girantina level 100 with the moves earth power,aura sphere,shadow claw and force
heatran level 100 with the moves earth power,heat wave,lava plume and magma storm
kyogre level 100 with the moves water spout,blizzard,thunder,sheer cold
darkrai level 100 with the moves dark void,dark pulse,brick break,blizzard
groundon with the moves eruption,fire blast,fissure,solarbeam
rayquaza with the moves thunder,extreme speed,dragon pulse,outrage

and here is my second and best team
arceus- moves extreme speed,earth power,judgment,blizzard
zekrom- moves outrage,thunder bolt,bolt strike,fusion bolt
reshiram- moves dragon pulse,fusion flare,blue flare,fire blast
kyurem- moves blizzard,dragon pulse outrage,draco meteor
landorus- moves outrage,stone edge,fissure,earthquake
hydreigon- moves crunch,fly,dragon pulse and rush

if there are any suggestions on how to make my two teams better please let me know

Lelouch vi Britannia
01-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Okay if I were you, take giratina shadow claw and put dragon pulse or dragon claw, Heatren keep earth power and maybe lava plume but flamethrower is better and remove the other fire type moves and put crunch or something, Kyoger remove water spout and put something good like calm mind or something and remove thunder and put thunderbolt, Darkrai remove blizzard and but ice beam or thunderbolt and remove brick break and put focus blast, Groundon remove eruption and put fire punch or flamethrower and take fissure and put earthquake and take fire blast and put shadow claw or something, Rayquanza take thunder and put thunderbolt, take extremespeed and put crunch, and take outrage and put flamethrower or something else.

M1gu3ru
01-09-2012, 04:41 AM
You should put different moves. Not almost all the same type like ZeroKnight00 said. And put them good items to raise accuary or to raise the power of the attack moves that should make them stronger than they are. :)

joshua
01-09-2012, 08:53 AM
they all have good items i made sure of that and zerokninght00 thanks for that i will change most of the moves

joshua
01-09-2012, 08:54 AM
m1gu3ru they all have good items i made sure of that and zerokninght00 thanks for that i will change most of the moves

Lelouch vi Britannia
01-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Yea make sure they got moves that beats there weakness like groundon is weak against water so put solarbeam stuff like that.

CapnObvious123
03-10-2012, 08:30 PM
1277 mfw all Legendary ubers. Snore. Ubers is so boring.

mewrules
03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
the only advice i would give is for the darkrai change brick beak with the move nightmare as it adds with the ability of it or dream eater as it givesd u health which could be vital in a battle these 2 moves can be useful with the move dark void and its effective any pokemon that will go to sleep from the dark void move

Fazbear_Ent.©
03-10-2012, 10:59 PM
First of all, its difficult to accurately rate a team with little info all bunched up. This is the format you need to use:
Pokemon@ Item
Nature
Ability
EV Spread
Moveset
Second, honestly it is borderline pointless to rate a team of nothing but legendaries that require zero skill to use. My advice; try using pokemon other than legendaries.

Baby Koga
03-11-2012, 12:53 AM
I have to agree with CapnObvious on this one. A team made entirely of Legendary and Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon kinda takes the fun out of the game. You should try using other strong pokemon that are EV trained and make your team more individualised rather than over powering it with predictable pokemon. Well that's just my opinion anyways! :)