PDA

View Full Version : TwitchPlaysPokemon

DejaVu146
02-20-2014, 06:38 AM
If you haven't heard of this already, this is literally everyone in the globe (well, all who are participating) playing Pokemon Red at the same time. You can find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

You can participate by typing a command into the chat, and it responds to all the requests (well, they aren't instantaneous. They get queued). It's fun to watch. There were moves that were done that made you want to face palm (such as releasing Charmeleon). Has anyone else been following this?

musicdude1815
02-20-2014, 05:37 PM
It is amazing how a concept like this has turned into a parody-of-sorts of religion and politics. I've been watching it every free chance I have. Also go to https://sites.google.com/site/twitchplayspokemonstatus/ and go to the fanart links for all the meme goodness inside.

LinuxUser
02-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Iv been watching this for a while, Pray to the Helix Fossil :p

The Kiwi Dragon
02-20-2014, 07:27 PM
I've seen it. A lot of people type in the word 'Democracy' a lot. :p

Porygon-ZZZ
02-21-2014, 07:49 PM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE US HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Hehe. I've been participating in #TwitchPlaysPokemon xD They have also released CCC the Hitmonlee & Flareon :3

Gaming Master 2000
02-21-2014, 09:57 PM
I watched a little bit of it but got sick of it pretty quick. Going round in circles, pressing the start button over and over gets really annoying!

DejaVu146
02-22-2014, 03:49 AM
It's annoying, no doubt, At the same time though, I keep going back just to see how far they got in the past 30minutes, hour, two hours, etc.

VictiniBlastDP
02-22-2014, 02:49 PM
I've watched way too much, CCC the Hitmonlee got released 10 minutes of obtaining him, ABBBBBK / the Charmeleon got released, always praising the Helix Fossil, some of it is painful to watch, they deleted Pidgeot's Gust for Mirror Move, but going to be funny seeing them try and get Surf & the Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone.