PDA

View Full Version : Seismic Toss Question.

Master Poketim
02-22-2014, 12:06 AM
I got a chansey/blissey with seismic toss.

I was wondering if Seismic toss always does the same amount of damage each time fixed regardless of attack ivs, despite the fact that it is a physical attack.

So say if I have a perfect 6iv blissey, and I also have a 5 iv - attack blissey and they were both level 100. If I used seismic toss, would the damage be the same for both blisseys? OR would the blissey with the perfect attack IV deal more damage with it's seismic toss compared to the blissey without perfect attack iv?

Basically the question is, does seismic toss deal the same damage since it's based on the opponents level regardless of IVs.

Grey Fullbuster
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
The amount of damage of seismic toss is ALWAYS match with the user level

LinuxUser
02-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Seismic Toss will always do the same amount of damage as the users level regardless of ivs and attack stat.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-22-2014, 04:27 AM
If you use it you will still get hurt by Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet though, and Ghost's aren't affected, so it's basically a normal move with a set amount of damage. Honestly, if you use Blissey you're better off with Flamethrower since she has passible Special Attack, Seismic Toss is only the better option on Chansey most of the time