PDA

View Full Version : Premier Ribbon on Pokemon.

Master Poketim
02-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Hi guys,

I just got a shiny 6iv kabutops and shiny 6iv weaville from trading, however I found that there's a premier ribbon attached to them and they are not kalos born. Are they hacked pokemons? What does the premier ribbon mean? The guy claims they are legit else it wouldn't get through pokebank.

ceazeus
02-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Hi.
How is it going?

Premier Ribbon is a ribbon given to Event Pokémon. The Kabutops and Weaville may be gotten from some of Events that give out Pokémons.

Pokébank declined a lot of my pokémons when I tried to pass my shinies from White 2, so I think that this part is true.
However, you need to research a bit and find out whether Kabutops or Weavilles were distributed in events.
Peace

LinuxUser
02-23-2014, 03:04 AM
There from pokecheck. the premier ribbon is like a clone ribbon and means it been cloned from there.

Master Poketim
02-23-2014, 11:25 PM
So, it's not legit, and they are fakes/hacked, or is it still legit?

Eric Cartman
02-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Well, it depends on the pokemon. If it stats are somehow very high, there is a high chance it could be hacked. If it is not, then it is considered legal, but not legit, because you used an outside device to get the pokemon.

DejaVu146
02-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Think to yourself (9.9 times out of 10, this will prove true), if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

The 6IVs and shiny already threw a red flag to me. Now if it was shiny and maybe 1,2, or 3IV (and not level 100), I wouldn't be as skeptical. However, the Premier Ribbon is the icing on the cake. Since Premier Ribbons are only on event Pokemon (so they can't be passed off on GTS). Kabuto and Weavile were never events. Therefor, it is hacked/fake.