PDA

View Full Version : Pokebay VGC Styled Multi-Battle Tournament 2014

VictiniBlastDP
02-23-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm currently planning a Video Game Championships styled Double Battle Challenge, but, you can partner up with another player!

No Mewtwo (X/Y Mega Stone) Yveltal, Xerneas & Zygarde.

You probably don't know what the VGC Rules are, but here's some help with those... Rules.

-Only Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Game Cards or downloadable versions are permitted for use.
-Players may use Pokémon from the Central Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #150, Coastal Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #153, or Mountain Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #147.
-Pokémon must be placed in the Battle Box.
-Pokémon are allowed to Mega Evolve.
-Pokémon above Level 50 are permitted, but they are auto-leveled down to 50 for the duration of battle.
-Players may use Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.
-Players may use items that have been officially released via Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, the Pokémon Global Link, or an official event or promotion.

If you want to participate, put you name down below, I'll begin posting everyone's names on here below this message, if you have a chosen partner, I'll add the both of you together and that team will be completed! When I see how many I have gathered, I shall try getting certain teams to Battle.

Simone & Ian
Mr. SandMan & ???
Damian & Adam
Hennessey & Kyrl
TheWelshKing & DJGeorgie

KingKyrl
02-23-2014, 01:26 AM
I'm in

Bøleyn
02-23-2014, 03:10 AM
I will, but I'll have to sort out a team

The Kiwi Dragon
02-23-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm in. I have a very nice VGC Team I wished to test in-game rather than on Showdown! and now's my chance. I'll find a Tag Partner. :)

Georgia
02-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Nick and I are Tag partners. :)

Itachi
02-24-2014, 03:14 PM
Awesome you have Ian and I down already :3