PDA

View Full Version : AZUMARILL MOVESet

KingKyrl
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Hello My Azumarill Moveset right now is .
Ability Huge Power
1.Bulldozer
2.Aqua Jet
3.Play Rough/Super power
4.Ice Punch
Any Advise ???

Master Poketim
03-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Kick out bulldozer.

Grey Fullbuster
03-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Kick out bulldozer.
I'm agree with you kick out bulldozer and put superpower

KingKyrl
03-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Ok thanks

LinuxUser
03-03-2014, 05:37 AM
@Choice Band/Lum Berry/ Sitrus Berry/Leftovers/Life orb
Adamant: Max Attack, max hp
Belly Drum/Waterfall
Aqua Jet/Waterfall
Super Power
Play Rough :)

KingKyrl
03-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Why Waterfall

Kamina
03-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Really depends on the rest of your team but i would teach azumarill play rough instead of Superpower because it gets a stab increase (1.5) for being a fairy move and can hit fighting pokemon/dark pokemon/ dragon pokemon. Also you should get rid of Ice Punch since it has overlapping coverage with playrough (both hit dragon super effectively and waterfall hits ground harder) and stab playrough has a base power of 135 damage which does just a little less than supper effective ice punch on grass pokemon (you should not be staying in on a grass pokemon anyways). I like the bulldoze actually since aegislash is so common and you wont lost any attack if it does king sheld but another alternative could be knock off since it hits ghost pokemon pretty hard after the buff it got this gen and a lot of pokemon rely a lot on their items. hope it helpsz.

KingKyrl
03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
It now has ,
Ability - Huge power
Leftover
Iron tail/ bulldozer
Play Rough
Superpower
Waterfall/hydro pump ??

Kamina
03-03-2014, 07:07 PM
waterfall better than hydropump since waterfall gets boosted by huge power (2x base stat). Aquajet is still useful since it usually always hits first and azumaril is not that fast. Waterfall and aquajet are both good even tho they are both water type one hits very hard or used if you think opponent will switch and the other is to kill pokemon who are at low hp. No iron tail because it is inaccurate and waterfall already hits rock pokemon hard enough.

i guess i will just post best sets that i have seen through out playing in 6th gen

Azumarill (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough

In this set you belly drum and than get 25% of your hp back from and you have an instant +6. you usually do this in the end game when you know you opponent doesnt not haev many pokemon left or at lest pokemon who can live an +6 Aquajet. Waterfall and playrough is to hit slow bulky pokemon like reinicles and conkuldurr who could probably live +6 Aquajet at full health. Superpower and iron tail are bad in this set because they are 1 not as powerful and iron tail is innacurate and missing can cost game while super power lowers your defence and attack so you can't sweep as well..

Azumarill (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off/Super Power

In this set you have aquajet to still kill pokemon who have little hp or against fast fire sweepers like infernape/ charizard-y not in the sun. Playrough is azumaills strongest stab move and hits bulky fighting/dark/dragon pokemon extremely well like conkeldurr and dragonite. The last move can be superpower if you you're team is weak to ferrothorn or knock off if you team is not weak to ferrothorn and don't have another knock offer.

Azumarill (M) @ Life Orb/Splash Plate
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off/Superpower

Just the same as the one above except you are not locked into one move.

I think you could also run bulldoze as the last move slot since it can hit aegislash hard but usually aegi can still hard counter Azumarill.

or le gemmick

Azumarill (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Dig

Pretty much trap pokemon with whirlpool and than use perish song to kill dem. c_c yea i used it once it can beat chancy or blissey and no one even expects it altho no one switches it in on a chancy or a blissey. dig is to protect your self while u wait for perish song to each zero and protect does the same thing. you could give it sap sipper but it can't learn dig so i guess you can teach it toxic instead of dig if you want to trap grass pokemon who don't have poison moves. eves for defence are random i guess i don't really know best eves or nature for it but just make sure you have max hp and the rest spred out well in defences

hope that helps n_n

KingKyrl
03-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Ok that helps soo much thanks one question , what the final moveset is the best I think
Playrough
Waterfall
Superpower
Aqua ring /belly drum

Kamina
03-03-2014, 08:11 PM
belly drum

KingKyrl
03-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Ok thanks