PDA

View Full Version : Best competive mega :)

ItsLarge27
03-03-2014, 06:05 PM
I'd like to have multiple opinions on what is the best competitive mega, but only say megas that arent in ubers plz :p

Kamina
03-03-2014, 06:12 PM
at the moment probably mega charizard-y but i fear that it will probably be banned by smogon soon as well :(. Anyhow it is because it can summon drought and has a super high special attack stat plus it can fire off (no pun intended) solar beams without having to charge up. Pretty much chancy/ is the only one who can "wall" its attack (or dragon pokemon if it does not run dragon pulse) and not many pokemon can get easily switch in on it. the only down side is that it is pretty slow for sweeper standards and takes a lot of damage from stelth rocks so make sure you have a defogger or a rapid spinner.

ItsLarge27
03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
My favs are the charizards, ancient power really helps y as well :)

LinuxUser
03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I really liked Lucario.. Of course banned to ubers.. Well now i really like mega medicham although it can't really take a hit. Charizard Y seems to be really powerful with its massive sp attack and with drought boosting fire attacks. Would work great with sticky web i think :p although stealth rocks really Hurts him.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2014, 10:02 AM
I personally like Mega Kangaskhan. Fast, hard hitting twice in a row and no one likes a double shot of STAB Fake Out. I play VGC (because she's confined to the Uber tier if I remember correctly) and I have a set involving her and a certain other Pokemon that has made many a player rage quit. :-P

coolboy
03-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Ive been running a mega ampharos in a double battle trick room team and im pretty happy with it, the rest of the team seems bit off but ampharos has done a pretty nice job

Darks
03-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Mega Mawile is really good. Especially that sucker punch. I've swept a few teams with that move and play rough.

suneR3
03-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Mega Aggron is

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
TBH Megasaur is the way to go, this thing has Thick Fat and monster defenses, so it's only weak to Flying and Psychic. It's also immune to Poison and Leech Seed, preventing magic bounce from ruining your day, and it doesn't mind being burned. Tbh with all the stiffs at Smogon I'm surprised it hasn't been banned... yet. Mega Luc didn't need to be banned though tbh, I always handled it really easily, same with Mega Khan ? I guess that's just me though.