PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Rainbow Rom Hack

Rico the Lucario
03-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Ok, so I am making a rom hack and it should be pretty difficult. You probably already know that me and King Keldeo were making Pokemon BoltYellow, though we never really got that far through it. Well, now I am back in the mood, if you haven't already known I am coming back onto Pokebay, and I am currently working on a ROM. Though, this game is really unlike any other Pokemon game, yet it is at the same time. It is almost a mix of all of the main Pokemon games. What do I mean by that? I mean that the enemy is a Ghetsis sprite, though colored extremely different than his original. Also, Professor Oak is in a FABULOUS Rainbow suit. What. Is. Better. Than. That.
Though, it is different from a lot of games. As you know, in the first episode of the Pokemon anime, Ash was late receiving his starter. All 3 were already chosen, though Professor Oak had a fourth starter. That wasn't the case in the game, though. In the game there was only Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. (Until Pokemon Yellow)
So, I had an idea. What if there WERE 4 starters? What if there were cousins/relatives to some of the greatest characters in history of Pokemon? What if the wishes of a bunch of fans, such as a Mega Arceus, or a fusion between Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem, came true?
Pokemon rainbow was born.
I am trying to keep the story and Pokemon a secret to people. Though, I need some serious help on making this ROM. This could be one of the biggest ROMS out there, if we succeed. What I need is-
Pokemon Makers (5)
Bug finders/fixers (3)
Idea Makers (At least 5) (Will be approved by me)
Advertisers(5) Try and get more people to help or get involved in the game, get their name in the credits.
And finally, the most important.
Downloaders (around 10 or less)
I need people to get approved, free programs that don't have any bugs or viruses on them for me to make the rom. Maybe not 10, but 5.

So far, the only thing I am releasing is-
There ARE 4 starters in the game. 1 water. 1 fire. 1 grass. 1 electric.

And a hint-The legendary of the game isn't the main legendary....
Stay tuned.