PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a breeder, have shinys to offer.

Moist Mewtwo
03-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Hi, well I am looking for someone who can breed me a couple certain pokemon. They don't have to be shiny but they have certain criteria they have to meet. I added them to my wish list- there are 3 of them. Anyone who breeds let me know if you can help me out. I breed but I don't really feel like taking the time. So, I can offer pokemon, tell me if there's something you're interested in. I have shinies including rare pokemon and events not obtainable anymore.

Horseless
03-24-2014, 12:10 AM
So you mean IV's?

Moist Mewtwo
03-24-2014, 12:15 AM
What about ivs? The pokemon I am looking for I would like to have perfect ivs. If that is what you are wondering, then yes.

stormwalker22
03-24-2014, 12:20 AM
What pokemon are you wanting to be breed?

Moist Mewtwo
03-24-2014, 12:25 AM
They are Squirtle, shuppet, and heracross. I think I might add snover to that.

stormwalker22
03-24-2014, 12:40 AM
I can do that, what are the specifications?

Vulpixgirl29
03-24-2014, 12:43 AM
lol , i breed pokemon for my boyfriend all the time , its such a pain and takes forever to get 6 IV pokemon so i understand why you rather ask for someone else to do it . i try to look on GTS sometimes they have pokemon with 4IVs or even 5 already so it can make breeding easier

Moist Mewtwo
03-24-2014, 01:54 AM
I would like all to have perfect ivs. I would like the shuppet to be adamant and know confuse ray, gunk shot, and phantom force. I would like squirtle to be modest and know water spout, aura sphere, and dragon pulse. Last, I would like the heracross to be adamant and know rock blast. I have put up wish lists for them so you can offer.

stormwalker22
03-24-2014, 02:23 AM
I can get the 6IVs and nature, but some of the moves I don't have pokemon that can give all of those egg moves to squirtle and shuppet. I know I can do the heracross with that egg move though.

Moist Mewtwo
03-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Ok, for the 3 moves, you can't get fathers that have all 3 right away but you can chain breed to get a father of the same egg group that has all 3 moves

stormwalker22
03-24-2014, 12:17 PM
I know that, I mean I don't have all the pokemon that can give those moves at all. I'll see if I can get all of them but might take longer.

EDIT: Found someone who could give me what I need for the other egg moves so I will get started right away. Still waiting on one item to ensure perfect IVs but I can start on the natures and moves.

EDIT (again): I actually still need a Clauncher or Clawitzer, they are X exclusive and I have Y. Can anyone reading these forums help with that?