PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Forms Help

stormwalker22
03-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Does anybody know a way to keep meloetta in its second form? Also is there a way to keep sky shaymin in its form and still put it in the pc box? Last, how do you have a kyurem black and kyurem white at the same time? I have a kyurem white and if I try spicing my other kyurem with zekrom it says it wont have any effect.

Eric Cartman
04-02-2014, 05:48 AM
As far as I know, the only way meloetta can be in its second form is through battle. After using relic song, it will change form, but after battle, it "resets" into its normal form. There is no way you could have both Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W at the same time in the team. I have never gotten a sky shaymin, so you have to find it out yourself.

Gummayberz
04-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Actually with Kyurem, I was experimenting with it a bit. You can only use the DNA splicers to combine either zekrom or reshiram with kyurem. And let's say you have white kyurem, as I have. If you wanted the black kyurem, you still have the option to reverse the white kyurem to what it was originally by using the DNA splicers again (as kyurem and reshiram) and combine zekrom with kyurem. But you CAN't have them both :( which is the sad part but oh well, one is already so awesome :D