PDA

View Full Version : Please Support for Operation Blue Bird: VLR sequel needs all of your help.

Eric Cartman
04-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Hey VLR and 99 fans, today I want you to help with the operation bluebird for the next Zero Escape Sequel.
VLR and 999 has been my favourite games, one to rival with Professor Layton's series, Pokemon and Mario.
Sadly, the Japanese creator of both games says that he has been unable to persuade to get funding for this game although he is still looking at other options but, the future doesn't look great for this game. This would have been the last in the series and tied up all the loose threads in the story. It is such a shame that a high quality series would not be able to tell its last story on this universe. Strangely the game did not do well in Japan but did great in US and Europe.

So you can support him by buying the ios novel of 9 doors, 9 persons, 9 hours, or 999, or buy the DS 999 and the 3DS version of the VLR sequel.

And give it a like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/operationbluebirdze3
Heck, I even use the Antagonist as my Profile Picture.

Thanks,
Zero The III.

Lettuce support the sequel of VLR. Are you kitten me? You are not supporting it? Meow...