rain dance
recover
ice beam

jolteon
thunder
shadow ball
thunder wave
signal beam

im trying to figure out who my 6th member should be it has to look awsome or cute it cant be ugly

Veteran Tailfire
04-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Hey kakari, you have 2 Fire types and an electric type, so Ground types can come in and wreck half your team if you're not careful. I would say the addition of a Grass type would work well, either as a Physical Tank or Physical Sweeper, as you already have 3 special sweepers. My opinion on which grass type to pick would be, it would be Parasect, as it can also resist ground type moves with its Bug typing. Just watch out for any fire or flying moves, which your Milotic and Jolteon can cover.

kakari
04-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey kakari, you have 2 Fire types and an electric type, so Ground types can come in and wreck half your team if you're not careful. I would say the addition of a Grass type would work well, either as a Physical Tank or Physical Sweeper, as you already have 3 special sweepers. My opinion on which grass type to pick would be, it would be Parasect, as it can also resist ground type moves with its Bug typing. Just watch out for any fire or flying moves, which your Milotic and Jolteon can cover.

oh okay thanks :)

macheagle52
04-02-2014, 06:23 PM
On your furfrou I would remove u-turn and give it a different attacking move, namely one that won't make you switch out after you attack.

Also, I would remove either your ninetails or milotic because ninetails is there to set up sun and use fire attacks while milotic is weakened in the sun. You may have rain dance on your milotic but you're just going to end up in a weather war with yourself and while you waste turns setting up the proper weather your opponent is going to be setting up or attacking you.

Gummayberz
04-03-2014, 03:15 AM
I'm sure you've heard it before, but definitely balancing out the different pokemon types in your team is a good strategy. That way, you could do twice or more damage with advantages coming from all sides. For example, if you were going up against psychic pokemon, you could have the upper hand having either the type or move advantage in using bug, dark, or ghost at the least. So it really is up to you what type of team you want. Furfrou is definitely very beautiful in a fashion sense by depending on whether on if you want a competitive or non-competitive team, you could probably add a psychic, ghost, dragon, or dark type pokemon to even your advantage instead of the basic elements of fire, water, and electric. Try dragonite as it has pretty good stats in offense/defense, you could also go for Aegislash as it has the pros of both steel and ghost type with high in defense, or you could always try malamar (a new fave of mine) who specializes in dark/psychic type :) There are just multiple possibilities. The ones I listed are just a few to consider.

kakari
04-03-2014, 08:59 AM
On your furfrou I would remove u-turn and give it a different attacking move, namely one that won't make you switch out after you attack.

Also, I would remove either your ninetails or milotic because ninetails is there to set up sun and use fire attacks while milotic is weakened in the sun. You may have rain dance on your milotic but you're just going to end up in a weather war with yourself and while you waste turns setting up the proper weather your opponent is going to be setting up or attacking you.

yeah i was just thinking about that i might go with sucker punch or return but which is better
im removing ninetales and swoping it with thyploshion hmmm i do like milotic though... there arnt many water types i like

macheagle52
04-03-2014, 08:07 PM
I'd give it return, sure you won't be able to lay a finger on ghost types except for toxic but that's why you have teammates.

I would suggest not adding typhlosion because you have half of your team weak to ground and it's common to face a lot of pokes that know earthquake. I wouldn't add any more fire/electric/poison/rock/steel types for that very reason. Try and get some diversity in your team.

kakari
04-03-2014, 11:48 PM
I'd give it return, sure you won't be able to lay a finger on ghost types except for toxic but that's why you have teammates.

I would suggest not adding typhlosion because you have half of your team weak to ground and it's common to face a lot of pokes that know earthquake. I wouldn't add any more fire/electric/poison/rock/steel types for that very reason. Try and get some diversity in your team.

okay thanks for the advice i really appreciate it :)