PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Direct!

Rico the Lucario
04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Okay, so I was watching some videos on Youtube and apparently there will be a Super Smash Bros. Direct on April 8th, 2014.
OMG.
So, this is going to be a 1-2 hour video showing a bunch of stuff about SSB4...
GIMME DAT PACMAN.
Personally, I think that this will happen during it-
They will release the official name for the 2 games. They can't be "For Wii U and for 3DS", can they?
They will release 2-3, very unlikely but possibally 4 characters. I'm saying about 3, like they did on the first few days of release of the idea of the game thingy. Some of those characters I think are Pacman, Shadow, and Pokemon Trainer.
For Pokemon Trainer, I think that they will almost deffinately use the Gen. 6 Pokemon. They already released Dedenne as a Poke Ball, so I think that would happen. I'm putting my money on Fennekin, Quilladin, Greninja.
I would really like to know about the various skin thing, like they had in the previous Smash games. Maybe something like the Wii Fit Trainer becoming the Male Wii Fit Trainer? There was already a screen shot. Or maybe orange Little Mac?
Something about Mega Evolution in the game better be revealed. If it is Lucario turing into Mega Lucario and doing the same as Wario did in brawl instead of his original aurora blast. Or maybe Mewtwo, with the same thing, turing mega? C'mon, Sakurai. We would all love that.
What do you guys think should be revealed on Tuesday? The thing I'm most excited for is new characte-PACMAN. :3

The Kiwi Dragon
04-09-2014, 07:31 AM
I watched it! So happy that not only Charizard is a standalone character but my favorite Pokemon Greninja has been confirmed as a playable character! :D Although I find it odd why SSB for Wii U's release date is in Winter while SSB for 3DS' release date is within the summer. :p

Rico the Lucario
04-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Lol Ikr!? And I am most happy for Charizard, he becomes frickin' MEGA CHARIZARD X! Greninja will be amazing, too. Now, where's my Mewtwo?
In my opinion, I am really happy that they made 3DS before Wii U. This is because I can save up money for the game on 3DS and get it on release, and then I have all the rest of summer and fall to save up for the Wii U version.

NightmareRageMonster
04-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Woooooooo!!!! I FRICKIN LOVE CHARIZARD!!! GRENINJA WAS SO BOSS THOUGH,ESPECIALLY IN THE TRAILER!!!

Voltaradragoness
04-11-2014, 07:35 PM
2 things:
1. I'm just happy Pit is in the game. *Does fist pump* Pit RULEZ!
2. THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE 3DS VERSION IS THIS SUMMER!?

NightmareRageMonster
04-11-2014, 07:37 PM
YESSSS!!!

Voltaradragoness
04-11-2014, 07:39 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
oh man i gotta get some money. JUST TAKE IT NOW NINTENDO JEEZZ!

Rico the Lucario
04-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Haha IKR? I GIVE YOU MONEYS. YOU GIVE ME GAME. WE BOTH HAPPY.
That's what I think of all games before they are all released :3
MEGA MAN
GRENINJA
MEGA CHARIZARD
I think I have made my point
WHERE'S MY PAC-MAN/MEWTWO!!!!!?????

Voltaradragoness
04-14-2014, 05:35 PM
All i need now is for Blaze and Dark Pit to be in this game and it'll be perfect

Grey Fullbuster
04-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Shadow needs to be in the next super smash with any charcters of kid icarus

Captain Cobizzle
08-26-2014, 03:48 AM
I'm not getting it till they reveal Ridley.

It's me
09-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Can't believe I'm still waiting for smash and duck hunt dog is playable