PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Trading and Cloning!

Darks
04-12-2014, 05:51 PM
I have learned to clone shiny Pokemon! The most I can do is 3.
I have a few shiny Pokemon like (6th gen):
Dedenne
Greninja with 6 perfect IVs
Skrelp
Aromatisse
Amaura
Scatterbug with 4 perfect IVs
Honedge
Pancham
Trevenant
Hawlucha
Carbink
Inkay
Helioptile
Noibat
Vivillon
Swirlix (nicknameable)

When we trade, I'll copy the pokemon that was given to me and give the original back to it's owner.

I also have event Pokemon like Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect (shiny and non shiny) Jirachi, Manaphy, and Arceus.

And shiny legendary Pokemon are
Kyurem
Mewtwo
Virizion
Lugia
Cobalion
Latios and Latias
Ho-Oh
Zapdos
Terrakion
Articuno

---Edit---
I will be making arrangements ONLY. I cannot clone at this moment but I will be able to soon.

tinchu
04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Hi,

I'm really interested in Amaura, Pancham and Heloptile, I have some shinies and legandary shinies I can borrow you to clone :) pm me

Justin0227
04-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Hello! I was wondering, could I possibly get a Honedge? I'm new to this website and I don't know what you're really looking for in regards to trades but it would be so wonderful if we could work something out. Thanks! ^^

Eric Cartman
04-13-2014, 12:41 PM
I am interested in greninja, if it has protean.
Does it have 6 Perfect Ivs?
If so, I could give shiny garchomp, pancham and lucario for you to clone.
However, I need someone to vouch for this guy if he is really going to give your pokemon back.

Darks
04-14-2014, 03:07 AM
I am interested in greninja, if it has protean.
Does it have 6 Perfect Ivs?
If so, I could give shiny garchomp, pancham and lucario for you to clone.
However, I need someone to vouch for this guy if he is really going to give your pokemon back.

Yes the Greninja has protean and 6 perfect Ivs.
I've been on this site for a very long time and I don't want to get into any misunderstandings with the users here; I will guarantee that I will give the Pokemon back. However, I understand your concerns and when I can clone (I can't right now because my friend is the owner of the second 3ds I use and he is on vacation) I will be able to prove I am trustworthy. I won't be accepting Pokemon but I will be making arrangements for the time being.

Darks
04-14-2014, 03:16 AM
Hello! I was wondering, could I possibly get a Honedge? I'm new to this website and I don't know what you're really looking for in regards to trades but it would be so wonderful if we could work something out. Thanks! ^^

Sure! I'm mainly looking for Kalos Pokemon that I don't own. The list I have above are all the Pokemon I own. So if you have a Pokemon I don't I can clone it and you would keep the honedge and the original.

Eric Cartman
04-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Ok then. I guess that your reputation is okay. And P.s, I plan to rebreed the lucario anyway, as it stats suck horribly... When can we trade?

CherryPicking
04-14-2014, 06:55 PM
What would you trade for a Meloetta?

Voltaradragoness
04-14-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm interested in the scatterbug and Noibat. I can't find my X version at the moment but i'll try my best to find it. I have a bunch of shinies and legendaries

Darks
04-18-2014, 09:54 PM
What would you trade for a Meloetta?

Kalos shinies or other event pokemon. Things like that.

Darks
04-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Ok then. I guess that your reputation is okay. And P.s, I plan to rebreed the lucario anyway, as it stats suck horribly... When can we trade?

We can trade Monday. If not, then whenever we're both online.

Eric Cartman
04-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Hmmm. Monday what time? And rememeber, my GMT is Malaysia.

Darks
04-24-2014, 02:41 AM
I am still cloning Pokemon. I have most of these cloned already. Please send me a PM so I don't miss anybody and it will be easier to make trades that way.