PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Pokemon Grey

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-06-2011, 08:54 PM
What are your thoughts on the new 5th gen game there going to make.

Velvet
11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Is it confirmed? I have only seen rumors. However, I would like it. You'll probably be able to catch more pokemon without trading, and maybe they will fix Kyurem or give it another forme.

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-06-2011, 10:21 PM
I really don't know but I hope they make it I've heard that there's better graphics that black and white

ZoruaBoo
11-06-2011, 10:27 PM
It hasn't been confirmed yet..... I really hope they don't call it Pokemon Grey, it's such a boring name!

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-06-2011, 11:32 PM
That's what I said that name sucks but what other name can they put

Velvet
11-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Pokemon Zebra.

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Lol tensei3 or pokemon purple,brown?

DejaVu146
11-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Pokemon Grey...Genesect on the box art ;). That would be great and that would be another Pokemon with the name starts with the same letter as the game (Blue-Blastoise, etc)

kakari
11-07-2011, 10:16 PM
i hope its
gonna be a good game i was
anoyed when i got platinum and it was the
same as perl and diamond platinum was stupid
all i had was some little things added and some pokemon

so i hope its at least grey will be different

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-08-2011, 02:33 PM
platinum is cool but the name is messup and pokemon grey would it have different pokemons if its comfirm and would you be able to catch keldeo melotta and genect like the 3 beast or the 3 dogss?

Pikachu Belle
11-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Pokemon Rainbow would be awesome. If you started in Unova, and when completed that region you get a call from Prof Juniper who wants you to fly(from Mistralton City) to Sinnoh because pokemon are out of control (Arceus fault). Box art would have both regions with arceus in the miiddle. *Sighs* i wish that was real :3

Velvet
11-08-2011, 07:35 PM
It would be awesome if you could fly to previous regions from the airport!

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-08-2011, 08:12 PM
It would be nice if they do it like hg and ss when you can just go to kanto after you beat the elite 4

kakari
11-08-2011, 10:30 PM
like heart gold or soul silver

id like to see what the unova
pokemon would look like if you could walk around with them
it would be cool to walk around with rashiram

Velvet
11-09-2011, 06:58 AM
After SS, it was such a let down in B/W not to be able to walk with them! I was heartbroken.

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Hopefully they let you walk with your pokemon in pokemon grey

Pikachu Belle
11-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes I hope they do another game where you can walk with the pokemon. Walking with a Victini :D my dream

kakari
11-10-2011, 10:41 PM
they could call it pokemon
monochrome which means black and white

or they could call it pokemon yingyang
cus rashiram and zeckrom are supposta
be the ying and yang and kyurem is
the border line between them

Velvet
11-11-2011, 06:15 AM
I vote for Monochrome. That would be sweet.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-11-2011, 06:47 AM
OMG, if they call it Pokemon Grey it would be so dull and depressing.
If it has better graphics than Black/White I would think it would be great!
Alternate Forme of Kyurem- Yes they should make one like Giratina and revolve the storyline around it and a portal to Kyurem's homeworld (It is from outer space after all!)
And Mistralton Airport, they should make it to go to other regions and the Pokemon Ranger regions too.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-12-2011, 03:25 PM
i hope pokemon grey would let you go to hooen,sinho,kato,jhoto and get all legendarys and the elite 4 would be alder,gary,steven,lance and the champion cyntia

Green
11-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Obviously the graphics are going to bet better cuz it'll be a 3DS game, just like the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire (not confirmed but very likely).

There are also going to be a lot more areas to visit because all (legendairy) pokemon from all previous generations need to be available in gen 5. In Hoenn there are going to be a ton of event isles, and in Unova you can get event tickets for either ships or the subway to get to locations that are unavailable in black and white.

As for the name, how about Pokemon Compromise?

Bluecario
11-13-2011, 04:41 PM
All three legendaries (Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem) with the Yin and yang, there are actually a third, called Yin Yang Yuang
And I think that the sprite in Black and white of Kyurem looks like a plucked freezed chicken so I want a new Kyurem sprite

failfail1999
11-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Because Kyurem, like Deoxys, is extraterrestrial, it would be awesome if a meteor that Kyurem could hold would change his form. They should call it the Alien form.

Velvet
11-14-2011, 12:38 AM
I agree, a form-changing meteor would be awesome.

Itachi
11-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Were did you hear about this Zero? I haven't heard a thing about a new game :p
-QZ

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-14-2011, 06:08 AM
It's just a rumor queenzoroark but they say its under development right now its all over Google and YouTube

sandwich1313
11-20-2011, 12:49 AM
Pokemon Gray would be terrible. I mean, having Kyurem as the main pokemon in the game? That cannot be allowed. We would have to kill someone for letting that THING be on the game's cover.

All I got to say, I'm out

SparkyThePikachu
11-20-2011, 06:14 AM
Here's what I think:

You can pick ANY starter.
You can catch both Reshiram and Zekrom.
You encounter all pokemon, no events except for a wifi event Shiny Bladechu (Pronounce: Blade a choo)
Bladeachu, meets Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Shaymin, and Zorua in WonderCastle
(This probably won't happen)

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-20-2011, 04:36 PM
it was announced that, at Jump Festa, there will be a surprise announcement related to Pokémon. It is currently unknown whether this will be a new game, the reveal of the next movie, a new Manga or whether it will reveal the next Mirage Pokémon of Generation V; Keldeo. Jump Festa runs on December 17th and December 18th

SparkyThePikachu
11-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Well, if you are there, can you tell us? I'm not gonna hear it....

Rico the Lucario
11-20-2011, 06:12 PM
i think that they actually wont make pokemon grey..... Probably another name or maybee a remake of Pokemon Ruby and all that. or maybee one that the main legends are keldeo genesect and meloetta like pokemon steel pokemon sing and pokemon surf.

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-20-2011, 06:20 PM
They have to cause they always make a third game ex: gold and silver then they made crystal- ruby and sapphire then they made emerald- pearl and diamond then they made platinum- black and white the they made ???

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
oh and firered and leafgreen- skyblue

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Well does are remakes of red and green version

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-20-2011, 11:32 PM
yep they are

sandwich1313
11-21-2011, 01:32 AM
maybee a remake of Pokemon Ruby and all that.

I sure do hope they do this! that would be awesome!

EminemCA
11-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Pokemon Turquoise and Pokemon Teal!!!

Drakrylos
11-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Dude, pokemon grey version, from what I hear, is some sort of hack or something else.

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-27-2011, 01:49 AM
What do you mean hacked?

The Kiwi Dragon
12-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Like i said before i think it would be cool if u went to kyurems homeworld...

dec
12-09-2011, 07:22 PM
or what about having a new deoxy where its made of crystal and calling it deoxy z

Jaejoong
12-09-2011, 07:35 PM
I kinda hope they don't make a Pokemon Grey. I know it's something they tend to do as people have said (Gold + Silver = Crystal, Ruby + Sapphire = Emerald and so on) but Black/White has to be my least favourite generation yet. Some of the Pokemon designs are cool and I liked the storyline with N and everything, but once I completed it it got really boring really fast. I completed the Unova Pokedex in no time and there was nothing else to do. Whether my boredom is influenced by the fact I've now bought SoulSilver to busy myself with... I don't know, but Black/White had nothing extremely special to it in my opinion.

Instead of making a Pokemon Grey I think their time would be much better spent on remakes: not just Ruby and Sapphire but I've also been hoping for a Stadium and Snap remake. I'd be much happier with either of those.

Pikachu Belle
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM
It would be AWESOME if they did another Pokemon snap... Aww I remember fangirling when I snapped a picture of Mew. X3

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I still have my nintendo 64 so I still play my pokemon stadium 2

GaryEhffinJoaker
12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
That Mistralton Airport idea was a good one... Makes me wonder what airport Ash took in the anime... And I'm glad they removed letting pokemon walk with you. If anything that should be optional. It was so pointless and annoying in HG/SS

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-12-2011, 05:48 AM
I hope they let us use the airport in the next pokemon game.

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-14-2011, 04:01 PM
They just announced that they will be revealing a new game in January 12 2012 there not sure if its a main story game or something else.

messy_01
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
WOO A NEW GAME!

Pikachu Belle
12-15-2011, 05:59 PM
I know that they have released pokepark 2 in japan. Its coming to europe in january. it will feature loads of 5th gen pokemon and the chance to play as oshawott, snivy and tepig. Thats good seeing as in the first one their was only pikachu

ZoruaBoo
12-16-2011, 03:42 PM
The new game sounds interesting, but I think it's the PokePark game! I don't think they'll release Pokemon Grey for some time yet.

Rico the Lucario
12-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Well about how long did it take to make Pokemon Platinum?

shows565
12-17-2011, 04:10 PM
How about that remake of ruby and sapphire (my 2 favs)

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-19-2011, 12:51 AM
Well its not pokemon grey but its a strategy rpg game called "Pokemon+Nobunaga Ambition and im not sure if its a ds game or 3ds but it comes out in japan in spring 2012

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM
A Spanish website recently interviewed staff from GameFreak where they declared there won’t be a third Unova Pokémon game. Fans have dubbed the assumed title “Pokémon Grey Version” since Grey is a mixture of Black and White, as the name metaphorically suggests, Pokémon Grey Version would take the best parts from Black and White, mix them together and add a few new features which would warrant it an original experience. GameFreak have done this with the past four generations as seen with Pokémon Yellow Version, Pokémon Crystal Version, Pokémon Emerald Version and most recently, Pokémon Platinum Version.

Of course GameFreak would say this though, why announce an improved port for games that are about to be released next month? That would slightly tarnish sales and make a few potential buyers hold off for the updated version.

There is more evidence to suggest there will be a third Unova title such as the inclusion of the Dragon/Ice Pokémon Kyurem who is somehow connected to Zekrom and Rershiram. There is also hidden data within Black and White that would suggest Kyurem to be the mascot of the next game. Finally GameFreak have previously hinted that a third instalment could go deeper into the life of N where we could learn more about his life including his full name.

The only real evidence to support that there may not be a third game is the fact that the Nintendo DS is practically dead. Pokémon Grey Version wouldn’t launch until the second half of 2012 and by then the Nintendo 3DS would have fully replaced the outdated Nintendo DS system. Sure GameFreak could add some 3D and launch the game on the Nintendo 3DS instead but they would need to revamp the entire game since the pixelated Nintendo DS graphics are not acceptable on the Nintendo 3DS. If GameFreak had to go through the effort of creating Pokémon Grey Version from scratch then why not just make an entirely new game rather than recreate Pokémon Black and White Version with updates features and graphics?

TheHaloFanPokeDude
12-24-2011, 07:26 PM
I'd be awesome to after Elite 4 visit every region previous and beat their gyms and elite 4s. Should be like a Champion league of just all the regions Champions.

pokejaco
12-27-2011, 03:30 PM
why not pokemon checkers?????

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-28-2011, 02:21 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????anyways i think is going to for 3ds he new pokemon games like in my old post

Astro_Cat
12-30-2011, 09:22 PM
It's gonna be the next Emerald version.
It's gonna be the next Platinum Version.
I hope it will have Kyurem as the main legendary, and have Looker as one of the main characters...
I t should be called "Pokemon: Revenge Version"

chol8423
01-04-2012, 04:34 AM
what would be really cool if they made a version that uses ar cards for the 3ds that would be so sick

Dr. Smiles
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Pokemon Shade

Miss Natsume
02-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I'd be awesome to after Elite 4 visit every region previous and beat their gyms and elite 4s. Should be like a Champion league of just all the regions Champions.

I would love to go back and fight all the other elite 4 members! Though it could get tricky since Caitlin moved from Gym leader to elite 4 in another area....

KingVolcarona
02-04-2012, 01:59 AM
It would be cool if Kyurem's history and its forms are revealed in the game. There are secret moves of Kyurem: Ice Shock, and Freeze Shock.
And if using it in the game, totally "cool"

Basically, Nintendo didn't want the community to know about future games. There might be problems about names and histories of the Pokemons.

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Still a rumor mill going about a "grey" version? I highly doubt it will be made. Japan hasn't even gotten anything yet so I doubt anything leaked out or anything. I'm just hoping on Gen 3 remakes. And personally letting pokemon follow you should be optional. It was annoying as crap in HG... I wanted the damn things in the pokeball the entire time. How pointless having them follow you.

messy_01
02-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Still a rumor mill going about a "grey" version? I highly doubt it will be made. Japan hasn't even gotten anything yet so I doubt anything leaked out or anything. I'm just hoping on Gen 3 remakes. And personally letting pokemon follow you should be optional. It was annoying as crap in HG... I wanted the damn things in the pokeball the entire time. How pointless having them follow you.

Really? I loved having the pokemon following me and hope they have it again in future games :)

truffledude12
02-08-2012, 11:10 PM
grey would be a great game BOSS!! also can i join dragon tamers i have a favoring for dragon types i hope the starters are dragon types

DRAGON TYPES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truffledude12
02-08-2012, 11:12 PM

i agree sorta i think gen 3 remake with walking with pokemon would be awesome!

Fazbear_Ent.©
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
I doubt they will remake 3rd gen games. Thats the reason all of the 3rd gen legends can be caught in HG and SS. To make it so there is no need to remake it. At least thats what I read. I think whatever they choose to name the next game, it will be centered around Kyurem. I think everyone is too concerned about color rather than the mascot pokemon. It would make a lot of sense since we have so little inforamtion on Kyurem and its role in the 5th gen legendary "family." All we know is that it loves the cold, and eats any living thing lol Which I find very cool since all other pokrmon are depicted to be vegetarian.. Even the dragon types. WTF?!

truffledude12
02-09-2012, 01:52 AM
WHY NOT!!!!????

truffledude12
02-09-2012, 01:55 AM
wo wo wo wo hold on a second. POKEMON ARE VEGITARIEN ? since when did THIS happen? i thought they ate pokemon food. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS????!?!?!?!

NidoAkaRozay
02-17-2012, 09:17 PM
me to

mewrules
02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
another thing to consider is this new one if it is made it will possibly on nintendo 3ds

Exflar
02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
The Keldeo+Kyurem situation is VERY similar to when Shaymin+Giratina was announced.

-Giratina found in DP not as an important plotline
-Movie comes out featuring Giratina and a previously unreleased pokemon: Shaymin
-Pokemon Platinum is announced with alternate formes for both Giratina and Shaymin

We have Kyurem. A movie is soon to be released with Kyurem and Keldeo. Keldeo is due to be released.
It's logical that "Grey" will come soon.

Sting
02-26-2012, 03:29 AM
Just an hour ago, Junichi Masuda, just announced a brand new game. Its Pokemon Black And White 2.
So, there is no Pokemon "Grey/Gray"
Kinda wondering who the heck said that.

Lelouch vi Britannia
02-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Just an hour ago, Junichi Masuda, just announced a brand new game. Its Pokemon Black And White 2.
So, there is no Pokemon "Grey/Gray"
Kinda wondering who the heck said that.

Well they said in the Internet that it could be called Pokemon Grey but I guess not but the good thing is that we get a third game, plus we get 2 new versions for kyurem.

Pikachu Belle
02-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Pokemon Grey sounds boring! Im just glad there making a number two! I have pokemon white so I might go for Pokemon black 2. Or I might just buy both lol

Lelouch vi Britannia
02-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Pokemon Grey sounds boring! Im just glad there making a number two! I have pokemon white so I might go for Pokemon black 2. Or I might just buy both lol

I agree with you Pokemon Grey wouldn't have sound good, and i have both black and white so I hope they change alot of thing to make the game diffrent from the first ones, and to make the game exiting.

chuwachuwa
02-27-2012, 05:56 PM
I think they make another region with more pokemon and its a long game but you have to travel through all the reigons they made plus the new one

Sting
02-27-2012, 10:52 PM
I think they make another region with more pokemon and its a long game but you have to travel through all the reigons they made plus the new one

if they made, that you can travel to all of the regions, all players, would not buy Black/White, Soulsilver, HeartGold, and other games. They don't want to get out of money since no one buys the old games.
And making a region doesn't sound right. Black/White is Unova. No sense of changing it.
That is my opinion though