PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate IV breeding shop

GHarmonia
04-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Hello, I recently noticed on another forum that many people are rather incompetent in terms of IV breeding. From this stems the fact that I consider myself a fairly good breeder, and it is very tedious to many people; I find it fun and rewarding.

I do not believe in hacking, so all pokemon are legit, as most people want. I also recently started a shiny collection, and am looking to add to it...

Therefore, I am opening an IV breeding shop. You request a pokemon, I make it, and we trade. Due to the nature of IV vs. Shiny, I am willing to make multiple pokemon for one shiny. The form to order is as follows:

Pokémon you want:
Shiny you are willing to trade:
Other:

If I find that most on this forum at least breed their own or are not willing to trade shinies, then I will shut this down based on demand.

Orders: Bold=Finished
Italics=Working on
Normal Font=Waiting

SwaggingMagikarp Klefki
Kyurem-B Bold Klefki
Stormwalker22 Noivern (This one will probably take awhile, as I have not attempted anything this challenging before.)

stormwalker22
04-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Pokémon you want: Noibat
Shiny you are willing to trade: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk, or lvl 100 Shiny Gyarados
Other:
1. Egg Move- Tailwind
2. Ability- Telepathy
3. Nature- Serious
4. Gender- Female
5. Pokeball- Luxury Ball
6. IVs- 6IV of course

Notes: You will need to breed only female noibats the entire time. A male one will remove the luxury ball even if it is being breed with a ditto. I am assuming you know to use the everstone for the nature and all those other tricks for breeding.

GHarmonia
04-30-2014, 01:14 AM
Pokémon you want: Noibat
Shiny you are willing to trade: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk, or lvl 100 Shiny Gyarados
Other:
1. Egg Move- Tailwind
2. Ability- Telepathy
3. Nature- Serious
4. Gender- Female
5. Pokeball- Luxury Ball
6. IVs- 6IV of course

Notes: You will need to breed only female noibats the entire time. A male one will remove the luxury ball even if it is being breed with a ditto. I am assuming you know to use the everstone for the nature and all those other tricks for breeding.

I currently have a few other ones from this thread already, and I will let you know when I finish this, thanks.