PDA

View Full Version : A Study in Sinnoh (15+)

Baby Koga
05-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Hey all! Back again! :p

I've finally got around to releasing a new project I've been working on. This is a Sherlock x Pokemon fanfic. It's mainly a mystery/drama/adventure fic, but it contains many other elements.

*WARNING* I rated it 15+ for a reason. There will be adult themes, innuendo, profanity and many inappropriate moments that younger readers might hold offensive.

This thread will provide a link to fanfiction.com where my chapters will be released. I'll comment on here whenever there is a new chapter and you can just follow the link there if you please.

As always, any feedback would be awesome!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/10316827/1/A-Study-in-Sinnoh

Hope you enjoy,

Veteran Robin.

Pikachu Belle
05-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Simply brilliant. Keep at it Robin, I can't wait for more! n.n

Baby Koga
05-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Appreciate that, Tammie! :)

Anyway, chapter 2, "Clueless" is out now!

Again, any form of feedback/criticism is welcomed!

Also, I'm going to try to make this a weekly release. A new chapter every Saturday, hopefully..

Enjoy!

Baby Koga
05-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Sherlock runs to the aid of a stranger and his Pokemon who are under attack. Of course, doing things the conventional way isn't really Sherlock's 'thing', particularly when it comes to Pokemon. But don't worry, the Sherlock way is just as effective... most of the time...

Chapter 3: The Perfect Pitch

Out Now!!

Thanks for reading,
Pan Hatta.

(P.S. As a reminder, the link to the story is ^^^ up under my first comment. This will bring you to the first chapter of my story and from there you can choose any chapter released.)

Baby Koga
06-01-2014, 04:21 PM
John learns about the complexities of Sherlock and Sherlock learns about the consequences of psychic. Warning, not for the squeamish.

Chapter 4: Psychic High.

Out now!

Apologies for the delay,

Pan Hatta.

Geo Sakuraba
06-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Love the story, cant wait for next one, i would even wait for it if it will take a year, but anyway, 4.5/5 good story but just some mispelled items

Baby Koga
07-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Sherlock learns the basics of being a Pokemon trainer. Simple, right?

Chapter 5: Elementary, my dear Holmes.

Out now!

Baby Koga
09-12-2014, 05:18 PM
This may involve 3 very different conversations with 3 very different females, but there is only one woman-the woman.

Chapter 6: The Woman

Out now!

Baby Koga
01-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Investigations are underway, but not everything is as it seems...

Chapter 7: Game of Guises

Out now!

Baby Koga
06-18-2015, 02:45 PM
John comes face to face with Sebastian's kidnapper while Sherlock faces a far greater evil... Pokémon fans!

Chapter 8: Bullet Holes and Revelations: Part I

(Finally) Out now!