PDA

View Full Version : Nature Flustered >.<

Katarina
05-04-2014, 05:19 AM
So I've gotten a lot of pkmn from WT with 4-5IVs, but they are all rejects. I'm going to breed them and get the ideal IVs for these pkmn, but I don't know what nature would be best for them. I would really love some help on this. From what I've seen a lot of them could be adamant or modest. Please help!

Treecko: modest?
Goomy: calm?
Noibat: modest?
Marill: ???
Aerodactyl: jolly?
Charmander: adamant/modest?
Mawile: adamant?
Meditite: adamant?
Gible: ....brave?
Vulpix: timid?
Chespin: relaxed?
Fletchling: jolly?
Pinsir: adamant?
Staryu: modest/timid?
Torchic: adamant?
Porygon: modest?
Chimchar: jolly?
Shuppet: adamant?
Ralts: modest?

If I'm wrong on any of these, please correct me and, if you would, explain it to me.... I'm also curious about the other mega-evolutions as well, so if you know of a good nature for the ones I didn't name (I'm too lazy at this point), please tell me. I just don't want to toss those pkmn back or release them when they can be useful. Thanks for reading! :)

Pikachu Belle
05-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Gible is certainly not Brave. I'd say Jolly for Gible but you can go for Adamant.
Marill is Adamant.
About the Treecko.. I've saw both special based movesets and physical. I prefer Jolly but it depends on its moveset.
Noibat is either Modest or Timid
Charmander has a lot of opportunities. If you like speed go for Timid/Jolly (depending on moveset) if you like attack stick with those natures.
All of the others look perfectly fine(:

ps. I've never trained with Chespin soo I hope someone can help you there.

macheagle52
05-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Most of those natures look pretty good, I've just got a few suggestions:

-Chespin is normally given impish and used as a physical wall but you could also run adamant if you wanted.
-Flechling is best used as adamant. Talonflame is pretty fast as is and with gale wings you're going to attack first for the most part anyway. Adamant lets you hit as hard as you can.
-Staryu is best as timid
-Chimchar can be jolly or adamant, either works.
-Ralts can be modest or timid

coolboy
05-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Marill: Adamant
Aerodactyl: jolly
Charmander: adamant/modest? really depends if you are running charizard x or y, id use timid for y and adamant for x
Mawile: adamant
Gible: Jolly or Adamant
Vulpix: timid
Fletchling: Adamant if you run gale wings
Pinsir: Id go for Jolly
Staryu: timid - modest will get slaughtered
Torchic: adamant (with protect to have the speed boost)
Porygon: modest/timid, i run a modest one with agility
Chimchar: jolly

Katarina
05-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Okay, thanks :) do any of y'all know about the natures for the other mega evolutions? Medicham, Absol, Tyranitar, Aggron, etc?

Datcharizard
05-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Tyranitars would probrobly be Bashful or Brave.

macheagle52
05-10-2014, 05:40 AM
Medicham-Adamant
Absol-Adamant/Jolly/Lonely/Naughty (last two are for if you want to run a mixed absol)
Tyranitar-Adamant/Jolly (I'm not a huge fan of mixed attackers)
Aggron-Adamant/Impish

Katarina
05-12-2014, 05:23 PM
okies, thank y'all! :o