up to get cloths out of my
cuboard and blue ice
cold fog came out
i qiukly closed the cuboard
and dicided to wear cloths from my
pile

ZoruaBoo
11-06-2011, 10:09 PM
This thread should not be here, this is for 5th gen Pokemon discussion. Can you please get it moved to the non-related Pokemon discussion?

To answer the question: No. I believe that once people die, they stay dead.

kakari
11-07-2011, 10:04 PM
oh sorry about that
but how do i delete it

ZoruaBoo
11-07-2011, 10:33 PM
oh sorry about that
but how do i delete it

Nah, it got moved into the right section now, so everthing is good!:3 So, have you ever seen anything... weird?

kakari
11-07-2011, 10:54 PM
well i havent seen but ive heared

evey month or two i hear wiered nioses
in my room that sounds like foot steps
like somone walking in my room it only happens at night

but one night something freaky happened
the foot steps i hear where realy
loud it kept pacing up and down my room
i felt as if it was watching me
so i was awake for 2 hours diciding
when to run for it eventaly i ran out of my room
and told my perants they didnt belive me when i told them
but soon after the phone down stairs was making odd
nioses my dad whent down stairs to find out the problem
it turned out that the button was pushed in
so the phone was re dailing its self

i was so scared i slept on the floor in my perants room
for some reason the ghost whont go onto my
perants room the last thing i heard was a foot step on the stairs

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Same here

ZoruaBoo
11-08-2011, 08:37 AM

i felt as if it was watching me
so i was awake for 2 hours diciding
when to run for it eventaly i ran out of my room
and told my perants they didnt belive me when i told them
but soon after the phone down stairs was making odd
nioses my dad whent down stairs to find out the problem
it turned out that the button was pushed in
so the phone was re dailing its self

i was so scared i slept on the floor in my perants room
for some reason the ghost whont go onto my
perants room the last thing i heard was a foot step on the stairs

That's a bit feaky, but it still doesn't prove anything about th 'un-dead'. Maybe you have a mouse invasion? The chewed through your floorboards, that often makes them creak. And then chewed through your phone line, which messes up the electronics....

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-12-2011, 03:48 PM
i bleave you cause once i was playing alon0e in my house then heard something by the kitchen then my dsi and phone fell from the room and it was in a bag and i didnt left it in a bag!!!!!!

IcyxDoll
11-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Well for a while, things in our house would move on their own. Like a bucket of peanuts that we keep for our birds got chucked across the room while nobody was even near it. A picture on the wall dropped randomly, I found a weird un-opened birthday card addressed to me, and it said, from us. I asked everyone that lived in my house, and neither of them knew anything about it.

Turns out that we live with a poltergeist. I use a dowsing rod to communicate with her sometimes~ She's actually quite nice ^w^

Bluecario
11-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Sometimes there's just a loud pop, between months... It's freaky and it shocks me the same way EVERY time... And ghosts is real... Idk how I know it, but they aren't like the one's like... Scary movies...

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-15-2011, 01:32 AM
icyxdoll i believe you and isn't a poltergeist a loud ghost?

Arcana6th
11-15-2011, 02:07 AM
i had this one thing happen to me when i went down stairs and then i came back up and ther wher like scratch marks on my tinny chalk board :c

IcyxDoll
11-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Shiny Squirtle: Thanks. And that's somewhat true. A Poltergeist is a spirit that possesses the power to move objects, and make sentient noises, like door pounding, knocking, and on some occasions, hold the power of physically attacking something or someone.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-17-2011, 05:20 AM
well i read that Poltergeist sometimes may trow things around and make so much noises

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-17-2011, 05:42 AM
There's a little girl in my house that likes to play hide and seek cause she used to play with my sister and you could hear a little girls voice sometimes it freakes me out sometimes

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-17-2011, 06:04 AM
thats freaky

Sorrel
11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Well for a while, things in our house would move on their own. Like a bucket of peanuts that we keep for our birds got chucked across the room while nobody was even near it. A picture on the wall dropped randomly, I found a weird un-opened birthday card addressed to me, and it said, from us. I asked everyone that lived in my house, and neither of them knew anything about it.

Turns out that we live with a poltergeist. I use a dowsing rod to communicate with her sometimes~ She's actually quite nice ^w^

Ok, the first part I was like.... ok, I could see how this could somehow be legit, but when I read the second part about a dowsing machine... Is it an app for your iphone? If it is then it's fake. Trust me, the creators of that stuff just want to scare people xD

IcyxDoll
11-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Nope. It isn't an app. Heck, I don't even HAVE an iPhone! XD But anyway, it's a metal rod (you could probably use a wire hangar and bend it like I did), bent at a 90 degree angle and a handle that gives it enough space to spin (I used the shell of a mechanical pencil), that the spirits can manipulate to have it spin on its own ^u^ There are actually some websites that tell you how to make them :3

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-18-2011, 01:57 AM
That sounds awesome I should try that

IcyxDoll
11-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Yeah, it's really pretty awesome to be able to communicate with them~ :)

kakari
11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
ill tell you some thing cool

my grandad when he was at war he saw a house that had been bombed the house was recked except for a poster print of mother Teressa any ways he gave it to my mum and she kept it for years one day she was in her room when the print started to glow red it glowed for about an hour and then stopped she couldnt find any thing that could of caused that red glow

i geuss hearing and seeing ghosts runs in the family

kakari
11-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Nope. It isn't an app. Heck, I don't even HAVE an iPhone! XD But anyway, it's a metal rod (you could probably use a wire hangar and bend it like I did), bent at a 90 degree angle and a handle that gives it enough space to spin (I used the shell of a mechanical pencil), that the spirits can manipulate to have it spin on its own ^u^ There are actually some websites that tell you how to make them :3

i wouldnt whant to do that cus my ghost is realy mental he screamed in my ear once. his vioce was that of an old man he sounded realy angry

Haise
11-29-2011, 03:39 AM
Heck yah I keep hearing knocking at my window in my room when I was asleep my cousin was still awake and he heard the knocking at my window then he was so scared he went right asleep I'm kinda scared of my room

kakari
11-30-2011, 06:55 PM
well i read that Poltergeist sometimes may trow things around and make so much noises

i geuss mines a poltergist cus hes very niosey

kakari
11-30-2011, 07:00 PM
yeah my room is creepy my perants room is the only safe place in the house
its qiute there and theres no odd nioses

the other day i saw somthing strange in the corner of my eye it looked like a black butterfly but when i turnred to loook at it fully it disapered i looked around the house for it but it was gone if often see strange things in the corner of my eye i can somtime see things moving i wonder if thats normal to see stuff like that

UltraSound
12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
yeah my room is creepy my perants room is the only safe place in the house
its qiute there and theres no odd nioses

the other day i saw somthing strange in the corner of my eye it looked like a black butterfly but when i turnred to loook at it fully it disapered i looked around the house for it but it was gone if often see strange things in the corner of my eye i can somtime see things moving i wonder if thats normal to see stuff like that

I learned from a wise idiot (<3) that when you're tired or stressed or hungry etc, you can see some small hallucinations in the corner of your eye. I see them too, it's scary and makes me jump everytime. It's awful when you start seeing those things right when you are going to sleep.

UltraSound
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
When I was little, something like 4, at my grandparents, I always greeted the rocking chair my great great grandmother that had passed away a few weeks after I was born, used to own, because it was like...a totem of my great great granny. I always said to it before I went to sleep "good night granny". One day I forgot to do that. At night, my grandmother and I woke up when we heard a loud, metallic noise. It was a windy night, so we assumed it was wind and continued sleeping. In the morning, when we went to the kitchen, there were all pots on the floor. Every one of them was upside down. My grandfather was at some fishing competition that night and my grandmother has never walked in her sleep, neither I. After that day I have always said good night to the rocking chair. Sure, I have forgotten it a few times, and this has happened again, everytime all the pots on kitchen floor, upside down. Coinsidence that this happens everytime I don't say good night to the rocking chair?
Anyhow, a few weeks ago, it was my great great grandmother's 100st birthday. Or it would have, if she was still alive. I forgot a few weeks ago, AFTER the birthday of her to say good night to the rocking chair. The pot thingy didn't happen. Apparently my great great grandmother has finally found the other side...I miss her, even though I didn't know her well.

Pika.Shu
12-13-2011, 06:05 AM
Not sure what I believe when it comes to ghosts, but I know a couple freaky things have happened.
A small one would be my TV likes turning itself on randomly when no one is around or when I am asleep, got the TV from a garage sale, no remote, so I know I am not doing this on accident.

But I dont know if I really think its a ghost could be something with the TV, but who knows?

UltraSound
12-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Not sure what I believe when it comes to ghosts, but I know a couple freaky things have happened.
A small one would be my TV likes turning itself on randomly when no one is around or when I am asleep, got the TV from a garage sale, no remote, so I know I am not doing this on accident.

But I dont know if I really think its a ghost could be something with the TV, but who knows?

I'm curious (surprise?), when the TV turns on, is it all blurry black and white, like snowstorm or is some TV programme on?

kakari
12-18-2011, 12:23 AM
I learned from a wise idiot (<3) that when you're tired or stressed or hungry etc, you can see some small hallucinations in the corner of your eye. I see them too, it's scary and makes me jump everytime. It's awful when you start seeing those things right when you are going to sleep.

hmm yeah i think your right i do tend to hallucinate alot ive never seen a ghosty person but in the corner of my eye i saw my bycicles wheels move wile it was in place and i often hallucinate my DS i see it in my hand i even poke my hand and later on the DS vanishes

UltraSound
12-18-2011, 12:30 AM
hmm yeah i think your right i do tend to hallucinate alot ive never seen a ghosty person but in the corner of my eye i saw my bycicles wheels move wile it was in place and i often hallucinate my DS i see it in my hand i even poke my hand and later on the DS vanishes

Wow that's creepy.
I usually see monsters from horror games in the corner of my eye...and it REALLY freaks me out. Search from google using the word "Gatherers" if you dare. Pretty, huh?

Umari
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM
We have a ghost.. How can I prove? Well here are a few stories..

One time when my bro & his Gf were in his room, they set something down and came out to talk to everyone else. They go back 2 mins later and stuff is all over their floor. Nobody was in there either.

trainervictiniten
02-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah, what happened to me was I was my own in my house for an hour ( remember I am still not an adult) And i heard noises in my mum and dads room I go and investigate nothong there. so it must be creaky floor bourds like with kakari.

Sting
02-27-2012, 03:04 AM
If someone was with me, I'm not scared, and I'm Brave when that happens.
When a person asks me to find something in the dark, you'll see me cowering down. lol.
But yea, there's more than that.
I don't want to re-say those again. Those will creep me again.

Daidek
06-03-2015, 02:12 PM
have you or any one you know
has seen or heard a ghost
or any ghostly thing