PDA

View Full Version : FT: Legends, LF: 6th gen shinies

Katarina
05-14-2014, 03:15 AM
Closed.

Galeron7
05-14-2014, 12:44 PM
i'm interested in the shiny mewtwo, i'll check today which shinies do i have.

Kyurem-B
05-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Just so you know odds are shiny kalos mewtwo is hacked. The chance of it being legit is VeRy slim.

Galeron7
05-14-2014, 03:11 PM
but if it have the blue pentagon, how can it be hacked?

Katarina
05-14-2014, 04:53 PM
Idk if the shiny Mewtwo is hacked, I didn't catch it. I figured the guy SR'd for the shiny, but it says it's from the Unknown Dungeon. I really wouldn't know.

Kyurem-B
05-14-2014, 05:56 PM
The blue pentagon only means it was caught in kalos, powersave can easily have made it shiny
It could be legit though:) I was just saying the odds are very low.

KD419
05-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Just check the caught location on the Mewtwo :) If it was power saved it'll say it came from a far away place. If it's legit it'll say it came from the cave it was caught in. Alternatively (and recommended) you can check the Mewtwo's memories with the girl in Anistar City. If she says Mewtwo can't seem to remember anything, then he's hacked. If he has a memory he's legit. :3

Kyurem-B
05-14-2014, 06:09 PM
No it wont KD thats for AR, in 6th gen it will still say the location it was caught or hatched, I own the new PowerSave and it does not change its original location. Mewtwo was one of the first shinys I made and tested:p Still has the blue pentagon, original date, and was caught in that cave.

KD419
05-14-2014, 06:13 PM
No it wont KD thats for AR, in 6th gen it will still say the location it was caught or hatched, I own the new PowerSave and it does not change its original location. Mewtwo was one of the first shinys I made and tested:p Still has the blue pentagon, original date, and was caught in that cave.

Are you talking about simply making the Mewtwo shiny? Because I'm talking about receiving it with the wonder card trick. I also have a PowerSave so you don't need to tell me :P And I never used an action replay with pokemon before. I'm soley talking about the Power Save.

Kyurem-B
05-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Well you're the one who said you had to look it up to find the infoXD
And yes thats what we are all talking about.. the shiny mewtwo that is born in kalos.
When I use power save it does not change the traded location like you posted above. It only makes it shiny. All of its original info stays the same in X&Y

KD419
05-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Well you're the one who said you had to look it up to find the infoXD
And yes thats what we are all talking about.. the shiny mewtwo that is born in kalos.
When I use power save it does not change the traded location like you posted above. It only makes it shiny. All of its original info stays the same in X&Y

Yeah that's just for the shiny code. Idk if you know about the wonder card trick? That allows to to have Any pokemon born in Kalos no matter what region it's from.

Moist Mewtwo
05-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Technically, the powesaves edits the game file so it doesn't really do anything to the pokemon besides change the coding to make it shiny. So, I don't even know if you can tell if it's hacked

stormwalker22
05-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Is powersaves a device you put on your ds or a program?