PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Male Shiny Bunnelby/Diggersby

MrCottontail
05-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Cottontail again! It's been a while since I've been here last, give or take several weeks, and after constantly checking GTS/breeding for that long without any shiny Bunnelbys to show for, it's easy to assume that I'm at least a little disappointed.

Okay, maybe more than a little-- but ANYWAY!

I've been looking around and trying to breed Bunnelbys left and right, but all I got is the Australia situation where all these boxes of Bunnelby just aren't what I'm looking for. Hopefully you kind folks can help out!

I'm looking for a Shiny Diggersby, or a Shiny Bunnelby up to Level 99.

Preferrably Male and named "Clyde" with either Huge Power or Cheek Pouch and a nature that doesn't take away from Attack. This is entirely optional, however. Male, female, weak, strong, Huge Power, Pickup, I'm accepting ANY shiny Bunnel/Diggers. Even if you heartlessly name him xX420BunBunXx!

What am I offering in return?
- Shiny Floatzel
- Shiny Bulbasaur
- Shiny Charizard (with your choice of Charizardite X or Y)
- Cobalion
- Polar Vivillon with Pokèrus

Ya got all that? I'm offering 5 Pokèmon for 1 shiny! (Well, and 4 of those random fletchlings or whatever to actually complete the trade)

I'm tired. I don't want to be in the perpetual cycle of rollerblading down the street. I dunno. I'll consider throwing in more stuff if that's what it'll take.

---

Huh? What's that? You want to trade but still don't have/want to trade any shiny Bunnelby or Diggersby that you may or may not have?

Hm. Well I'm pretty sure a Shiny Mew is worth much more than what I'm offering? I guess a Shiny Zorua or a Shiny female Vaporeon would be cool, too, but I'm still hopin' for the Bunnel/Diggers.

---

Thanks for hearin' me out.