PDA

View Full Version : "Valuable" Shiny Pokemon

stormwalker22
05-24-2014, 12:45 AM
What would people consider to be more desired shiny pokemon, besides any starters like greninja or charizard. Like what are people looking for and would want to trade for?

pokeholic321
05-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Shiny pumpkaboo

EeveeTrader12
05-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Shiny Legendaries, shiny event pokemon generally. Basically, rare shinies or cool-looking shinies :)

Kyurem-B
05-24-2014, 11:55 AM
I would say 6th gen shinys, they have the highest value and are the least likely to be hacked.
For example Greninja, Pumpkaboo, Klefki, Noiven, Aegislash, Mewostic, Espurr, Clawitzer.. pokemon in X&Y

Del
05-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I think it's entirely subjective...It just depends on what you like and dislike...

Kyurem-B
05-24-2014, 12:33 PM
I think it's entirely subjective...It just depends on what you like and dislike...
Obviously XD but I'd say the majority of opinions would want the most legit/hardest to obtain shinys possible, not hacked shinys from 5th Gen.

stormwalker22
05-24-2014, 05:37 PM

Well that's what this thread is for, to see what people like.

Pikachu Belle
05-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Well right now my most desired shiny Pokemon is Shiny Pidove, Roselia or Croagunk.

Bøleyn
05-24-2014, 07:13 PM
I have every shiny legendary (except shiny locked ones) in all formes as well :p I'd be up to negotiate :)

SuperSal
05-24-2014, 08:42 PM
The only shinys I really desire are the ones that are 5-6iv. If they aren't battle ready then I generally wont ever use them.

Moist Mewtwo
05-25-2014, 01:06 AM
If there's something that has a low rate to get non shiny like noibat then it's more valuable. I think a shiny modest infiltrator noibat would be one of the highly valuable ones, at least to me. I like it. It might be in the friend safari, not sure. Binacle definitely and honedge and klefki are a little uncommon. Really, any shiny pokemon can be valuable. If it has a good nature and/or perfect ivs, that makes it better. Sometimes, HAs are good.

LookingForLegends
05-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Legends as long as they're legit and cool-looking ones. My favourites are Spiritomb and Hydreigon.

Katarina
05-26-2014, 02:12 AM
some people are interested in the color of the shiny, too. The pokemon doesn't matter for some, but if it's a gray or blue shiny, I generally want it xD Not many people want "fishing" shinies either. From what I've seen, a lot of people want Tyrunt, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, and Noibat. Also, shinies that have mega evolutions are wanted, too :p like Ralts, Gengar, Lucario, etc. :) I haven't seen many people want gible though :p

xonymudd
05-31-2014, 12:23 AM
Hm, for me my favorite shinies are ponyta (one of my very first I caught, not counting in-game red gyrados), shiny steelix, shiny flareon (cause it looks like a regular eevee), shiny umbreon (cause I love umbreon), shiny glaceon, shiny sylveon, shiny vaporeon (purple <3), and I'm sure there are others, but I like most shinies because they're shinies. Ponyta is my absolute favorite since that was my first (as I count it) shiny and it was also the one that was lost forever when my brother stole my Diamond game and transfered all my shinies except for my pretty blue ponyta named Ryo. I never found my Diamond game, only the case (which was in his room and mom first claimed it was in my room and if I cleaned it I'd find it, then after I found it in his room claimed I let him borrow it which I did not), and since Ryo wasn't on there, I couldn't transfer him to Platinum.

So yah, *sniffles* shiny ponyta is my absolute favorite shiny.

katniss
06-02-2014, 03:42 PM
shiny espurr

ThePreachingOcelot
06-04-2014, 05:35 PM
I'd say for me, a good NU competitive is desired to me, because I am one of those people that actually dislike Wash Rotom and Aegislash.

ThePreachingOcelot
06-04-2014, 05:36 PM
some people are interested in the color of the shiny, too. The pokemon doesn't matter for some, but if it's a gray or blue shiny, I generally want it xD Not many people want "fishing" shinies either. From what I've seen, a lot of people want Tyrunt, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, and Noibat. Also, shinies that have mega evolutions are wanted, too :p like Ralts, Gengar, Lucario, etc. :) I haven't seen many people want gible though :p

Shiny Garchomp looks almost EXACTLY the same as normal Garchomp

XTheRavenX
06-04-2014, 11:28 PM
shiny celebi ftw! btw i have a shiny giratina for trade if anyone wants

Darkn3ss
06-04-2014, 11:35 PM
a shiny metapod

stormwalker22
06-05-2014, 12:56 AM
shiny celebi doesn't legitly exist so it can't exactly be valuable.

What color is shiny metapod?

Darkn3ss
06-05-2014, 01:11 AM
an orangish color

Katarina
06-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah, I know, but the shiny mega is pink, and some people like that xD

stormwalker22
06-05-2014, 12:20 PM
an orangish color
Ok I actually think I am going to try to get that XD

Yeah, I know, but the shiny mega is pink, and some people like that xD
Oh I didn't actually know that it was pink now. Maybe it was always pink in the videogames but on the shiny celebi card I have it was more red or purple. Go figure, you can get the card irl, but you can't actually get the pokemon in the game :P