PDA

View Full Version : Victini Blast's Multi-Battle Gyms

VictiniBlastDP
05-28-2014, 10:45 PM
*Spots Filled* -Challengers- Private Message if interested in Battling.

Welcome all to my Pokemon Gym League.

Apart from the Official PokeBay League, I'm running something unique and would appreciate the help and support of the Multi-Battle Gyms.

The way the Multi-Battle Gyms work is rather simple and can be very mix 'n' match. I am currently looking for 3 other Leaders keen to try out the Gym League with myself.

Leaders can have their desired type, but if all the Leaders pick (for example) Grass Type, we will have to change up the factors.

For challengers that will be attempting their fate against the Leaders, will need to know that the Gym Leaders don't need to tell you their Type and anything can happen, so PLEASE bring a varied team, alongside your partner who will join you also needs to plan, try and help each other against the paired up Gym Leaders.

For now, unless Leaders and Challengers agree, Legendary Pokemon will be banned. When Battling, the rules are to take 6, pick 3 Pokemon and the Battle starts, the Gym Leaders will team to take on the Challengers.

If you're interested in becoming a Gym Leader, please let me know, and your desired Type, so I can make sure we have a varied amount of types.

Challengers, I will inform you when the Gyms are ready.

Gym Leaders: Damian/Shane/Kyrl/Cando/Amy/Snowy/Tammie/Aaron/Scott

Thank you for reading. -Victini Blast (Damian)

CANDO
05-28-2014, 11:45 PM
im intrested damian

VictiniBlastDP
05-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Hey Cando, you'll have to PM me a desired type, alongside another Type you're interested in, in-case someone else carries that type.

KingKyrl
05-29-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm interested Damian :)

VictiniBlastDP
05-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Sure, PM me your desired Type and back-up Type.

VictiniBlastDP
05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah, no problem, I know most Types now that are free. The 2nd choice Type tends to be just if someone has a similar type to you and you want to mix up the Battle. Also, if someone wants a rematch, you can use your 2nd choice, means they can't predict your every turn as often as the first. And thank you.

The Kiwi Dragon
05-30-2014, 07:10 AM
I will challenge this. :)

Del
05-30-2014, 03:51 PM
This looks like fun...I'll challenge you too...

VictiniBlastDP
05-31-2014, 04:52 PM
DEL!!!!!!!! Hey Del xD aka Saga.

Del
05-31-2014, 11:23 PM
DEL!!!!!!!! Hey Del xD aka Saga.

Hiya!XDXD

Itachi
06-03-2014, 04:18 AM
You took my idea Damos >.<

VictiniBlastDP
06-03-2014, 06:30 PM