PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Trade Experiment

stevenhazelwood24
05-30-2014, 01:46 PM
I have a box of mostly friend safari pokemon (so kinda decent-ish pokemon although not very diverse) and I'm going to trade each one and see what I get in return as I've never had a shiny or legend through it before 0.o

This is the list: Swanna, Malamar, Rhyhorn, Tyrunt, Noctowl, Floatzel, Spinda, Altaria, Ursaring, Luvdisc, Goomy, Tirtouga, Sealeo, Poliwhirl, Luxio, Luvdisc, Golett, Gyarados, Spearow, Swanna, Palpitoad, Trapinch, Dugtrio, Sneasel, Vullaby, Purloin, Kakuna, Garbodor, Muk, Starmie.

I'll put up a list of what it becomes. I think I'll not get anything decent... There's only one way to find out

LookingForLegends
05-30-2014, 03:46 PM
I've had Yveltal, Mewtwo, Phione and shiny Zigzagoon through Wonder Trade. It takes a while but if you're persistent you should get something good. Good luck!

SassySylveon
05-30-2014, 05:38 PM
I give shinys through wonder trade from time to time :3

0pinion
05-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I wonder-trade all my my close-to-perfect bred pokemon, and recently I have began keeping only the HA ones, so now I send people HA 4+IV pokemon almost every single time. People probably don't always check their IVs though, so I wonder if people actually notice ever haha

stevenhazelwood24
06-02-2014, 09:20 PM
I've not been checking IVS haha.

Faerie
06-02-2014, 09:23 PM
I do Wonder Trades every single day that I can reach a Wifi signal, and have never gotten a single legend or shiny from it. I have gotten quite a LOT of Pokémon that seemed to have been caught on the first grassy route that you see in the game...

0pinion
06-02-2014, 09:38 PM
I've actually gotten a lot of my breeding pokemon through WT, if you check the ivs of the pokemon from time to time, you'll find a few gems in there. I've never gotten a shiny or legend though...

XTheRavenX
06-02-2014, 09:50 PM
*sent some one a shiny froakie with protean* recieved ashiny magicarp back, aint even mad xD

stevenhazelwood24
06-02-2014, 09:55 PM
That's damn good haha. I wouldn't mind a shiny protean Froakie as I'd still train it myself :)