PDA

View Full Version : Lumiose Ghost!

deadlyfox43110
06-02-2014, 08:34 PM
So, pretty much everyone has heard of the ghost girl. The unmarked building, the hotel, and the train station. The ghostly appearance, the creepy stalking, and the writing on the timetable. There are theories to all of this, but has anyone REALLY thought about the last piece of evidence? Most players have heard about the legendary trio of the future, Diancie, Volcanion (or wutever), and Hoopa. Hoopa is a ghost/psychic type. Hex maniacs, the sprite of the ghost girl, use ghost types and even psychic types. The writing on the timetable said something along the lines of "I'm going for help, wait in the usual place." Who is the help, why is the writing at Lumiose Station? The only place that train goes to is Kiloude city. The first house in Kiloude has a hex maniac. Just one hex maniac. No other NPC. Why is that important? There are two beds in the house. WHOA! THERE GOES YOUR BRAIN! I am one to think the ghost girl lived in Kiloude until... you know, GHOST. I also think that the 'help' is Hoopa. This is just a theory, and there are holes all over the place to this mystery, so I could be wrong. What do you think?

Also, do you think there will be a Heatran event in Juane Plaza? Just listen to the NPC! "Did you hear there's a LAVA DOME POKEMON in Juane Plaza?" There's no way to encounter a battle in Juane Plaza.

There are probably lots of spelling mistakes for the pokemon names.
:p

Faerie
06-02-2014, 09:17 PM
I was wondering about the mention of the Lava Dome Pokémon in the plaza, myself. And as you said, that's clearly Heatran... but there's not even a battle in that plaza. So I'm thinking... event?