PDA

View Full Version : A whole 2 year milestone! (yay!)

Cotton Candy
06-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting that much guys, I've been super busy with school. But, I'm out for summer now! I'll be doing my best to keep tabs around here again.

So, another great year, (probably the best) and now I'm off to be a Freshman (high school). (I'm so scared but excited at the same time!) But anyway! The real news:

Guys, tomorrow, I get my braces off!!! WOOT! I'm soooooo totally super excited and happy! These two years went by quick, and I never realize I have these things on most of the time! XP But yup, I'll get my retainer, get a tooth pulled, (Oh kill me now XD) and be on my way to finishing up! I'm gonna miss the people I visited every month. It's such a small place, and I see the same doctor every time. So comforting, compared to the dentist...*shivers* but, anyway, I'll probably get a before and after pic uploaded on here. Thanks for your time and sorry for the inactivity!!

-Candy or, Seneca

Darkn3ss
06-10-2014, 12:45 AM
freshman in hs or college? and grats on braces being taken off, im sure it will be well worth the wait

Cotton Candy
06-10-2014, 12:54 AM
freshman in hs or college? and grats on braces being taken off, im sure it will be well worth the wait

Oh goodness! I should update that. In high school ^^ And yes, I bet it is ^^

Darkn3ss
06-10-2014, 12:58 AM
lol nice, im sure youll have fun

SirCatbug
06-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Nice...
I still have to have my braces for about another year.

Cotton Candy
06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Thx every1 ^^ And now I have my retainer. It really hurts and makes me gag >.<

rubyfan
06-13-2014, 10:49 PM
I am going to be a senior in High School and I know I will miss it after next year. The one thing you need for highschool

“All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Cotton Candy
06-23-2014, 09:29 PM
lol nice, im sure youll have fun

I'll try X3

Cotton Candy
06-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Nice...
I still have to have my braces for about another year.

It'll be quick, I promise ^^

Cotton Candy
06-23-2014, 09:31 PM
I am going to be a senior in High School and I know I will miss it after next year. The one thing you need for highschool

“All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Haha! I'll totally remember that for around next month ;)