PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Pokémon Emerald CHEAP

EminemCA
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Hey guys. As some of you know,I live in WV. Anyways I have called literally every Gamestop in my state. None of them have Emerald. Do you guys have any ideas on where to get it. I thought about SkoreIt.com but I forgot the promo code. Lol

M1gu3ru
01-23-2012, 11:25 PM
I have it :)

EminemCA
01-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Im jealous. Where did you get it???

Exflar
01-24-2012, 03:20 AM
GameStops everywhere no longer carry anything for the GB/GBA/GBASP/GBM platforms :/ I got lucky and scored a LeafGreen from my schoolmate. I would say try amazon (for reliable web shopping) or eBay (with a risk of getting a faulty/busted/bootlegged version). Do you know of any "antique" game shops in your state? I know Texas has a specialty store that sells games for older platforms.

EminemCA
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
I know I wish they wouldnt. As soon as i want something from there to. Oh well Im getting a limited edition XD Gale of Darkness Gamecube for winning a bet. It was about the Pats beating the Ravens

M1gu3ru
01-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Well I received mine when I was like 10 years old and still with me xD

Umari
01-25-2012, 09:18 PM
If anything, you could try your local Slackers™ store. I know they sell games all the way back to N64. If not, try BAMS/V-Stock. Don't know if you have those near you but they still sell GBA games^^

kakari
01-26-2012, 04:36 PM
i got mine from internet it was realy cheap but when i got it i couldnt play it cus it kept re-starting its self
you can get them from car boots for realy cheap prices if you want pokemon emerald that isnt broken like
mine dont pay for the cheapest one cus mine was £6.00 and it was broken

M1gu3ru
01-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Too bad in Puerto rico there are alot of emerald ruby saphire fire red and leaf green games on game stop

EminemCA
01-27-2012, 12:23 PM
I ve been lookin at one for 9.80 onEbay. God I just want Emerald so bad

Lord Of Storms
07-05-2012, 06:56 PM
i still have them from when i was younger but there is a store next door to my dads shop who sells all games i think hes evan got an original red version for 10$ i might get it just to try it on my gameboy color

pokefan76
07-07-2012, 09:56 PM
I ve been lookin at one for 9.80 onEbay. God I just want Emerald so bad
Before you start bidding for a GBA game on eBay, you should know that GBA bootlegging is becoming quite a problem on eBay. You should refer yourself to Nintendo's official site regarding this issue. https://ap.nintendo.com/ When buying, try and stay within the US, and try to refrain buying from Hong Kong, China as many bootlegs come from there. So consider this before bidding on what appears to be a good deal on eBay. Trust me, you do not want to end up with one of these; saved files barely last a day in some of them. There are also some good guides online on how to tell if a GBA game is legit or not. Also when buying from eBay always look at listings with the actual photo of the game, rather than a stock photo.

Better safe than sorry and good luck!