PDA

View Full Version : LF: Shiny Latios

Velocity
06-15-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm looking for a Shiny Latios with either a Timid or Modest Nature and good IVs. In return, I will offer:

Event Shiny Pichu, Zekrom, Shiny Bagon, Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Froakie, Uxie, Azelf, Shiny Rotom (Frost), Shiny Eevee, Shiny Hydreigon, VGC Mamoswine, Shiny Audino, Shiny Clefable, Shiny Piplup, Darkrai, Celebi, Lugia, Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu Event, Shiny Haxorus, or Shiny Ralts with Ha. Thanks!

stormwalker22
06-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Just FYI, there is practically no chance of a non-hacked shiny latios/latias. The most real one you would get is a caught normal one and then someone used a hack program to change it's code to make it shiny. For the most part anything offered will be a completely generated one though. Even more unlikely is the chance that the one time someone found one that it would coincidently have the requested nature and also have high IVs all at the same time.

Moist Mewtwo
06-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Just FYI, there is practically no chance of a non-hacked shiny latios/latias. The most real one you would get is a caught normal one and then someone used a hack program to change it's code to make it shiny. For the most part anything offered will be a completely generated one though. Even more unlikely is the chance that the one time someone found one that it would coincidently have the requested nature and also have high IVs all at the same time.

I agree completely:) . You might want to reconsider your request and conditions if you are 100% unwilling to accept a hacked pokemon.

Kyurem-B
06-16-2014, 07:36 PM
I have a 5IV Timid/Levitate Lvl100 Latios, It has the KOR tag and Korean name though.

KingKyrl
06-16-2014, 09:09 PM
I have both