PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Giveaway

Darkn3ss
06-17-2014, 03:47 AM
closed!

XTheRavenX
06-17-2014, 03:50 AM
1)Poison type safari
2) my favorite pokemon is cinccino cuz it sounds alot like frapuccino ^~^ it has an amazing typw coverage, skill link and kings rock becomes an anoying combo that puts all oponents in a tight spot and its very very cute :D

Kyurem-B
06-17-2014, 03:52 AM
Is this a trick to find a certain friend safari? XD I don't see why else you would need to know that haha

pokeholic321
06-17-2014, 04:00 AM
My safari is poison and my favorite Pokemon is aipom because I loooooooooove monkeys

Lord Of Storms
06-17-2014, 04:08 AM
Haha okay, My Friend Safari is Fire, >.<, and hmm I would have to say easily one of my favorite pokemon would be Marill, simply because she was a true here in my Ruby Nuzlocke and I grew really attached to her( it was my first nuzlocke ever, she evolved into Azumarill), and to this day she is the sole reason why I hate dodrios, and critical hit tri attacks :/ ( Rest in Peace Cupcakes, Mauville City-Victory Road), I also currently have an azumarill in sixth generation named cupcakes, and I use her in competitive play :D

MistyTheUmbreon2000
06-17-2014, 11:05 AM
I have a ground type safari.
My favorite poke would have to be arcanine, because it was my main on Pokemon red way back when. (I named the lil guy "Arc" because I'm so creative) I've always thought it was really cute, and I've always liked to use it in competitive play as well. I was always kinda surprised when I found out it can learn outrage and extreme speed, for some reason. :o And recently in the new generation, I've successfully bred a shiny growlithe and proceeded to name it "Arc".