PDA

View Full Version : Whats your LEAST Favourite pokemon?

ThePreachingOcelot
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Whats your LEAST fav poke? I know Trubbish and other mons like that are hated, but I think Trubbish is cute :3 Anyway, this is MY least fav poke:

Aromattise.

ITS A THING. I don't even know what it is. I can barely describe it. Its noise sounds like a whale on helium. To be honest, I sort-of find all new Fairy Types (not pokes that changed types) a bit naff. But THIS is a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF NAFF. I can't describe this unsettling THING that stands before me. Its plain discomforting hearing its cry coming out to battle.

That's my opinion anyway :D I'd like to see what you guys think in the comments XD

mighty tangrowth
06-18-2014, 11:29 PM
driftloon its a FRIKING BALLOON!!!

Pikachu Belle
06-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Meg Garchomp kbai

The Kiwi Dragon
06-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe. Ice cream is awesome and all but an Ice Cream Pokemon? I'll pass.

Geo Sakuraba
06-19-2014, 08:28 AM
I'll have to go with Hypno, that thing looks so perverted plus the fact that it looks like a human sasquatch and it takes little children with them, frickin creepy *shudders*

Darkn3ss
06-19-2014, 12:57 PM
I'll have to go with Hypno, that thing looks so perverted plus the fact that it looks like a human sasquatch and it takes little children with them, frickin creepy *shudders*

dont be afraid little boy

SirCatbug
06-19-2014, 07:26 PM
God Doduo

Darkn3ss
06-19-2014, 07:33 PM
i thought doduo was cool, turned into dodrio. one of the fastest pokemon at the time. id take a doduo over icecreamon

Pikachu Belle
06-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey yo Doduo/Dodrio is great T-T

Qrow Branwen.
06-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Either Klefki or Tyranitar

The Kiwi Dragon
06-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Either Klefki or Tyranitar

T-Tar isn't that bad. :p Although I'll agree with Klefki it's more annoying than a bad rash.

ThePreachingOcelot
06-21-2014, 10:48 AM
T-Tar isn't that bad. :p Although I'll agree with Klefki it's more annoying than a bad rash.

I also dislike Greninja, purely for the reason its overrated.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-21-2014, 11:16 AM
I also dislike Greninja, purely for the reason its overrated.

In my opinion, overrated no. Overused yes.
Although on the topic of overrated, Talonflame. :p

Georgia
06-21-2014, 11:34 AM
I'm just gonna say Klefki...I have always disliked this pokemon even from the moment I stumbled across it when first playing X

Geo Sakuraba
06-21-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm just gonna say Klefki...I have always disliked this pokemon even from the moment I stumbled across it when first playing X

yeah... i can agree with Klefki being least favorite, ill number two it because of the fact that its weak and lame... but Hypno, seriously... creepy even for me to catch it for the pokedex...

VictiniBlastDP
06-26-2014, 07:54 PM
*Cough*Patrat*Cough* Anyway. My choice would probably be... Unown. Just because it can only do Hidden Power.

Céél
06-26-2014, 09:34 PM
I really hate any object that suddenly came to live. Some examples: Honedge, Klink or Vanillite and their evos of course.
I also strongly dislike mega evos (all of them) because they just don't feel like pokemon to me. More... Digimon?

driftloon its a FRIKING PEDO BALLOON!!!

NAWWH! Drifloon is cute :<
Especially the shiny form.. :3

DejaVu146
06-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Without a doubt, Drowzee. Ever since I was 7 playing Red/Blue and watching the anime, Drowzee always made me mad for some reason. Hypno is okay, but Drowzee though.

EDIT: Oh and let's talk about how much I don't like Bibarrel for a minute. The look on it's face just makes you want to punch it.

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-27-2014, 05:46 AM
Bidoof... Ran into one in Platinum and was like... Seriously..? :/ and Bibarel was hardly better... But let's just stop at Lickilicky... What in the criminony hall of what?!?!? IS that??? The name alone is the lamest of any Pokemon in history. Between that and Bidoof I just don't know

Céél
06-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Can't hate Bibarel. Sure the design isn't too good but the HMs!
It's quite possibly one of the best HM slaves (aside from Mew and Arceus, obviously), who can learn 5 or 6 different HMs.
Sorry but you can't hate a pokemon that is that useful.

Del
06-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Lol...I actually always really liked Lickilicky...I have to say my least favourite pokemon is probably Klefki, although tbh I also do not like Mega Garchomp, Mega Blaziken or either Mega X/Y Mewtwo (can't see why they needed Mega evolutions) or Aegislash (I actually prefer Doublade)

ThePreachingOcelot
07-01-2014, 04:06 PM
In my opinion, overrated no. Overused yes.
Although on the topic of overrated, Talonflame. :p

True.

ThePreachingOcelot
07-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Guys, we all know the real badsie is Aromattise, I mean, its a THING. Its horribly ugly and sounds like a screaming posh chicken-whale.

Geo Sakuraba
07-05-2014, 02:55 AM
Yeah Aromatisse sure looks like a Nightmare come True even if its a fairy, but thats the weirdest fairy, the weirdest physic for me are drowsee and hypno

ThePreachingOcelot
07-24-2014, 12:20 PM
A horrible Pokémon is also Mega Charizard X. I think it looks stupid.
But, haters gonna hate B)

Céél
07-25-2014, 08:47 AM
A horrible Pokémon is also Mega Charizard X. I think it looks stupid.
But, haters gonna hate B)

Nah I agree, especially the flames at the side of his mouth look stupid.
I don't like Y too much either, but at least it still looks a lot like the original.

ThePreachingOcelot
07-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Nah I agree, especially the flames at the side of his mouth look stupid.
I don't like Y too much either, but at least it still looks a lot like the original.

Charizard Y looks BEAST. I really hate Charizard X. I know its got good attack but it looks weird. it looks like a charizard smoked something really bad.

Geo Sakuraba
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Charizard Y looks BEAST. I really hate Charizard X. I know its got good attack but it looks weird. it looks like a charizard smoked something really bad.
I agree that Charizard X is bad and Charizard Y is better, Y is better for me because what if the opponent was an Aegislash and youve rigged out your Charizard X with melee moves? Your gonna have a bad time...

NightmareRageMonster
07-25-2014, 02:04 PM
Rattata.....by far rattata.

Céél
07-25-2014, 04:17 PM

Meh, I like the original design much better than Y. But Y doesn't look too bad, and it looks significantly better than X for sure.

ThePreachingOcelot
07-25-2014, 05:03 PM
Rattata.....by far rattata.

I don't hate Rattata, especially since my Rattata is in the top percent of Rattata.

DeceivingHaze
09-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I don't really "hate" any pokemon but the pokemon that comes closest is Dunsparce for me. I just don't like it.

RedFalcon94
09-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Bidoof.......

Fazbear_Ent.©
09-07-2014, 05:31 AM
I have loathed Jynx since the moment I saw that hideous sorry excuse for a humanoid Pokemon

Moist Mewtwo
09-07-2014, 05:51 PM
1. Stunfish 2. Sigilyph 3. aromatisse 4. Dunsparce and 5. Barbaracle and binacle. Honestly I kinda like barbaracle and thought it was cool but they SERIOUSLY messed up on the face. It's a claw! I kinda don't like exeguttor because they make it look literally retarded and it's annoying but besides that it's not too bad.
Huntail and gorebyss! Especially the first one, what is it?!

Echo
09-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Luvdisc, a fish that looks like a heart and....Nothing, is just that.

venxhero
09-07-2014, 11:47 PM
But Luvdisc bless couple eternal love 0: Something like that, if I remember correctly xD That's the only thing I like about it. Anywho, I really dislike Bidoof/Bibarel and Diggersby. They're just ew o.o and annoying to run into.

Layton
09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
Hypno because it is the creepiest thing in the games.

Remember the story about how one lured a child into the woods? I do.

Lord Of Storms
09-14-2014, 06:33 AM
*hugs klefki* leave her alone T.T haha, Hypno. No other way around it. The sole reason im happy pokemon aren't real *shudders*

stardragon
09-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Eh, I don't mind Vanilite and its evolution line too much, it's actually kind of cute. I personally don't like Grimer and Muk. They're just... blobs. Not a creative design at all. Ice cream is at least more creative than that.

UltraSound
03-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Good thread, I'd love to see this thing discussed more!
Is anyone seriously NOT going to mention Nosepass? Or it's evolution, Probopass? Really? Just me? Alright. Fine. I hate that thing.

I used to kinda-sorta dislike Dunsparce but it's actually sort of cute. I mean, it would make the awesomest pillow ever cause of its size, and the shiny dunsparce is the cutest thing ever. I demand Dunsparce evolution or a mega evolution :D Imagine if it evolved into something that looks like dragonair.

I also despise Litleo. It looks psychotic. That thing also managed to get a critical hit on my Blaziken at Battle Maison.

NightmareRageMonster
03-04-2015, 12:41 PM
I hate woobat and digglet.Freaking annoying! >.< not only that,but i also agree.Grimer is just flat out stupid.

Layton
03-04-2015, 07:44 PM
I hate Hypno. Its got terrifying lore (luring children to their death in the woods???) and it just sounds scary.

Geo Sakuraba
03-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I hate Hypno. Its got terrifying lore (luring children to their death in the woods???) and it just sounds scary.

Though I raised one, i'll just have to agree again that Hypno is ONE creepy man-looking kidnapper of a pokemon e.e

Inan
03-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Ledian. The trouble with Ledian is that I WANT to like it. I mean, it's a cute, plucky-looking bug type, and I pick one up without thinking every time I see it. But then, it all starts coming back to me. Ledian SUCKS. He's kind of fast, but lacks the movepool to spread status. He has a nice Special Defense, but lacks the HP to really tank anything anyway. Both his Attack and Special Attack are laughable. It takes at least two turns of setup with Swords Dance for him to qualify as mediocre, and then, just to rub it in, they go ahead and give him Iron Fist as a Hidden Ability. An extra 20% on contact moves is still basically nothing with his attack. In a Pokedex of 721 or so, Ledian is the ONLY pokemon that is a complete waste of time to catch and train. It makes me want to cry, because I would LOVE to use Ledian in a decent, meaningful way. If he doesn't get a Mega Evolution or something in the next generation of games, I might just fly to Japan and end up in a hostage situation with the game developers.

Velocity
03-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Rotom-Heat. Can't hit overheat for its life against a mega metagross in trick room when I need it to at a VGC Premier Challenge. Jkjk honestly this is difficult but I find Jynx highly irritating. Maybe it's just because I can't stand Nicki Minaj? Just kidding, it's not that good competitively and has this psycho design that's just annoying.

Crusader7
03-20-2015, 09:38 AM
Sorry but imo my greatest dislike is Spiritomb. I mean, is it waiting for a witch to look in it and see the future or spmething? It's so weird lol

zygarde1811
03-21-2015, 06:56 AM
Sableye

Captain Cobizzle
03-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Swirlix and Slurpuff. One's based on Cotton Candy the other on a sugar-loving obese child/pilsbury dough boy. And somehow it's a fairy type. Yeah cause candy and fat children equal fairy type. I also have a problem with Aromatisse. Like that other guy said earlier what is it?

Yoda
03-21-2015, 09:50 AM
I hate sharpedo with all my hate :mad: jk if there's any pokemon that I hate it would probably be zubat do I even have to explain why?

Geo Sakuraba
03-21-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't think Zubat should receive all this hate. The only reason it's hated is because it keeps appearing in caves. It has it's uses IMO.

fluffyjellyfish
04-15-2015, 01:43 PM
I've always hated stunfisk, but only because of the 5th generation animation for him. I REALLY hate his smirk

ashleymthecat
05-24-2015, 08:10 PM
i think trubbish is cute too :P

My least favorite has got to be mega slowbro

Kiss
06-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Honestly, Tympole. I can deal with his middle evolution's weird face (sort of) and Seismitoad is a beast; just Tympole's nose-less creepy human face just freaks me out.