PDA

View Full Version : Pokebank Celebi 14/31/30/24/30/24

pokehunter90
06-24-2014, 06:23 AM
Hey all this is also my first post so here is a little about myself. Also if an admin sees this I am sorry I did not see the sub forum for trades so feel free to move this over or if necessary I will repost the thread.

I just joined Pokebay but I have been playing for a while since Red came out. That was my first game on gameboy color and I bought it at toys r us it was fantastic I remember sneaking in my room staying up at night playing the game out beating the original elite four and catching mewtwo in the cave. Anyway I havent had time to get in to 6th gen because of my deployment with the Air Force. I just PCS'd to Anchorage Alaska a few months ago and finally got around to playing Y and beat the elite four in 20 hours with a brand new team. Actually I bought 2 separate 2ds systems one for me and one for the wife they both came with Poke Y pre-installed. I have the benefit of being able to cross trade on multiple platforms and own pretty much every DS pokemon game except diamond and black 1.

As far as the celebi is concerned I just claimed my celebi per the pokebank and the stats are as follows

lvl 10 41/25/28/27/30/27 calm nature likes to thrash about

Judge says outstanding attack defense special defense

I checked cerebi and its stating that the IVs 14/31/30/24/30/24

I have been chain breeding for a while and have a few pokemon with perfect 5IVs like axew and ttar but I am unfamiliar with celebis moveset and have never really used him.

I am looking for a few specific things but feel free to make me an offer. I really want a 6IV ditto to cut down on chain breeding times but will entertain any offer.

Cheers!

stevenhazelwood24
06-25-2014, 09:02 AM
It may be a while before anyone accepts this as most people used pokebank free trial to get Celebi too lol