PDA

View Full Version : ~The Rhyme Game~

Geo Sakuraba
07-12-2014, 03:20 PM
I know, it sounds boring but guess what? I'm starting this because I just wanted to :p hopefully there will be people who will play this game and others who would probably join in sooner or later but anyways let's move on to the rules...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES AKA The Do's & Dont's:
-DO NOT use swearing words
-DO NOT double post
-DO correct the spelling of others if they are wrong on it
Ex: *First Post* Dime - Lyme
*Next Post* (Reply With Quote)
Correction: Lyme should be Lime
Lime - Crime
-DO change word if you think there is no more words that rhyme with the word that started the chain
Ex: *Starter until end* Dime - Lime - Crime ------------- Wine *After Wine there are no more words left*
*After there is no more* Previous word is finished!
New Word: Show
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, these are the rules I can think of for now but if you have something in your mind that can help make this game a bit more better I would appreciate it if you PM me about your idea but for now let's start! By the way you guys cant use the words I used in the examples :p but you can use "Show" as a new word then, so here's the first

Start Word: Dime

NEW:
-You can now do it in sentences if you want to BUT you'll have to all caps the word so that people can see what word it is

Fabulous Charlie
07-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Back in the day, one dime could buy a lime, but now you can't, thanks to the MASTERMIND.

Haha, sounds like the beginning of a rap song :rolleyes:

Geo Sakuraba
07-16-2014, 12:16 AM
lol yeah

The Mastermind is now being hunted, now he goes to a shelter and HIDES

NightmareRageMonster
07-17-2014, 11:42 PM
So he found godzilla, he got so scared he CRIED

Geo Sakuraba
07-18-2014, 01:01 AM
So he found godzilla, he got so scared he cried.
Hey LegendaryGodzilla would you mind caps locking your rhyme word please?

NightmareRageMonster
07-19-2014, 07:17 PM
There

Tula223
11-30-2016, 04:50 PM
I like this. Its my favourite.:cool: