PDA

View Full Version : LF Kalos Born ARticunos and Moltres.

Master Poketim
07-13-2014, 05:26 AM
I'm looking for Kalos Born Articunos and Moltres, with Timid, Modest or Calm Nature.

I have shiny pokemons to trade you for these legends in return.

You can softreset to get the correct nature for a shiny pokemon. I prefer Timid Nature over modest nature, over calm nature, but I may prefer calm nature for articunos.

I'm collecting each nature for each bird.

The Birds must be Kalos Born.

Please also indicate the IVs spread. I would prefer near perfect/perfect IVs on a kalos born bird, I happen to have a 5 iv kalos born zapdos, and I'd like an articunos and moltres like that, but 3 ivs is cool too, just let me know the iv spread as well.

I have shiny Garchomp, Shiny mr mime, shiny absol, shiny timid politoed, shiny adamant poliwrath, shiny adamant gyrados, shiny modest gengar, shiny modest jolteon, shiny sylveon, shiny dophan, shiny golduck, shiny excadrill, shiny basculin, shiny octillery, shiny clefable, shiny amoonguss, shiny slaking, shiny panpour, shiny krookodile, shiny victrebell, shiny volbeat. and more.

message in the forum or pm me if interested.

Master Poketim
07-13-2014, 05:30 AM
Btw, if you got a flawless 6iv bird that shiny and not kalos born, let me know as well, i may interested in that too.

Master Poketim
07-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Got a modest moltres of GTS, just need Articunos, Timid or Calm now.