07-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Hacked.

Treadwhale
07-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Not hacked, but it is cloned

The Kiwi Dragon
07-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Not hacked, but it is cloned

Not released in Japan until this coming Saturday. I call hacked.

Pikachu Belle
07-14-2014, 03:13 PM
All Diancie before July 19th are from Powersave. Making them hacks.

Treadwhale
07-14-2014, 03:29 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M17#Events looks like you had 0 idea what you were talking about

Pikachu Belle
07-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Only a select few. Nearly all Diancie are hacks

Master Poketim
07-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Damn I got the same diancie as you, it's legit lol! Says from pokemon movie, its a special prerelease diancie which makes it more special, but has been cloned lol.

Master Poketim
07-14-2014, 04:40 PM
Is yours Adamant nature with 3 ivs?

Treadwhale
07-14-2014, 04:47 PM
yes it is

Master Poketim
07-14-2014, 07:05 PM
Is adamant a good nature for diancie? I tried to look up a moveset guide on smogon but couldn't find anything for diancie.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-14-2014, 10:50 PM
It's cloned... So still technically hacked. As it's not the original, just a carbon copy.
Also from what I've seen Diancie is more of a Special Attacker so Adamant is definitely not a good nature.

Céél
07-14-2014, 11:27 PM
The was a pre-release event on july 6th. Whether you call cloning hacking is up to you, but it's not powersave hacked.
Diancies with the date 7/10/2014 are powersaved.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-14-2014, 11:34 PM
The was a pre-release event on july 6th. Whether you call cloning hacking is up to you, but it's not powersave hacked.
Diancies with the date 7/10/2014 are powersaved.

What if the date of the user's 3DS is wrong? The Diancie's obtained date would just match it...

Treadwhale
07-15-2014, 01:54 AM
It's cloned... So still technically hacked. As it's not the original, just a carbon copy.
Also from what I've seen Diancie is more of a Special Attacker so Adamant is definitely not a good nature.

Diancie's base stats for Attack and Special Attack are even at 100, also Diancie has access to more Physical attacks than special attacks. So again it seems you don't know what you're talking about. Also, I can honestly say you're the only person I've heard that opinion on cloning from.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-15-2014, 03:03 AM
Diancie's base stats for Attack and Special Attack are even at 100, also Diancie has access to more Physical attacks than special attacks. So again it seems you don't know what you're talking about. Also, I can honestly say you're the only person I've heard that opinion on cloning from.

Well obviously then you don't know many people who are against cloning. And I could give less of a care about Diancie's stats anyway, it's an event legendary that will either just sit in someone's PC rotting away or constantly be traded from person to person. It's not going to be allowed in the big time Leagues. Smogon might let it but then who cares about Smogon? :p

Master Poketim
07-15-2014, 03:22 AM
Diancies most powerful attack is a physical attack, but moonblast is special attack.

Master Poketim
07-15-2014, 03:25 AM
Rofl, I quitted pokemon for a while after i found out about cloning, then i quitted pokemon after powersaves came out because it ruined the game, but i'm playing again now lol... As long as I don't clone or use powersaves myself, i'm cool with that.

Master Poketim
07-15-2014, 03:26 AM
btw I heard diancie can mega evolve.

Treadwhale
07-15-2014, 03:26 AM
Well obviously then you don't know many people who are against cloning. And I could give less of a care about Diancie's stats anyway, it's an event legendary that will either just sit in someone's PC rotting away or constantly be traded from person to person. It's not going to be allowed in the big time Leagues. Smogon might let it but then who cares about Smogon? :p

Hah why are you still replying? You obviously have 0 things left to say. Although, I am interested in hearing more about this "Who cares about smogon" stance. Realistically, I'd be terribly surprised if more people "cared" about Pokebay than Smogon.

Treadwhale
07-15-2014, 03:32 AM
I'm under the impression that the Mega stone for Diancie has not yet been released, Poketim.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-15-2014, 04:00 AM
btw I heard diancie can mega evolve.

You're correct. It shall be able to Mega Evolve in OR/AS

The Kiwi Dragon
07-15-2014, 04:06 AM
Hah why are you still replying? You obviously have 0 things left to say. Although, I am interested in hearing more about this "Who cares about smogon" stance. Realistically, I'd be terribly surprised if more people "cared" about Pokebay than Smogon.

Well maybe if you hadn't replied to me I'd needn't have replied to you. However since you chose to reply I'll clarify this for you:
I never said people would care about Smogon more than PokeBay. Granted PokeBay is a smaller site however that's not my point. I'm not talking about Smogon's website but their crappy little rules that restrict the world and his wife on what Pokemon they can use because someone in Smogon believed that God gave them the almighty power to dictate what Pokemon are too overpowered and what Pokemon are too underpowered etc. I'd rather play VGC where you get a good amount of reasoning why certain Pokemon are banned. And let's not even start on the Sleep and Evasion Clause crap.

Treadwhale
07-15-2014, 04:25 AM
So are you implying that because you don't fully agree with Smogon and its "little rules," that no one, or very few people, remotely cares about Smogon? Or am I misinterpreting?

jesedmoga
07-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Sorry about interupting but... I'm interested on that Diancie. Are you still trading it? If so, what are you interested on?

Treadwhale
07-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Sorry, its already been traded

Lord Of Storms
07-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Uh yeah, sorry treadwhale, but could you take it easy? regardless if nick was wrong or not there's no need to go bashing Pokebay, or Nicks opinion's. Everyone has their own views, so can you all just drop this little argument, Pokebay is not the place for fighting.

Treadwhale
07-17-2014, 01:53 AM
Uh yeah, sorry treadwhale, but could you take it easy? regardless if nick was wrong or not there's no need to go bashing Pokebay, or Nicks opinion's. Everyone has their own views, so can you all just drop this little argument, Pokebay is not the place for fighting.

First of all, no one bashed anything. I said nothing more about Pokebay than he said about Smogon. Secondly, I didn't say anything remotely derogatory about Nick's opinion. So where was the "bashing?" Lastly, Nick didn't have any reason to post on this thread. Everything he posted was a poor attempt to devalue the Diancie that I was trading. Maybe you saw that as a fight, but I saw it as Nick stepping out of his place and me putting him back in it.