PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with the Pokedex?

venxhero
07-17-2014, 10:01 AM
I just completed my Pokédex just a few seconds ago.. (: [Time to start collecting all legendaries! Well, to have them physically.] I'm pretty happy! Thank you to those who helped me and especially my best friend! (KittyKummaaa) Anywho, if you need Pokémon from certain region, let me know n-n I have spare ones!

EX: 2-3 Vullaby, I wouldn't mind giving you one.
If I happen to have just one or two, I can always get another one from GTS, breed it, or transfer from Black/Black2.

It'll be extremely nice to let me know you just want to register it and return it! :D Please state that or say you want to keep it so I know which ones I need to restock in. (Don't ask to register legendaries please.)

Sorry, I'mma repeat what I said above xD
EX: You want to keep Stantler, so please give me one of the Pokemons I listed.
OR
EX: You just want to register Stantler, then give me whatever and please return Stantler back.
AND in return, I'll give you a 'nice' since I always do n-n

Other thing! These Pokémon I have.. They're limited and I won't give it away, meaning I only have one of it.
EX: My Froslass is lvl 100; One Scizor, One Magmortar, One Blissey, etcs..
If you want to trade/register these certain ones, please message me and I'll see what I can do. (I'm sorry if I can't help on these certain Pokémon like Kingdra, Dusknoir, Weavile, Gliscor, etcs. For example! Because someone stole my Articuno and Shiny Zigzagoon) u-u *I do have a couple of them, but I like to keep at least 2-3 of them so I can help other people.
EX: I have 2 Gliscor. If you want it, you have to give me something equal in return. (a little hard to get, but its possible. You get what I mean? (: If not, message me and we'll work something out~) IF you're just registering Gliscor, I want him/her back please.
I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean about it, but I want to let everyone have it as well. IF I happen to have 3-4 of it, then you can definitely keep it! :3 I just want to have at least 2 spare ones in my boxes.

ANYWHO sorry if I made this long, I'm ending it!
I really really prefer these Pokémon to be lvl 1; if not, it's okay! (Offer would be nice too!)
POKEMON LIST; Ekans, Goldeen, Beldum, Vullably, Rufflet, Wurmple, Fossils, Cherubi, Pichu, Delcatty, Meowth, Magby, Slakoth, Elekid, Cubone, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Munchlax, Chespin, Happiny, Bonsly, Teddiursa, Smoochum, Treecko, Piplup, Snivy, ... *For some weird reason you don't have any of these, message me! I'm sure we can work something out. n-n Again, I try to be nice and will give it away for anything. Please don't take advantage of that! ;-;
[[Another thing, sorry. If I don't have the Pokémon, but the final evolution.. I might breed it for you so you can have the pre-evolution of it.]] IF YOU HAVE A LONG LIST, please message me. Like 10+ xD I prefer to look at my messages and it helps me get everything done and know who I'm giving it to since I'm kinda forgetful >_>

*I'm going to leave Pokebay, but dunno when yet*