PDA

View Full Version : Want Free Stuff in ACNL?

venxhero
07-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Honestly, I stop playing because of Pokémon xD Just a few weeks ago, I would play it just to water my roses but since it has to be played daily.. I get easily distracted and forget. Anywho, I'm thinking about selling it, so before then.. I'm giving away my things! I have tons of bells in my bank. If you want bells, I'm willing to give it out. (completed my house, so there's no use of it anymore)

Just before hand, my town is a flipping mess because there's roses everywhere. Literally. If you would be so kind, don't run them over, please. OR invite me over and I can bring my stuff over. FYI, I have lots of plants. Like bamboo, bushes, and so on. I bought some expensive clothes from Gracie's store so if you like anything, I'll buy it for you. I'm wearing all Gracie's clothes so let me know. (: Of course visit my messy casa and see what you like! If you have/want a lot of things, please make a list and message me! I'll gather your stuff and message back when we should play! (Please let me know ahead of time if you want to come over and get it OR me come over with all the stuff. Remember, the maximum bag we can hold is 16 slots and 99,999 I believe for bells. OR you want me to carry all the bells I can hold in my bag and come over, whatever works for me.)

Let me know what you want and I'll double check to see if I have it and get it for you. I don't have all the event items since I got it somewhere in November of last year. So probably got like 2-3 items (ex. Cherry Blossom Clock, Leaf Bed, and Cancer Table, I think)

IF you want any of my villagers.. I can try to move them out as well but it'll take some time ;-;
I USED TO HAVE 7 Wolves, but 1 left... That's depressing u-u So here are my current villagers!
Whitney | Fang | Kyle | Skye | Freya | Chief | Marcie | Hazel | Elmer

*HEADS UP: I haven't checked my ANCL in a few days, so I will update my villagers later tonight or something.
I just want to be nice and give everything out before I sell it! :3

Voltaradragoness
08-21-2014, 04:14 AM
Can i come to your village and get some stuff? I really need bells at the moment but other items you have would help.

Lord Of Storms
08-21-2014, 06:02 AM
I really need anything, pm me !

venxhero
08-22-2014, 06:56 AM
Holy snaps, I didn't think anyone would post in here xD Sure! I still have some bells to spare!

Voltaradragoness
08-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

Ninfias
08-22-2014, 06:20 PM
oh my gosh if you could get either fang or freya to move out and let me have them that would be the coolest thing ever???? they are my last two dreamies ;_;

also it could take me sometime to get someone to move out since i have 10 villagers but i would try to do it as quickly as possible ;w;

venxhero
08-23-2014, 01:35 AM
No problem! I think someone already called Fang already D: But he wants Skye first then Fang and Whitney.

Fang and Whitney are both my love in ACNL xD

Ninfias
08-23-2014, 02:56 AM
That's okay!! so he wants all three? freya would be awesome anyways! If you can get her out of course, thanks in advance!

Sakura Mamiya
08-24-2014, 02:38 PM
You know, you could just set the town ordinance to Beautiful town and you won't have any problems with dying flowers xD But if you gave away everything already then that's okay. I wish I had 7 wolves in my town u.u That would be amazing hence my name. (But I already have 10 villagers waah) Do you happen to have any Bells left, or are they all gone? :p

venxhero
08-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Okay Freya is yours, Ninfias (:

My town ordinance is Beautiful so I have tons of roses and flowers EVERYWHERE xD I still have stuff (: But if there are certain items you need, let me know and I can order for you! (: Yes I do have bells left over!~

I'm still trying to get Skye, Fang, or Whitney to move out D: ALL THEY ASK IS TO CHANGE THEIR GREETINGS/CATCHPHRASES... Ugh. Plus add stuff to my town (Streetlight/HotSpring)

Time traveling them out is tough xD Spent about long hours then break by Pokémon ;-; Ughhh dude.

Sakura Mamiya
08-25-2014, 01:42 AM
How many Bells to be exact? :p

venxhero
08-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Well I used to have 13,XXX,XXX but I went down to... Around 7-9 but I'm not sure xD I gave away tons so I "MIGHT" be drop even lower 0: I gave most of it to Storms then to Tammie (Storms got more since he was the first one to ask) xD

Sakura Mamiya
08-25-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm late at getting Bells xD I should look through the forum more often :p How much more are you willing to give away? Like 2-3 million would be good enough for me :p But less is fine too. I'm not asking for too much. xD

Ninfias
08-26-2014, 01:59 AM
Thanks! I'll be waiting for her anytime!!

venxhero
08-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Snowy: That's fine! I can let you visit my town later today so you can get your bells! You might have to wait since I will have you come over FIRST then I'll run to the bank to get bells for you and drop them n-n

Ninfias: Np! (: I FINALLY got Fang to move out, so I'm waiting for a reply from him first before I do anything else. (beside giving away stuff and bells) He has 7 days to move out, but since Imma time travel.. He'll move out quicker but I gotta make sure he will be in boxes before I have someone come over to ask him to move into their town.

Btw, if there's a certain items you want, let me know and I can pre-order it (if I have it) and give it to you! IF BY CHANCE I AM POOR, you might have to lend me some in order to buy the item you want (:

Sakura Mamiya
08-27-2014, 12:46 AM
The best time that we can play AC:NL would be on the weekend. I hope there are Bells left though xD

Layton
08-27-2014, 02:58 AM
Could I possibly stop by your town for some bells and items? I'd love to see what you've got if you're giving it away!

venxhero
08-28-2014, 05:24 PM
People took most of my stuff already but let me know specific items you want and I can check it!

Also turns out my cuzin is getting back to ACNL and he was the one who got me every single wolf, except Wolfgang u-u he is on 2 websites for ACNL and paid tons of bells for them since they're are difficult to get as dreamies. Anywho the reason why Im stating this is because I might return the wolves to him and he can sell them for tons of bells..

He knows about me giving away free things but I do feel guilty about giving away the rare wolves he got me himself. So in exchange for a wolf, a shiny Pokemon since Im mostly playing it. Message me please n-n

These are my current villagers:

Skye, Whitney ♡, Chief, Colton*, (Fang☆), Marcie, Hazel, and can't remember the only two Dx dang.

*Colton; he just moved in.
(Fang☆); he is leaving so hurry! (My fav)
Whitney ♡; my fav too

Layton
08-29-2014, 08:01 PM
I don't know exactly what I want lol

Maybe some Minimalist or Rococo furniture?