PDA

View Full Version : Trading shinies for ordinary Pokemon

Gengar2325
07-19-2014, 06:28 PM
Hello. I'm looking to complete my pokedex so what I have decided to do is trade away the shinies I have (I don't care to much for shinies) for pokemon that I still need.

This is how it is going to work. I will trade one shiny for five pokemon that I still need. In order to know which pokemon I need you must go to my profile and click on my 5th gen pokedex link and look at which pokemon I am still missing. If there is no check mark next to the pokemon that means that I want it.

These are the shinies I have:

Lvl 1: Chikorita, Turtwig, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Staryu, Magby, Mudkip, Pidgy, Pontya, Totodile, Squirtle, Snorlax, Tepig, Shellder, and Magnemite.

Lvl 100: Charizard, Porygon-z (These May or May not be hacked. I am unsure)

Other: Reuniclus lvl 42, Floatzel lvl 29, Gyarados lvl 30

Post on the thread what pokemon you want and which pokemon you are offering along with your friend code. I will then pm you to set up a trade. First come first serve.

Priority will go to the first person with a ditto friend safari to post on here

This is 6 gen

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

pokeholic321
07-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Wait what Gen is this?

Gengar2325
07-19-2014, 07:19 PM
This is 6 gen

pokeholic321
07-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Oh well I have a complete pokedex so I can get u what u need

KingKyrl
07-19-2014, 09:35 PM
I can help you I have almost all pokemon I been completed my dex :)

Hellomr64
07-21-2014, 01:58 AM
what pokemon do you w ant

mighty tangrowth
07-21-2014, 06:06 AM
i an help

Blackdealer
07-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Hey bro I have all pokemon u want if you wanna trade

Eric Cartman
07-21-2014, 09:57 AM
I also can help.

Blue Mochi
07-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Can I have a shiny Tepig please? My friend code is: 4184-1537-1244
I can trade you Druddigon, Fraxure, Infernape, Lairon and Seedot.

Nikky
08-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Do you need a Gothorita? It's level 50 so you can just evolve it when you get it if you need it.
I really want the Cyndaquill.

keyblade
08-30-2014, 09:36 PM
can i have all this shiny Lvl 1: Chikorita, Turtwig, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Staryu, Magby, Mudkip, Totodile, Squirtle, i need to give you 45 pokemon
you can PM me
my friend code is 4914-3208-3071.

Master Poketim
08-30-2014, 11:04 PM
how do we know which pokes you are missing?

Nikky
08-30-2014, 11:16 PM
how do we know which pokes you are missing?

Go to his 5th gen Pokedex and you'll see the ones he doesn't have.

BobaFett2
08-30-2014, 11:48 PM
I have Vigoroth, Slaking, Lairon, Medicham, Manectric, Swalot, Vibrava, Spinda, Zangoose, Whishcash, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Banette, Shelgon, Salamence, Bastiodon, Vespiqueen, Chingling, Bronzor/Bronzong, Bonsly, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Yanmega, Gliscor, Pignite, Herdier, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Boldore, Gurdurr, Swadloon, Whirlipede, Petilil, Krokorok, Gothorita, and more. I may have to breed a second copy for one or two (like Zangoose and Spinda), but I have Oval Charm and I can do that in a matter of seconds.

I'm interested in the Tepig, Piplup, Ponyta, and Gyarados.

- - - Updated - - -

I have Vigoroth, Slaking, Lairon, Medicham, Manectric, Swalot, Vibrava, Spinda, Zangoose, Whishcash, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Banette, Shelgon, Salamence, Bastiodon, Vespiqueen, Chingling, Bronzor/Bronzong, Bonsly, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Yanmega, Gliscor, Pignite, Herdier, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Boldore, Gurdurr, Swadloon, Whirlipede, Petilil, Krokorok, Gothorita, and more. I may have to breed a second copy for one or two (like Zangoose and Spinda), but I have Oval Charm and I can do that in a matter of seconds.

I'm interested in the Tepig, Piplup, Ponyta, and Gyarados.

Edit:
Turns out this guy hasn't been active in a month.

Echo
08-31-2014, 12:41 PM
I can try to help you for your shiny totodile, tell me what you need and I can give you more than one pokemon just for one shiny.

BobaFett2
08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
This guy has been away for a while. Let's not keep bringing this to the top.

SamiPiplup
11-14-2015, 06:34 AM
Hello. I'm looking to complete my pokedex so what I have decided to do is trade away the shinies I have (I don't care to much for shinies) for pokemon that I still need.

This is how it is going to work. I will trade one shiny for five pokemon that I still need. In order to know which pokemon I need you must go to my profile and click on my 5th gen pokedex link and look at which pokemon I am still missing. If there is no check mark next to the pokemon that means that I want it.

These are the shinies I have:

Lvl 1: Chikorita, Turtwig, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Staryu, Magby, Mudkip, Pidgy, Pontya, Totodile, Squirtle, Snorlax, Tepig, Shellder, and Magnemite.

Lvl 100: Charizard, Porygon-z (These May or May not be hacked. I am unsure)

Other: Reuniclus lvl 42, Floatzel lvl 29, Gyarados lvl 30

Post on the thread what pokemon you want and which pokemon you are offering along with your friend code. I will then pm you to set up a trade. First come first serve.

Priority will go to the first person with a ditto friend safari to post on here

This is 6 gen

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

SHINY PIPLUP!!!
I have Pichu that have 1 to 2 perfect IVs!
Friend Code-
4055-3735-5277

WondoRules!!!
11-14-2015, 07:06 AM
This guy has been inactive for about 6 months and most likely if he was online on a basis you would probably have a better chance of getting it by PMing him so yeah I think I might ask a mod to close this thread

UltraSound
11-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Done and done. If thread starter should return they can message me to have their thread opened if they so wish.