PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Type would you be?

DejaVu146
07-22-2014, 12:43 AM
If you could be one Pokemon type, what would it be. Now here's the catch, you wouldn't be able to learn moves of a different type, only moves of your type. You also can only pick one type (no water/electric, for example). (i.e. You wouldn't be able to learn Brave Bird if you're a Psychic type).

I would probably pick Ice type. I mean I hate the cold, but I wouldn't if I was Ice lol. Plus, my moves can freeze opponents for what seems like ten moves lol. I could also learn Sheer Cold and knockout an opponent with one move (given I accurately hit them lol).

EDIT: added an example. Sounded repeatative.

Fabulous Charlie
07-22-2014, 03:16 AM
Hmm....such a difficult question....I probably would be Ice as well, DejaVu u.u. Mainly because I adore ice pokemon, and they could so dominate the pokemon world if it wasn't for that steel and fighting weaknesses. Why poke-creators! Why?

I actually like the cold <3. Also let's not forget freeze-dry to take out those water pokemon, as well as duel type too :rolleyes:

The Kiwi Dragon
07-22-2014, 04:18 AM
I would be Dragon type as I not only love Dragon type Pokemon but I come from Wales, the Land of The Red Dragon (Y Ddraig Goch). :p
Dragons are highly dominant and mystical creatures be it in Pokemon, real world myths or legends and many forms of fiction.
They would likely dominate the Pokemon universe if it weren't for the harsh temperatures of Ice type Pokemon, the mystical magic of Fairy type Pokemon and their brutal rivalries with other Dragon type Pokemon.

I'd learn Draco Meteor. The power to summon meteor showers from above my opponent to rain down upon them, the mere thought of it is just awesome as well as mystical.

Moist Mewtwo
07-22-2014, 05:32 AM
Definitely normal type. There are so many moves and possibilities plus you can hit pretty much any pkemon without it being resisted. There's even moves to take care of pesky ghost types. And only one weakness? That's awesome. Even though fighting is common, there are still so many moves and ways to kick butt. And let's not forget protect is normal type. And the strongest move(even though its suicide). Oh yeah, and cut & strength where'd you be without those! Probably back at route 4 or whatever trying to figure out how to get past a foot tall shrub. I like steel too though. The ultimate bulk and resistance type! Yes, it is weak to fighting, ground, and fire attacks, of wich there are a plethora of and they are pretty strong. So I probably prefer normal but I still adore doom desire and the addition of kings shield in XY.
Ps- ALL HAIL SPLASH!!!! The best move ever, AND NORMAL TYPE!

Moist Mewtwo
07-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I like to consider myself "Normal":)
Hey, anyone else here ever spend way too much time, early in game, trying to farm exp from magikarps because they're easy prey before realizing its a BAAD idea:(!!!!!! lol, I admit. Haha
(Although that was back in like 3rd gen, when getting xp was harder and took longer, and gyms and the league were tougher. The first gyms got stronger really quickly. If only the exp share was as awesome as it is now!)

Pikachu Belle
07-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Hmm such a difficult choice. I'd mainly choose water as it would be so fun to ride waves and waterfalls! Plus water fights would super easy for me :p However I have admired the psychic type for a while as they seem graceful and psychic and psyshock are pretty BA moves.

kakari
07-22-2014, 09:23 AM
hmmm id be fairy i guess because people think i dont look that threatening but they end up finding out that im quite brave and quick tempered and will pick fights with people who are bigger than me i.e dragon types to protect my friends my fairy type move would be play rough

Wolfy-Chan
07-23-2014, 02:19 AM
Fire. I love Growlith and my Month sign is Fire xD I also just love most of the fire type like Growlithe Being by fav. <.<'

I also like Darks a lot. But still prob Fire. ID be happy with Dark to tho. Houndour solves everything x3