PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
Maybe if she was a smart girl who voted for a TR member but her vote wasn't heard and the one who she was backing was voted off.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:13 AM
if you read there is a small hole in your theory about Georgia. 2 people attacked the girl and as she escaped she said "Sorry boys. Not tonight!" the big thing here is she said BOYS! the 2 who attacked her where male that eliminates Georgia as a suspect, how ever the fact that you so closely pointed out that a girl was attacked yet left out that 2 males attacked her does make me a bit worried about you Tammie

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:16 AM
BOYS. Omg I completely missed that.. Sorry Georgia.. And Amy I guess. Now I never said I'd vote for Georgia. I was just suspicious. But this makes me ever so suspicious over the guys.. Hmm

Georgia
07-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes, I agree Sand...that makes sense...a lot. :p

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:17 AM
how ever my main worries is the executive and the leader and seance it implys they are male by what the girl said then you can't be them so your at the bottom of my list currently

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Wow.. How could I miss that! I was casting suspicions over the wrong people.. So now we should think.. Out of all the guys who seems the most suspicious?

Georgia
07-26-2014, 10:18 AM
I also was getting confused with the story ...yeah it does say Boys...Geo and Nick? I wonder about them...Hmm..

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:20 AM
now then lets try to find out exactly why she was targeted, we know the girl can't be nurse joy because nurse joy was closing up the center when the paralyzed person came in however i do agree she might of voted for a tr member and that got there attention

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:21 AM
(I have to go get ready boo .-.) But I do think Georgie is on to something.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:26 AM
I'll stay for a bit longer so ignore that^^ I'm hoping this round we can actually vote off a TR member.. We'd be in trouble if TR lynched two tonight.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:28 AM
as far as who was attacked it clearly wasn't ether of you and attacking amy would of been kind of a wast as she was inactive for the most part, clearly it wasn't raven as she was at the same time being killed across town that really limits our number of victims if we find the girl we can check who she voted for

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Hmm. What makes you think it wasn't Georgie or myself?

The Kiwi Dragon
07-26-2014, 10:30 AM
if you read there is a small hole in your theory about Georgia. 2 people attacked the girl and as she escaped she said "Sorry boys. Not tonight!" the big thing here is she said BOYS! the 2 who attacked her where male that eliminates Georgia as a suspect, how ever the fact that you so closely pointed out that a girl was attacked yet left out that 2 males attacked her does make me a bit worried about you Tammie

That is a good point, well spotted Josh! However whilst it does say boys I'm not sure that's steady enough evidence. The reason being you see, is because I'm beginning to get confused upon if that was actually meant to be a clue for us to follow up on, or if it was just a part of Robin's narrative for the game which would still mean the TR members we are looking for could still potentially be a male and a female or a female and a female. But to be honest, the clock is slowly ticking away and we're starting to lose Pokemon trainers and it's vital that we don't lose any more. So I say we take this evidence and run with it. But my question to all of you is this: Using the above evidence Josh has discovered who do you all believe would be the two most likely male candidates to be the TR members who attacked that girl?

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Im still suspecting Georgia as it seems that she voted for someone who is helping us a lot even if she unvoted him Im still keeping an eye on her...

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Tammie voted for Sierra last time and Georgia voted nick, the thing is the one who was attacked would know they where attacked, considering that Tammie and georgia are sitting here wondering who was attacked as well tells me it wasn't them not to mention well i was looking through the first days votes i found something very interesting . . . Sierra was the only one to vote for Haymac

Georgia
07-26-2014, 10:40 AM
I think it is very good evidence...I think we are gonna get somewhere...
I don't know if my suspicions about some have changed.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm not wondering. Would you guys expect the girl to just say she was attacked like that? When this is a lying game you don't know if the girl would be telling the truth.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Yes, It seems we will need to read the previous comments carefully now...

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:44 AM
think about it Haymac doesn't say much at all really, she was the only one to vote for him and well Georgia was the only one that i saw who voted for nick, nick has been allot more active and up front Tammie voted for Sierra meaning she voted for the 2nd most suspected person, why would they target Tammie with not 1 but 2 guys for doing something so many others did but Sierra on the other hand was the only one to vote for Haymac and after words a girl was attacked by 2 of the rocket members to me i think Sierra was the target because she noticed something we didn't

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Fine I'll just say it. I was attacked by the two Team Rocket members. Believe it or not. I have no idea why they would but it's maybe because I sided with Justin maybe? I'm just glad I had Abra or I'd be a gonna and you lot probably wouldn't have got anywhere without me.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:47 AM
i'm not fully sure who the other person is yet but i definitely have my doughts about Haymac now, though i want to do more research before i end up jumping the gun again like i did with Gary

Del
07-26-2014, 10:47 AM
I'd just like to give a heads up that I'll be gone all day.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:48 AM
okay so now we need to find out what you said to get their attention then :/

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:50 AM
So yeah. I'll be lynched in the night. Which is why we need to act fast but carefully. Who knows my type could help me but..

Georgia
I voted for Nick at the start for being calm about everthing, looking like a good guy and blending in but to me stand out.

DigiTheTraitor
night started at the bottom of page 11 we should take a look at everything you said before then to see if anything catches our eyes

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:52 AM
more over if Nurse Joy is seeing this and knows you're a target they might just be able to save your skin :/

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:59 AM
I've re-read all my comments.. I mean besides my inactivity there's no reason I should have been double lynched. Unless it was because I kept my vote with Sierra.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 11:07 AM
that does raise some suspicion in sierras direction then again at the same time you did say this was a lying game and i don't fully beleave it was you who was attacked i am at a 50/50 split about if it was you or Sierra that was attacked, well you have admitted to being the one attacked we find very little evidence as to why 2 tr members to attack you at the same time, on the other hand sierra never clamed to be attacked but like we talked about before she was the only one to vote for Haymac well everyone else (with the exception of georgia) had at least 2 people vote for 1 person i'm keeping you both at arms length for now to see your replys as well as reviewing both of your posts from the first day as much as i can

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 11:08 AM
now then it's 6 am here so i'll continue my quest for truth in the morning

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 11:12 AM
We'll wait for Sierra then. And fair enough if you don't believe me. But at least this shows that Sierra could be a trainer too.

Georgia
07-26-2014, 12:07 PM
that does raise some suspicion in sierras direction then again at the same time you did say this was a lying game and i don't fully beleave it was you who was attacked i am at a 50/50 split about if it was you or Sierra that was attacked, well you have admitted to being the one attacked we find very little evidence as to why 2 tr members to attack you at the same time, on the other hand sierra never clamed to be attacked but like we talked about before she was the only one to vote for Haymac well everyone else (with the exception of georgia) had at least 2 people vote for 1 person i'm keeping you both at arms length for now to see your replys as well as reviewing both of your posts from the first day as much as i can

I'm with you on that Josh....makes a lot of sense and you have good points.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-26-2014, 12:27 PM
I voted for Nick at the start for being calm about everthing, looking like a good guy and blending in but to me stand out.

I've been meaning to ask but why the vote on me? Yes I admit it, I was initially calm because I believed that in this game, that us Trainers could work together this time around, using calm and rational reasoning, and hopefully score a win here in this game. That belief however has slightly started to fade out now because a few among us lynched one of the most inquisitive and thought provoking players we had: AKA Gary.

Now however I'm starting to panic a bit, because two Pokemon Trainers have been taken down and of course I'm trying to carry on Justin's role by asking the questions that will help in advancing us trainers toward getting a victory over the TR members. But still for some reason because of my initial calmness on Day 1 you believe I'm a TR...

I'd like you to please remember for a moment that Justin was the one who asked the questions who needed to be answered and he got lynched, I'm trying to do the the same as Justin by asking the questions I can think of, and watching what you all say and seeing if any of it matches up to my suspicions or gives me new ideas on who to suspect. And while I'll never be anywhere near as good as Justin on his skills of psychoanalysis I want to do my darned best to see that us trainers win! And so far you're the one I'm finding quite suspicious for saying I'm 'trying to be a good guy' for what I'm doing.

Surely if I'm trying to advance our cause toward ensuring our survival and victory over TR, then I'm not trying to be a good guy, I'm out to show I am a good guy. In this case by trying to get us all out of this hole that we've slowly started to dig ourselves into because of the deaths of two fellow trainers, a hole that if we don't get out of soon is going to get bigger and bigger with every passing day, and with every lynch and night kill going on, all the while the real TR members are still on the loose plotting their next move.

In the meantime I'm just hoping to the high heavens that while I try to the best of my abilities to do the same job as Justin did, and that I won't have the same fate that befell him come unto me by having the other trainers here lynch me only because they thought I was a TR member because of your practically baseless accusations you keep throwing around about me.

Baby Koga
07-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Just under 24 hours remaining to vote. (Please note I might be a bit delayed in posting the results due to life, but it shouldn't be more than an hour, if any). Also, some people will be pm'd shortly about wild and gift Pokemon. These will take effect for the duration of NIGHT 2 unless otherwise stated. Best of luck!

Georgia
07-26-2014, 01:00 PM
I've been meaning to ask but why the vote on me? Yes I admit it, I was initially calm because I believed that in this game, that us Trainers could work together this time around, using calm and rational reasoning, and hopefully score a win here in this game. That belief however has slightly started to fade out now because a few among us lynched one of the most inquisitive and thought provoking players we had: AKA Gary.

Now however I'm starting to panic a bit, because two Pokemon Trainers have been taken down and of course I'm trying to carry on Justin's role by asking the questions that will help in advancing us trainers toward getting a victory over the TR members. But still for some reason because of my initial calmness on Day 1 you believe I'm a TR...

I'd like you to please remember for a moment that Justin was the one who asked the questions who needed to be answered and he got lynched, I'm trying to do the the same as Justin by asking the questions I can think of, and watching what you all say and seeing if any of it matches up to my suspicions or gives me new ideas on who to suspect. And while I'll never be anywhere near as good as Justin on his skills of psychoanalysis I want to do my darned best to see that us trainers win! And so far you're the one I'm finding quite suspicious for saying I'm 'trying to be a good guy' for what I'm doing.

Surely if I'm trying to advance our cause toward ensuring our survival and victory over TR, then I'm not trying to be a good guy, I'm out to show I am a good guy. In this case by trying to get us all out of this hole that we've slowly started to dig ourselves into because of the deaths of two fellow trainers, a hole that if we don't get out of soon is going to get bigger and bigger with every passing day, and with every lynch and night kill going on, all the while the real TR members are still on the loose plotting their next move.

In the meantime I'm just hoping to the high heavens that while I try to the best of my abilities to do the same job as Justin did, and that I won't have the same fate that befell him come unto me by having the other trainers here lynch me only because they thought I was a TR member because of your practically baseless accusations you keep throwing around about me.

I understand what you are saying but remember I took the vote off you....I have my eye on a few others OK?

Georgia
07-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Nick honey you said you are trying your best to do the same job as Justin did you are doing well I must say....but don't forget I never suspected him and I was on his side meaning I am on your side of this.

Baby Koga
07-26-2014, 01:13 PM
[EDIT TO GIFT POKEMON] Clefairy's power has been updated and brings a new aspect/chaos to the game. See first page for update!

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 01:37 PM
This new power is kind of... destructive... It could be used to connect a certain person to another and if someone of the two dies they both die? Interesting...

Georgia
07-26-2014, 01:42 PM
This will be interesting...

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 01:45 PM
I guess we need to be careful about that too. We could vote off a Team Rocket member but lose one of our own as well as the two that TR lynch in the night.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Let me think of a logical thing the person with Clefairy might do...

Trainer Tactics:
Well I guess it would be obvious that he/she would use the power to either choose the one who started making the commotion of him/her being TR as a form of revenge, He/She could also use this to link with his/her suspected person who he/she deems is a TR Member...

TR Member Tactics:
He/She would probably use this power to link a non TR Member to help them on this... It will be obvious that he/she would not mistake a fellow TR Member of his/her as a Trainer seeing that there might be a private chat log for them...

so far these are the things that I think the befriender of Clefairy will do...

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Good morning everyone <3 oomph, so much to read through but I succeeded!

A and as far as my vote for Gary go's I voted him because in most cases in both battles and just joking around in the chat he rarely if ever takes the role as an attacker or one to cause action and then not sit back and observe. His behavior was out of character to me and impaired to the others this raised more suspicion to me. As far as me being the first to vote against him that was because boo one else was willing to be the first to vote. And Sierra you know I sleep to the late after noon regularly I just woke up if wasn't avoiding the chat

I am in agreement with Saga, comparing people's actions to your initial analysis isn't how you should go about this game. Quite honestly, in my opinion, Gary/Justin was acting like Gary/Justin. Sure he may come off as non-attacker-ish in the chat-room sometimes but a person's identity is continuously evolving. I listened to Gary's defenses, he wouldn't have commented so much if he wasn't a trainer defending himself. Even in the end he knew it wouldn't be futile. He didn't spout you will regret this, he truely was a trainer but everyone was blinded by their attempt to get a Team Rocket member and Gary paid his life to show you that those involved made a mistake, even me. I may have acted too late just trying to save him, but again. I felt like no one listened to what I or others had to say.

I am quite surprised that everyone decided to ignore the responses that Georgia, MrSandMan, and Tammie are giving. Quite honestly those are the two I suspect at this very moment because of how involved and responsive they are, especially Georgia's responses to be a suspect. I will admit though that I agree with Georgia that Sierra is a trainer and not Team Rocket.

Georgia's responses intrigue me. Initially when giving her list of suspects. She says, "

And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time. Just saying.

And her response to that is...

Wow.... Just wow. I'm being suspected. By the ones who I already suspected too. If you vote for me you are clearly making the wrong decision, you will regret it.
Of course me saying "And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time." is suspicious...how could it not be? But why would a TR say that...

Then the heat started to become too much and Georgia's responses became an act of desperation with no lines of defenses, compared to Gary:

....Can't wait for you to find out I'm not TR. You are all digging yourself in a hole.
Find someone better to suspect.

Go on and vote me out...I dare you too. Good luck.

But, Mr.SandMan introduces a hole to Tammie's theory, that Geo and her made them even more suspicious on Georgia, which Georgia wholeheartedly agrees with. Attempting to get suspicion off herself.

Yes, I agree Sand...that makes sense...a lot. :p

I think it is very good evidence...I think we are gonna get somewhere...
I don't know if my suspicions about some have changed.

It could very well be that MrSandMan and Georgia are working together, as it was very coincidental that a hole was introduced to Tammie's theory the moment when the heat was getting on Georgia.

I mean that's my theory and suspicion. Yes, Georgia suspects me, but that is not why I suspect her. I am looking at her responses and how she responds.

Now even if MrSandMan and Georgia are working together, I still suspect Tammie, mainly on the basis that she has continuously attempted to get people to see that Sierra could be a Team Rocket member. She even says that,

Here's what I say in defense. Let's say Sierra was TR. Why would I, apparently a TR member myself, go against her and side with a trainer?

I thought most of has agreed that Sierra is not a Team Rocket Member? Her responses to the accusations were calm, collected and made a lot of sense. The same as Gary's (May he rest in peace <3).

Also does anyone find it convenient that Tammie decided to introduce her theory which later cast suspicion off of her?

Oh my gosh.. I've stumbled upon something. None of you have picked up on the fact that a trainer escaped the two TR members.A female trainer. I have a huge feeling that those TR members will lead everyone to vote for the girl who go away. Therefore I suspect that Amy and Georgia are TR. Now Georgia said: "And anyone suspecting me....don't bother, you are wasting your time." I have this suspicion that Georgie is actually the Leader of TR and it would be pointless if we lynched her as we'd get killed trying.

Then she tried people to rally against Sierra with the comment,

Maybe if she was a smart girl who voted for a TR member but her vote wasn't heard and the one who she was backing was voted off.

I am in agreement that Sierra could potentially be the girl, but we will have to see what she says and if she wasn't and insists that Tammie is the girl then I will back off my suspicion of Tammie.

With that, I am very interested in the part that the two members who attacked the girl could be male. If that is the case then that means that the Psychic and Karate Master are also male which makes voting very difficult. There are about 7 of us guys and if we are to take into this account that means two of them are team rocket, but also two of them are the Psychic and Karate Master, which leaves 3 guys and four girls as either trainers or members of Team Rocket.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 03:23 PM
I was certainly not rallying against Sierra. And anyway I later admitted that I was the trainer who got attacked. Basically this tells you that Sierra and myself are Trainers.

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 03:26 PM
I was certainly not rallying against Sierra. And anyway I later admitted that I was the trainer who got attacked. Basically this tells you that Sierra and myself are Trainers.

I'm sorry, Tammie. I would like to wait until Sierra comments, as I trust her more than I trust you at the moment. I hope this doesn't offend you, Tammie :(

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 03:27 PM
I can understand why that would be Charlie.

Layton
07-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Yall are the biggest bunch of talkers.... But only when I'm asleep?

Okay, I was NOT attacked by TR last night. I believe Tammie when she says that she was.
As for the reason she was attacked by 2 TR members... Should be obvious if yall read up on the rules. They thought that she was the Champion. The champion can only be eliminated if double teamed by TR (I believe). It's actually a rather smart strategy to double-team each trainer one at a time until they get the champion instead of killing two trainers a night and risk failure.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Thank you Sierra. I have to admit though.. I'm not the Champion :(

Layton
07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Thank you Sierra. I have to admit though.. I'm not the Champion :(
But to any TR members, everyone has a 50/50 chance of being the champion. Like I said, it's smarter than going after trainers 2x2 then just going 2x1 and killing the champion in one shot. Nurse joy could do 2 things here that I think would be smart... They could protect Tammie as she may be a target tonight. OR figure out who they think the Champion is and protect them at night.

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM
And with Sierra's reply, Tammie is off my list of suspicion *erases Tammie's Name*. I'm so sorry, Tammie :(

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Now, We should all be very cautious voting the one with a Clefairy cuz that thing is dangerous now...

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Thank you Charlie! Means a lot. However I'll probably be lynched in the night again. Unless Nurse Joy helps.

Layton
07-26-2014, 03:52 PM
Now, We should all be very cautious voting the one with a Clefairy cuz that thing is dangerous now...
Yes, it's risky. BUT say we voted for a trainer who had it? That'd make the impact less because we'd take down a TR with us. But, we have no way of knowing who's got Clefairy... So yes, we should be very careful.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Yes, but of course, Tammie is off of this because we now know that she has an Abra

Layton
07-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Yes, but of course, Tammie is off of this because we now know that she has an Abra The abra leaves the trainer after use. She no longer has the Abra u.u

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Yeah.. Abra kinda left me. I have no Pokemon with me but my type Pokemon u.u

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Well, then that means she might have a Clefairy then... We should be more careful now... ._.

Layton
07-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Well, then that means she might have a Clefairy then... We should be more careful now... ._.
Losing a gift Pokemon doesn't mean she gained another. We have to be weary of everyone. Even me. Who knows who's got the Clefairy?

Georgia
07-26-2014, 04:03 PM
So does only one person have a Gift pokemon at the moment..?

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:04 PM
I just wish I had Haunter e.e now that would be nice

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:05 PM
nope, at least 3 more people here has 1

Georgia
07-26-2014, 04:06 PM
Ok that makes sense, I was getting a little confused.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:08 PM
I just wish the next target those two will try to kill will have a Haunter e.e

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Hmm I'm glad we got over that.. I was worried I would be lynched.. I do have 1 vote against me though u.u

Layton
07-26-2014, 04:12 PM
We'll just have to be smart in who we vote for. Tammie is no longer on my list, but Geo is and now Georgia is, too. She is very adamant in not getting lynched. Perhaps she's nurse joy? TR member? I'm honestly more inclined to believe in the former.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Geo yes.. Georgie maybe. Her behaviour has been odd and I don't really understand it.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:20 PM
ok, but I really have my suspection on Georgia though I dont have good evidence other than she voted Nick before...

Layton
07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
ok, but I really have my suspection on Georgia though I dont have good evidence other than she voted Nick before...

We haven't proved that Nick is innocent. For all we know, Georgia may be town and Nick could have been one of the two TR members. I think whoever did it was smart. It's strategic to follow the 2x1 strategy.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:39 PM
There's still people like Sagator and Haymac. But yeah Nick is an odd character too.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Well, he has helped us keep the ball rolling... plus I wouldnt even vote for anyone that does that but I made a huge mistake interpretating Justin just like that...

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Hmm. If the two TR members are guys.. I believe it to be Geo and Nick. Geo has been supporting Nick a lot.

Layton
07-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Yes, he has been getting the ball rolling. But he's smart. He thinks in a strategic manner, and so does Josh (sand). I wouldn't be surprised if Josh and Nick were TR members and came up with the idea to double team trainers.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:46 PM
well, Ive been supporting you too Tammie -.- but Sierra is correct about that... they are smart enough to trick people though...

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 04:50 PM
True. But isn't that what a TR member would do? Act like you're supporting them, then stab them in the back.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 04:53 PM
then that means I could also be stabbing Nick in the back... Also Josh might be up to something, but in my case, you have every right to suspect me

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 04:58 PM

Like Geo, I still have my suspicion of Georgia. I'm still waiting for a response from her and Mr.SandMan after my lengthy post about suspecting them working together.

We haven't proved that Nick is innocent. For all we know, Georgia may be town and Nick could have been one of the two TR members. I think whoever did it was smart. It's strategic to follow the 2x1 strategy.

True...or it could be Nick, Georgia and Mr. SandMan. They could be working all kinds of angles. We aren't exactly sure. I think our best bet would be wait for their response to our suspicions.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Do you have any suspicions over Geo, Charlie?

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 05:01 PM
thanks for backing me up on Georgia Charlie... but I guess you also suspect me huh :/

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Do you have any suspicions over Geo, Charlie?

I actually do, but not enough to convince me to vote for him. His words have raised suspicion and how he responds to. He actually admitted that he was wrong to say those words and he regrets it. Though that could be a tactic. Right now I'm going to wait and see how he responds, as well as Nick, Georgia, and Mr.SandMan. Those are my top three suspects at the moment, with Geo and Sagator evened.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
._. I knew it, but anyways, we should think of who the TR Members to be for now... we know that there are two boys in it, who knows who the other two are...

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 05:29 PM
I believe Nick and Josh to be the two who attacked me. I suspect that Geo is TR too. Georgia.. She either has a helpful role to us or she's actually with them.

Layton
07-26-2014, 05:32 PM
I believe Nick and Josh to be the two who attacked me. I suspect that Geo is TR too. Georgia.. She either has a helpful role to us or she's actually with them.

I'm pretty much in the same boat over here. But, like Charlie, I will wait to see what they say before passing judgement.

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 05:34 PM
that could be a team-up... but for me instead of Me and Nick its Amy or Haymac and Sierra or Sagator for now...

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 05:37 PM
If I had Clefairy, Im taking down Georgia with me -.- she's my prime suspect...

Layton
07-26-2014, 06:06 PM
If I had Clefairy, Im taking down Georgia with me -.- she's my prime suspect...
I don't believe you get to choose since it's between a TR and townie. Who will know who each other are.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I wish Amy would lift my vote e.e

Geo Sakuraba
07-26-2014, 07:39 PM
so how many hours do we have left?

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Not too sure.. But I believe Nick and Georgia should come online in about 2 or so hours

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 09:15 PM
I have my reasons as to why i couldn't of been the on o attack you Tammie as well as my reasons to why i have been much more careful with pointing fingers, as for me working with Georgia or nick my response is no. I wasn't trying to get the heat off of anyone. I was busy typing my post well reviewing older posts in another tab to double check my facts by the time i posted the thing about there being boys as the attackers there was already about 5 new posts that i didn't see until the page refreshed when i made my post

Layton
07-26-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm sorry, Josh. But all I've seen is you making excuses for delayed or vague posts. Not any reasoning behind votes or who you suspect. You're just kind of... there. Blending in pretty well for the most part u.u

##VOTE: MrSandMan

I'm sorry bro, but you're just not making much sense in all of this.

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 10:06 PM
it's fine if you vote for me, it will prove my point if i'm lynched but my reason for voting for Gary still stands we had little evidence for anyone else at the time and he seemed to stand out the most so i voted for who (at the time) i thought was a TR member, and this next part will most likely get me targeted by TR tonight if i'm not voted for but i rather die and have us have a chance to find a TR member then use wast another day by lynching a trainer, i couldn't of attacked Tammie because i was to busy Killing Raven on the other end of town. I feel kind of responsible for Gary's death then i ended up killing Raven as a precaution only for it to turn out i was being paranoid and ended up with yet another trainers blood on my hands. this is why i have been so careful with convicting people today because i rather not end up killing another

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:10 PM
O.O you're the fighting master.

Layton
07-26-2014, 10:14 PM
it's fine if you vote for me, it will prove my point if i'm lynched but my reason for voting for Gary still stands we had little evidence for anyone else at the time and he seemed to stand out the most so i voted for who (at the time) i thought was a TR member, and this next part will most likely get me targeted by TR tonight if i'm not voted for but i rather die and have us have a chance to find a TR member then use wast another day by lynching a trainer, i couldn't of attacked Tammie because i was to busy Killing Raven on the other end of town. I feel kind of responsible for Gary's death then i ended up killing Raven as a precaution only for it to turn out i was being paranoid and ended up with yet another trainers blood on my hands. this is why i have been so careful with convicting people today because i rather not end up killing another

I had my suspicions that you were the karate master... But I wasn't sure whether or not to accuse you. ##UNVOTE: MrSandMan
Sorry for voting for you, but I needed to see how you'd react to the situation :p

DigiTheTraitor
as i stated before as of now whether i'm voted for or not i'm as good as dead, with that said lets try to at least get 1 tr member so i'm not dying for nothing here -_-

Pikachu Belle
Well if it's not Josh then that leaves Nick, Geo, Sagator, Haymac and Charlie.. 2 of those must be TR u.u

Layton
07-26-2014, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna vote for Sagator, then. I heard he was delighted to know that he could lie about his role. Which... If you had nothing to hide... why lie? And, while Nick is sticking out in my mind along with Geo and Georgia... Sagator just sticks out more u.u #VOTE: Sagator

Fabulous Charlie
07-26-2014, 10:28 PM
I'm still weary of Mr.SandMan being the Karate Master, I mean Robin did just state in the chat box that people can claim roles without having proof. I'm sorry, Mr. SandMan is still on my list of potential suspects,

Well if it's not Josh then that leaves Nick, Geo, Sagator, Haymac and Charlie.. 2 of those must be TR u.u

Charlie gonna be lynched </3?

Just for clarification, we're going with the possibility that the two individuals who attacked Tammie are guys, correct?

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:34 PM
I'd have to agree with Sierra. I mean he could just be saying that to mess with us but it makes him so suspicious.

##Unvote : Fabulous Charlie

##Vote : Sagator

Layton
07-26-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm still weary of Mr.SandMan being the Karate Master, I mean Robin did just state in the chat box that people can claim roles without having proof. I'm sorry, Mr. SandMan is still on my list of potential suspects,

Charlie gonna be lynched </3?

Just for clarification, we're going with the possibility that the two individuals who attacked Tammie are guys, correct?

I'm not so sure that we can assume that they're guys. People mis-speak and use improper pronouns all the time when writing u.u

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 10:54 PM
So Sagator you said you could have a role that helps us? Please enlighten us on that. Even though you could very well be lying but go ahead

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 11:00 PM
may i ask why you 2 are suspicious of Sagator? i'v been reding through his posts and can't find much

IBuKun
07-26-2014, 11:01 PM
##vote: charlie

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 11:04 PM
Give us your reasons Sagator. You're seeming very suspicious.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-26-2014, 11:13 PM
I'd like to ask you Tammie why you think I would attack you? I have been in agreement with you for most of the game so I considered us in an allegiance. Attacking someone I consider an ally at this moment in time, in my eyes would be a foolish thing to do.

As for who I think would attack you, I'm going to honestly come out here and say that I think we're looking at two people who tried attacking you, that's Sagator and Haymac. Sagator helped toward pushing off Gary earlier on in the game while Haymac voted for him without reason as Haymac said nothing only coming on to vote or when his name is mentioned. Because of this I believe that Haymac is deliberately lurking as an attempt to watch us all get confused and attack one another. My theory is that both voted against Justin (Haymac doing a bandwagon vote and Sagator voting with little evidence) as a facade so in the evening they could double team Tammie. Why they would do this I'm not sure. Perhaps she said something that they didn't like or perhaps they assumed Tammie was the Champion. Only they know the answer. At this moment in time the most immediately threatening of the two in my mind is Haymac. He comes in to cause chaos by bandwagon voting against other people to look normal. So unless I see any reason to change my mind tonight I will be voting for Haymac.

Layton
07-26-2014, 11:14 PM
may i ask why you 2 are suspicious of Sagator? i'v been reding through his posts and can't find much

Mostly what tipped me off was that he seems interested in lying about his role (in the cb) so that raised a huge red flag with me.

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 11:15 PM
(Guys I have to go to bed.. I'm keeping my vote with Sagator.)

Layton
07-26-2014, 11:16 PM
##vote: charlie

And then you do THIS. No reason as to why you're voting? No explanation?

DigiTheTraitor
07-26-2014, 11:20 PM
i see your points both Haymac and Sagagator are looking rather suspicious

The Kiwi Dragon
07-26-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm going to guess that Haymac is the Leader of the two. With Haymac being a lurker likely to try and save his own skin by trying (and failing) not drawing attention to himself. Sagator is probably unsure of how to proceed now that he is on his own against the trainers after Haymac tossed him aside. Now he's trying to make a last ditch bid by trying to vote off Charlie to make him seem normal.

Because of this voting off Haymac first in my my mind seems a logical voting path because if you take away the Leader those who follow him will be left stranded and possibly confused because there won't be a plan for them to follow anymore.

Georgia
07-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Morning reading I see I have to do...I really need to vote someone..

Pikachu Belle
07-26-2014, 11:38 PM
(Looks like the internet will be on all night. I'll stay up a bit longer.) I do think Nick has a point.. Haymac is a high risk but I thought he'd explain his absences but he hasn't..

Gaming Master 2000
07-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Morning all!

I'm not so sure that we can assume that they're guys. People mis-speak and use improper pronouns all the time when writing u.u

This is true, the '2 guys' thing could be incorrect but even if we assume it's true that still leaves 2 TR members we have no information about.

Considering we have 12 people left and 4 are female (if I'm mistaken please correct me, I often forget who's male/female when it's just names on a forum) i.e. 33% are female. I think it's safe to assume that at least 1 TR member is female. It may even be a 50/50 split with 2 male TR and 2 female TR but that'd be more of a guess then following the statistics. :p

I'm going to have to read the last day and a half's posts properly before I vote (some posts I've only had a quick glance at). I don't want to just pick someone at random without looking at what we've got/what's been said.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-26-2014, 11:58 PM
(Looks like the internet will be on all night. I'll stay up a bit longer.) I do think Nick has a point.. Haymac is a high risk but I thought he'd explain his absences but he hasn't..

Exactly. He is absent from the game but not the site. Hence my reasoning for potentially voting against him.

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Sagators gone so he cannot back himself. So we either vote for Sagator or Haymac.

Georgia
07-27-2014, 12:06 AM
I always thought a TR would be very quite, these were my thoughts from day 1...the least active and who was the least active out of everyone and hoping people would forget him...that would be Hymac. But I never thought much about him of course....I have also had my suspicions on Sagator of course from day 1.
I also find it odd Geo is out to get me... I doesn't bother me but it would let trainers down knowing another is gone.

DigiTheTraitor
07-27-2014, 12:15 AM
i'm going to say Haymac here because as you guys said he is so inactive and his votes aren't to justified, well the same could be said about Sagator's votes at least he trys defending him self and i want to hear a bit more from him first

Georgia
07-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Lets just say I am prepared to drag someone down.
How long do we have to vote?

Pikachu Belle
Time's running out u.u

Pikachu Belle
I believe its around 12 hours Georgie

Georgia
07-27-2014, 12:32 AM
I think Sagator may have a Clefairy....This is why we need to be careful who we vote for.

DigiTheTraitor
07-27-2014, 12:33 AM
yup casting my vote :/ ##Vote: Haymac

Georgia
07-27-2014, 12:37 AM
I'm thinking of voting for Haymac.... seems less of a risk of something bad happening but still a chance he is TR.

Layton
07-27-2014, 12:41 AM
The way I'm thinking now is that we can vote off either Haymac or Sagator today an the other tomorrow... Sagator was pleased to find out that he could lie about his role. I don't know about yall, but that sends up quite a few red flags. Why would he need to lie if he was for the town?

DigiTheTraitor
07-27-2014, 01:42 AM
more of the case if he mentions a role i wouldn't put to much faith in believing him, however i like the idea of handling one fallowed by the other if it comes down to it

The Kiwi Dragon
07-27-2014, 02:21 AM
I'm gonna go right ahead and cast my vote:

##Vote: Haymac

Reason: All the things I've pointed out about him over the course of previous posts.

Haymac
07-27-2014, 03:29 AM
I'm really sorry, I've been out of town with my cousins recently and haven't had much time to do this. I've had a really busy week...

Geo Sakuraba
07-27-2014, 03:42 AM
How many hours left now?

Gaming Master 2000
07-27-2014, 03:56 AM
8 hours left of the day

Geo Sakuraba
07-27-2014, 04:07 AM
Hmm, well, I still havent thought of who I will vote for the day... btw thx for telling GM2K

The Kiwi Dragon
07-27-2014, 04:59 AM
I'm really sorry, I've been out of town with my cousins recently and haven't had much time to do this. I've had a really busy week...

And at the most convienient time Haymac returns with an excuse that is either potentially true or false.
I'd be more inclined to say the latter, mainly because it practically affirms my earlier points especially the one that I mentioned Haymac only appears to vote or when his name is mentioned.

Geo Sakuraba
07-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Well, Its almost time and Nick has made a good point there... I just hope you are not trainer...
##Vote: Haymac

Fabulous Charlie
07-27-2014, 06:17 AM
After much consideration, I have decided to vote for Georgia

##Vote: Georgia

Mainly on the basis of her lack of response to my lengthy post where I accused her of working with Mr.SandMan/Bugmaster Josh.

With that I bid you all a good night and sweet dreams <3

Warning, if something does come up during the night, I won't be able to change my vote as I will be sleeping...

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 08:53 AM
It seems we're at 3 votes to Haymac. Hopefully we made the right choice.

Georgia
07-27-2014, 09:34 AM
##Vote: Haymac and my reason is stated in the post about why he is my suspect.

Are you sure that was the right thing to do Charlie...

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 09:36 AM
I have this feeling that Georgia could be the Psychic or Nurse Joy u.u

Georgia
07-27-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Sierra or Amy is Nurse Joy...

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 10:01 AM
We have 2 hours left and then I'm gone.. Hope ya'll can beat them without me aha.

Georgia
07-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Has anyone suspected maybe GM is a TR..?

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 10:25 AM
I did at one point.. But someone convinced me he seemed just like a normal trainer

Gaming Master 2000
07-27-2014, 11:11 AM
There have been a few people that have come on and voted with little to no reason.

How things stand it seems my vote doesn't really make much difference as the result seems to be set already but I'm going to ##Vote: Haymac as well. I don't think we've seen enough of Amy to vote for her just yet (though voting for Tammie for very little reason is odd). Sagator has acted odd today but Haymac has been acting odd both days so far. Either he's the unluckiest trainer ever and has been affected by wild Pokemon both days or he's acting strange because he has something to hide. I tend to think he has something to hide.

There are a couple of others I've got my eye on but not yet enough to convince me they're TR and get my vote. We'll all have to wait and see what the next day holds.

Georgia
07-27-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm sure Haymac is not a trainer...The last thing we all need is another trainer gone and we have a fair amount of votes to vote Haymac out. TR needs to get taken down.

Baby Koga
07-27-2014, 01:23 PM
[DAY 2] has come to a close.

With two trainers lost already, tensions were higher than ever. However, some trainers were more quiet than others. Eventually, all fingers began pointing towards Haymac.

"Seriously?" he said as he began to back up against a wall, the other trainers advancing towards him.

Without any other option, Haymac withdrew a hunting knife from his back pocket. "Hmph. Lucky guess."

However, before he could make another move, several summoned Pokemon subdued him in an instant.

Eliminated: Haymac, Pokemon Hunter (aligned with Team Rocket).

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Saffron Count: 11

Team Rocket: 3

Trainers: 8

__________________________________________________ ________________

[NIGHT 2] begins now. All people with roles, both TR and Trainers have 24 hours to pm me their actions.

Baby Koga
07-27-2014, 01:28 PM

With a loud yawn, Sagator stretched his his harms and blinked in a daze. By-standers eyed him curiously. Two black circles were drawn around his eyes. A fake mustache was haphazardly drawn above his lips, complimenting other squiggly lines scribbled across his face.

"Hey, guys," he said with another yawn. "So, what did I miss?"

Sagator is no longer under the effects of Jigglypuff's SLEEP.

IBuKun
07-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Finally!!!

Pikachu Belle
07-27-2014, 01:31 PM
I KNEW IT. I knew you was under Jigglypuffs sleep!

IBuKun
07-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Let me try and clear my actions.

First of all I didn't say "nice" cause I wanted to lie about a role. I said nice because I felt that people letting us know about their roles would clarify things till I realised they could also lie. Not sure why the chat box sent one message before the other.

I voted for charlie not because I think he's mafia. Just to give you all a hint that I was asleep so I couldn't respond or defend myself. I looked for someone with the least amount of votes so they wouldn't be lynched and I'd still drive a point home.. that I was under the influence of sleep.

Of there's any other thing I've done that needs clearing up please let me know. And I'll be more careful what i say. I guess even when you're innocent saying something out of line would cause problems.

And finally!! We got one *does the dance*

Baby Koga
07-27-2014, 01:47 PM
[EDIT] Sorry, forgot to mention, due to Haymac's elimination, the Team Rocket Grunt has now been promoted to Pokemon Hunter.

Gaming Master 2000
07-27-2014, 01:57 PM
One down, three to go!

Glad to have you awake again Sagator :)

The Kiwi Dragon
07-27-2014, 02:18 PM
Alright, one down and three left, now things are tipping in our favor a bit more. :)

DigiTheTraitor
07-27-2014, 03:03 PM
word of the wise when training as the karate master don't test your skills against over grown electric monkeys you will get paralyzed! stupid electubuzz -_- well it seems i can talk and be a voice of reason but i will not be able to vote on day 3

Georgia
07-27-2014, 08:44 PM
This Is great...3 more to go! Makes voting for me easier because I already know a couple I am eyeing up.

Geo Sakuraba
07-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Awesome, only a few more left...

Baby Koga
07-28-2014, 01:57 PM
As night fell upon Saffron City, the celebrations of catching a Rocket had finally died down. However, no one could prepare for what was to happen next...

"What do we have here?" a malicious voice said, eyeing a young woman in a poorly lit side street.

The woman quickly turned around, a Pokeball tightened in her fist.

"You don't want to mess with a Rocket, little girl."

The woman took off her peaked cap and stared confidently at the Rocket.

"Sierra!" the figure gasped in a threatening voice.

"......."

Sierra raised a pokeball, ready to summon a Pokemon when a something struck her from behind. She fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Looks like I arrived just in time," a voice cackled in the darkness.

The Rocket glanced between Sierra and another figure who walked under the street light. A smile crept over the Rocket's face. "Thank you, Boss."

"You should take more care, young Executive," the leader of Team Rocket said as he eyed the lifeless body before him. "It's one thing taking on a trainer, but it's another game entirely when you mess with, or at least was the Champion of Kanto."

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

On the other side of Saffron, a young trainer was playing with his Pokemon when a man dressed in a Karate Gi walked up behind them. "A Rocket trying to steal a Pokemon, I see?" the Karate Master said accusingly.

"No. no you've got it all wrong!" The trainer tried to plead. "This Pokemon was a gif-"

"Silence!" Th Karate Master screamed. "I've heard enough of your lies! KYAAAAAHH!!!"

Trainer Geo screamed in vain.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

"My goodness, not another one!" Nurse Joy gasped as another trainer crippled from paralysis stumbled towards the Pokemon Centre."

"Take it easy. I will take care of you."

Nurse Joy cured the person of paralysis.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Eliminated

Sierra, Pokemon Champion- sided with trainers

Geo, Pokemon Trainer- sided trainers

__________________________________________________ ____________

Saffron City Count: 9

Team Rocket: 3

Trainers: 6

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

[DAY 3] has now commenced. You have 48 hours (ish) [until 2pm Wednesday GMT] to cast your next vote. Good luck all!

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Sheeeet

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Sierrraaaaaaaaaa </3

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 02:06 PM
MY THEORY: Amy.. She told us she was Frozen. Yes? It was in le cb. Anyway it says in Jynx' description that the person who gets frozen has a role or a gift. That means Amy could be the Psychic or Looker. I don't think she could be TR as they attacked me and Amy wouldn't have been able to do that.. But then again.. She could be Nurse Joy..

Just a few theories about her~

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Honestly I thought they would take down tammie. She kept on saying how she's figured out something and I felt they would want to keep her silent. I wonder if they knew sierra was champion or it was just a lucky guess and josh! Oh josh!!!!! Whatever are we going to do with you!!!!!!!

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
MY THEORY: Amy.. She told us she was Frozen. Yes? It was in le cb. Anyway it says in Jynx' description that the person who gets frozen has a role or a gift. That means Amy could be the Psychic or Looker. I don't think she could be TR as they attacked me and Amy wouldn't have been able to do that.. But then again.. She could be Nurse Joy..

Just a few theories about her~
So amy is a trainer. I don't see any flaws with that logic... good job tammie. We must revenge on TR for taking two of our trainers.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Saga has kept quiet. He's my next suspect.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Just realised Nurse Joy isn't affected by Jynx so Amy can't be her..

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Quick question. Who supported haymac or tried to distract attention from him.if we can list those who voted for him as TR we might be able to separate to a degree the trainers from TR members. That would make me a prospective TR member though... hmmm

Gaming Master 2000
07-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Well, that was a bad (game) night. :(

I'm about to turn in for the (real world) night. In the morning I'm going to go over Sierra's posts. Perhaps she was onto something TR didn't want to her following up on. Although it's also possible they found out she was the champion and just wanted her gone.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Me and Sierra voted for you Sagator. Charlie boted for Georgia.. Now Georgia.. She said either Amy or Sierra is Nurse Joy. But I believe Georgia is Nurse Joy.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Me and Sierra voted for you Sagator. Charlie boted for Georgia.. Now Georgia.. She said either Amy or Sierra is Nurse Joy. But I believe Georgia is Nurse Joy.

I'm still waiting for Georgia to explain herself T.T

Layton
07-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Well, Goodbye my fellow trainers :( Godspeed in taking down TR!

Geo Sakuraba
07-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Goodbye Everyone... You may have all suspected me and that may be the reason the Karate Guy killed me -.- but anyways Clefairy was never used because I never would have thought that I would be a target and when I thinked this over and was about to PM Robin who I will take down with me, my internet turned for the worse :/ anyways good luck to you all and may TR be finished off before all of you...

Del
07-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Saga has kept quiet. He's my next suspect.

I've been really busy, I said I was going to be gone for awhile. Anyway, I'm back now.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Hmm. I'd like to hear your defense. Why should I not vote for you?

Del
07-28-2014, 03:33 PM
It seems like the Karate master has been more of a detriment than a help...I expected either Sierra, Tammie, or possibly Josh to be killed in the night though.
The last thing Sierra did was speculate about Sagator, however due to it being revealed that he was under the effects of Jigglypuff's sleep, I feel it'd be too quick suspect him yet.
What did draw my attention was that although the vote against Haymac was almost unanimous, Charlie has persistently attacked Georgia, making me wary of him as he was the only person who didn't vote for Haymac, along with myself and Amy, if I'm correct.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Amy voted for myself.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 04:10 PM
It seems like the Karate master has been more of a detriment than a help...I expected either Sierra, Tammie, or possibly Josh to be killed in the night though.
The last thing Sierra did was speculate about Sagator, however due to it being revealed that he was under the effects of Jigglypuff's sleep, I feel it'd be too quick suspect him yet.
What did draw my attention was that although the vote against Haymac was almost unanimous, Charlie has persistently attacked Georgia, making me wary of him as he was the only person who didn't vote for Haymac, along with myself and Amy, if I'm correct.

I'm only voting for Georgia because whenever she gets suspicious she persistently says that we will regret it or other things along the line. When I put a lengthy post suspecting her she only said that I will regret it, not defending herself. If she could just tell us why we shouldn't be suspecting her I would be really grateful for it.

DigiTheTraitor
07-28-2014, 04:20 PM
. . . well 1 i some how survived the night 2 i killed another trainer . . . actually thought i had it that time kind of shocked that he was a trainer and in my defense it's allot harder to pick someone to lynch when you have no help in finding out who to attack when it's a solitary mission and it's not like i can say in the thread who i plan to attack as that would only get me killed faster

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 04:38 PM
It seems the leader of TR is male according to the description of Sierra's death. This leaves Saga, Charlie, Gaming Master 2K, Nick and Sagator.. I have suspicions over them. Less on Sagator. This leaves Georgie and Amy. You all know myself and Josh are innocent. Now.. three of these are TR. I'm thinking 2 male and 1 female. And Amy was frozen making her unable to use her abilities or Pokemon. Therefore I believe Georgia to be TR. As for the guys.. I'm a little stumped there.

DigiTheTraitor
07-28-2014, 04:47 PM
well . . . we could always just start killing off the males lol JK
but all joking aside my suspicions rest with Charlie and Nick i know what your thinking "oh bu they are so helpful!" ya i'll give the that but they seems to be a bit TOO helpful then again so far i have in one way or another been involved with the deaths of 3 trainers so far so clearly i might not be the best judge of character here :P

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Nick has been waayyyyy too helpful I must admit.

Del
07-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Right now I only believe Tammie and Josh to be innocent.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 04:52 PM
It seems the leader of TR is male according to the description of Sierra's death. This leaves Saga, Charlie, Gaming Master 2K, Nick and Sagator.. I have suspicions over them. Less on Sagator. This leaves Georgie and Amy. You all know myself and Josh are innocent. Now.. three of these are TR. I'm thinking 2 male and 1 female. And Amy was frozen making her unable to use her abilities or Pokemon. Therefore I believe Georgia to be TR. As for the guys.. I'm a little stumped there.

I am a little iffy about Robin's usage of pronouns but I understand what you're trying to say.

Hmm...I want to wait until others comment to be sure. What roles are still in the game?

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Hmm. My bets is that Amy is Looker.. And she couldn't identify my role so voted for me randomly.

Del
07-28-2014, 04:53 PM
I do agree somewhat with Charlie, I wouldn't put too much faith in pronoun usage.

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 04:57 PM
I also suspect charlie. Call it a hunch or foresight *wink*

About nick. Someone being too helpful isn't much of a reason to vote him off. Has his helpfulness caused more havoc than order? I'm too lazy to go read all he's said before but here's one thing I know the enemy can do and it's to cause confusion.. If any of us has been a source of confusion then I do believe that's something to go on. However let me get my lazy self to read what nick has been saying.

I've also got my eye on saga. He conveniently shows up usually after we complain that he isn't contributing. Sneaky if you ask me.

Del
07-28-2014, 05:00 PM
I'd just like to give a heads up that I'll be gone all day.

I did warn people I'd be gone all day.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 05:05 PM
I don't think Sagator is TR.. Yes he might be suspicious (a lil bit) but so was Geo! I'll cross him off my list.

Del
07-28-2014, 05:06 PM
I don't think Sagator is TR.. Yes he might be suspicious (a lil bit) but so was Geo! I'll cross him off my list.

I agree.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Everyone be suspecting Charlie </3

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Yes we are.. Hmm.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 05:21 PM
Let's see....Like Tammie, and Geo (May he rest in peace <3), I've had my suspicions of Georgia since day 1. Her responses are short but aren't very sweet (those threats can be hurtful and cause doubt). I thought of Digi (BugMaster Joshua), but he seems to be quite innocent, mainly because the guilt of Raven and Geo (May they find peace and forgive Digi) has consumed him.

Nick has been helpful, but he has defended himself just like Gary, and we all know how that happened </3 (May he rest in peace too, wahhh).

Tammie and I were suspicious of Geo, but he later turns out to be innocent.

Hmm...I think we may need to look through the thread.

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm not TR.. believe me when I say that. Not sure how I can prove that though but except from the initial misunderstanding that I intended to lie about roles I don't think I've acted out of the ordinary.

Now.. I've gone through the thread and one name kept coming up. NICK. People suspect him. Heck even I suspect him (not as much as charlie though) but for some weird reason no one seems to want to vote for him. Probably because being too helpful is not a solid reason to vote but I just feel that for him to be at the centre of everyone's suspicion.. could we be right?

I however will not vote for him just yet. I made that mistake with Gary on his account of his trying to be helpful but won't dodo that again.

And on the pronoun issue. I firmly stand on the belief that it's boys... I think robin would have written "guys" if it was a boy and girl or just girls.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm not TR.. believe me when I say that. Not sure how I can prove that though but except from the initial misunderstanding that I intended to lie about roles I don't think I've acted out of the ordinary.

Now.. I've gone through the thread and one name kept coming up. NICK. People suspect him. Heck even I suspect him (not as much as charlie though) but for some weird reason no one seems to want to vote for him. Probably because being too helpful is not a solid reason to vote but I just feel that for him to be at the centre of everyone's suspicion.. could we be right?

I however will not vote for him just yet. I made that mistake with Gary on his account of his trying to be helpful but won't dodo that again.

And on the pronoun issue. I firmly stand on the belief that it's boys... I think robin would have written "guys" if it was a boy and girl or just girls.

Hmm...it's quite possible. If I remember correctly, Georgia initially voted for him, then she changed her vote...

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 05:33 PM
If georgia is reading this, why did you vote for nick then change your vote?

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Yes Georgia did vote for Nick..

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Georgia won't be on for a bit.. It's 4:40am there

Del
07-28-2014, 06:19 PM

I think you're right about why no one has really voted for Nick, being too helpful is not a reason to vote someone off, however on the other hand it may also be a good tactic to survive. I also believe Nick could be very good at defending himself if need be, which might contribute to his survival. Although I realise being good at defending yourself doesn't necessarily mean you're not TR. My gut feeling is to be more suspicious of Charlie as well, but I do know that's no reason to vote him off, I know I may very well be wrong.

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 07:14 PM
I wonder what the Psychic is doing *mischievous grin*

DigiTheTraitor
07-28-2014, 09:42 PM
what is the psychic doing? most likely getting an ear full from Raven Geo and Gary about how i might as well be a murderous psychopath -_- and yes nick throws up red flags but i still haven't seen harlie defend himself after i said that i was very suspicious of him and his motives

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 10:06 PM
You suspect charlie too, then josh?

DigiTheTraitor
07-28-2014, 10:07 PM
yes i do

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 10:09 PM
I do too.

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 10:10 PM
The fact that he doesn't exactly defend himself but change subjects or sob that we suspect him is rather odd.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm just waiting for a detailed accusation, actually xD I don't change the subject? If I do, I'm sorry.

Soooo since we're talking about fabulous oh me, could you elaborate on why I'm suspicious please?

IBuKun
07-28-2014, 10:27 PM
For one the fact that you don't give us reasons as to why we should believe you're a trainer. If you have please let me know.. I may be wrong.

Fabulous Charlie
07-28-2014, 10:39 PM
For one the fact that you don't give us reasons as to why we should believe you're a trainer. If you have please let me know.. I may be wrong.

I don't know what reasons? I've suspected you when you went after Gary, who I knew was innocent. I was afraid that Haymac wasn't a team rocket because I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of votes, so I went with the person I suspected the most in day 2 aka Georgia. Now we're in day 3 and my only ally, Sierra, who believed I was innocent was murdered by team rocket? Now I have no one but myself to defend me. If I was truely a team rocket member, would I have gone after Sierra? I would rather have taken Sierra's place so we could still have the champion, who, besides the whole town's vote, could take care of the Boss.

Del
07-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Actually, in looking back on the thread Charlie did defend Gary, who we know was actually innocent. This to me does indicate that Charlie may be innocent. I doubt a member of TR would bother to defend a trainer, unless maybe as a mind game to win over trust.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 10:54 PM
It's exactly like me. I backed Gary's vote (even though he was wrong lol) Maybe he is innocent after all.

DigiTheTraitor
07-28-2014, 11:09 PM
i see your point bes to just keep our eyes on him for now

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Well we have another day to vote so no hurry.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 12:25 AM
I'm at school right now but I will say something quickly.
Yeah I am not defending myself...why would I. I don't have anyway to prove I am a trainer.
I voted Nick at the start almost like a guess for a start off but because of how helpful he was but I changed my mind and went for someone who is likely a TR.
I have explain a couple of times why I voted him.
Let me ask you this. If I was a TR...why would I have voted Haymac off...a TR? Charlie you are getting suspicious yourself. ...will explain why after school.

Gaming Master 2000
07-29-2014, 12:51 AM
I've just had a quick glance over some of Sierra's past posts and these are the two that stick out the most:

Honestly, Inactives, Geo, and (sorry) Tammie are the ones I suspect right now. I don't know why I suspect Tammie, but I've got a gut feeling that she either has an actual role + trainer or is TR. Geo's words just strike me as weird "Us trainers" "Let's try to lynch a TR member today" Like, those are all a given in what's going on. Even if it's sarcastic or without thinking, it seems like you're trying to blend in.

Geo's obviously not a member of TR and I think Sierra followed that post up by believing you were the one attacked Tammie.

I'm gonna vote for Sagator, then. I heard he was delighted to know that he could lie about his role. Which... If you had nothing to hide... why lie? And, while Nick is sticking out in my mind along with Geo and Georgia... Sagator just sticks out more u.u #VOTE: Sagator

I don't think Sierra followed up this once we found out Sagator was under Jigglypuff effects so I'm not sure if she suspected him purely because of that days actions (or lack thereof) or if she had a hunch about something else. For the time being at least I'm going to believe it's the former.

Right now it's hard to say if past posts are helpful or not. They don't appear to be too helpful in identifying potential TR members but it's probably something to keep in mind.

==================================================

Haymac was obviously on everybody's radar considering how he acted both days but I think (again a quick glance at old posts) Nick was amongst the first to target Haymac and was the second to officially vote for Haymac. I don't think Nick is on TR as surely he wouldn't be so quick to throw a TR member under the bus.

After Gary, I'm not a fan of the idea of voting for someone for being too helpful and Charlie did defend Gary. I don't know that a TR member would have argued hard for saving a trainer like Gary so I'm not convinced Charlie is a member of TR.

I'm still of the belief that there is (at least, depending on if you believe Robin's pronoun usage or not) one female on TR and I tend to agree with Charlie that Georgia's phrasing over the last day or so has been interesting to say the least.

Amy being the looker and frozen would explain why we haven't had any help in identifying who is/isn't TR but perhaps the looker is someone else and just doesn't want to say who they've identified for whatever reason.

Georgia and Amy are on the top of my list at the moment.

From Robin's phrasing it certainly seems like 2 males are the ones in TR knocking people out but even if we pick the right male then the third, female, member in TR will be promoted and have the same knockout power. With a smaller female suspect pool than male suspect pool and my belief that there's one female member I think we're more likely to knock out the female member of TR than the male.

So anyway, that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

Gaming Master 2000
07-29-2014, 12:56 AM
Oops, forgot to bold Sagator's name in the quote after bolding Geo and Tammie (just to highlight the part of the post I was focusing on). Since I can't edit pretend that it's bolded :p

DigiTheTraitor
07-29-2014, 01:18 AM
you got a point but i would like us to have 2 main suspects by the end of the 3rd day . . . i rather not off another trainer you know

Georgia
07-29-2014, 04:37 AM
If there is 1 female TR that would lead to either Tammie or Amy...and Amy happens to be real quiet at the moment so I'm gonna look back over any of there comments.

Fabulous Charlie
07-29-2014, 05:16 AM
I'm at school right now but I will say something quickly.
Yeah I am not defending myself...why would I. I don't have anyway to prove I am a trainer.
I voted Nick at the start almost like a guess for a start off but because of how helpful he was but I changed my mind and went for someone who is likely a TR.
I have explain a couple of times why I voted him.
Let me ask you this. If I was a TR...why would I have voted Haymac off...a TR? Charlie you are getting suspicious yourself. ...will explain why after school.

I conveniently get suspicious after suspecting you, almost everyone (besides Digi and Tammie) are suspicious. Also, please answer your own question. As I would love to hear your answer.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 05:22 AM
If I was a TR I would simply not aim for a TR like Haymac...I would aim for a trainer of course and made some sort of weird reason why or no reason to vote them off.

Fabulous Charlie
07-29-2014, 06:05 AM
If I was a TR I would simply not aim for a TR like Haymac...I would aim for a trainer of course and made some sort of weird reason why or no reason to vote them off.

If I was a TR I would have voted for him to keep other trainers off my trail. Also I do have a reason to vote for you, but you have not disproved my suspicions, which I am still waiting for

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Woah I thought we established that I was innocent >.> Anyway. I'm finding this really funny. Cause even though I basically think Amy is innocent Georgie goes against it. And that's why I think she's TR. She wants us to vote off one of our own and not target her >.>

Georgia
07-29-2014, 10:29 AM
No I think Amy is innocent...before I saw your comment...I was going to post this.

I don’t think Josh would be a TR if he was sorta defending me with Tammies theory that time with putting a hole in it so yeah I think he is more on the innocent side.
I haven’t really considered Saga and Josh as I normally agreed with a lot they said and I always thought they were innocent and never really questioned them….Maybe I should now.

But Josh seems to be voting off the wrong people who are trainers so maybe that should be taken into consideration a little.

I also think Nick and Amy are just trainers...Nick is trying to take Justin’s place to figure things out and Amy just doesn’t seem to be a TR even when she first posted, she seems to fit in with The Looker or Nurse Joy as she fits the profile better, she may just have been Frozen or anything stopping her from commenting or voting. Oh and Nick hasn’t commented so maybe he is in that same position and he must be either a normal trainer or Psychic.

With Charlie I just find it a little strange how he thinks I am TR because I’m not really on the top of peoples lists like I am with him….But right now he is making his way to the top of my list but I don’t know about Sagator anymore as he was a main suspect of mine.

If there is a female TR I am thinking it’s Tammie, Amy seems more like a trainer as I stated above. But all we know for certain as there is definitely a male TR and Tammie does seem to be a bit innocent in some of her comments.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Georgie you're pointing fingers at the wrong people. I am innocent. Everyone knows that (thanks to Sierra) I was the trainer who dodged the two TR members. And Nick can't be in that situation as there's only one gift Pokemon left. Haunter. Plus you suspecting me has made me very suspicious of you. You're trying to lead the others into voting me off. Bad decision. Plus if anyone agrees with you I'll just suspect you're TR. I've been quite helpful to this game >.> I'm gonna cast my vote.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:03 AM
I'll just suspect they're TR*

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:04 AM
This is sad. All I'm gonna say. :(

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:06 AM
...Oh and the 2 TR's are male.
Again You are pointing figures at the wrong person. :(

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:08 AM
There are 3 members of TR. Two are males and one has to be female. Amy hasn't said anything. And you're not defending yourself.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:08 AM
I will just stay quiet...I don't the game very well.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Georgia if you are in any hope a trainer please enlighten us. If you keep quiet we'll just vote you off. Especially if you're nurse joy >.>

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:10 AM
No because if I defend for myself It will look like I am getting snappy and it will look more suspicious. I'm not having anymore Trainers voted off including myself, it would be silly.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Well apparently I am pointing fingers at the wrong people so me saying my opinion wont help and will still get me voted off anyway. >.>

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:15 AM
Just vote me off.... At least it will all make you realize something.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm not having anymore Trainers voted off including myself, it would be silly.

You've included yourself with us trainers.. Now to think. Are you genuine or pushing us to vote for someone other then yourself?

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm starting to think you're not TR.. I just wish Amy would post..

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:18 AM
I am pushing you to vote for me.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:19 AM
A TR wouldn't be telling everyone to vote them off for a start.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:24 AM
I have a feeling both Georgia and Amy are innocent. And TR is made of 4 guys.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't think there is anyway there is a female TR....And how many guys are left? I now Nick is innocent out of the guys. So there is Charlie, Sagator, GM, Josh and Saga....Ok so who is the trainer.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Wait you know he's innocent.. You're looker?

Fabulous Charlie
07-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Ok so after last night's conversation I have compiled some quotes that has convinced me that Georgia is a member of Team Rocket;

First this quote -
If there is 1 female TR that would lead to either Tammie or Amy...and Amy happens to be real quiet at the moment so I'm gonna look back over any of there comments.

and this quote, which I shortened -
No I think Amy is innocent...before I saw your comment...I was going to post this.
I don’t think Josh would be a TR if he was sorta defending me with Tammies theory that time with putting a hole in it so yeah I think he is more on the innocent side.
I haven’t really considered Saga and Josh as I normally agreed with a lot they said and I always thought they were innocent and never really questioned them….Maybe I should now.
But Josh seems to be voting off the wrong people who are trainers so maybe that should be taken into consideration a little.

With Charlie I just find it a little strange how he thinks I am TR because I’m not really on the top of peoples lists like I am with him….But right now he is making his way to the top of my list but I don’t know about Sagator anymore as he was a main suspect of mine.

If there is a female TR I am thinking it’s Tammie, Amy seems more like a trainer as I stated above. But all we know for certain as there is definitely a male TR and Tammie does seem to be a bit innocent in some of her comments.

First off, you have been on my list of suspicion since day one, as has everyone been. Day 2 is when your comments convinced me you were a member of Team Rocket, something that Geo and I agreed upon.

Second we have established the innocence of Digi and Tammie, as have been previously stated. Digi is the Karate Master and we know this because he feels awful for attacking two trainers, Raven and Geo, and he is determine to get a team rocket member today. Tammie's innocence is based on the confirmation of Sierra gave of Tammie's claim that she was attacked by two Team Rocket members. I accused her of claiming her role and I backed off of Tammie because I trusted Sierra more at the time, and erased her name on the list of suspects.

Second, these quotes -

...Oh and the 2 TR's are male.
Again You are pointing figures at the wrong person. :(

No because if I defend for myself It will look like I am getting snappy and it will look more suspicious. I'm not having anymore Trainers voted off including myself, it would be silly.

Well apparently I am pointing fingers at the wrong people so me saying my opinion wont help and will still get me voted off anyway. >.>

A TR wouldn't be telling everyone to vote them off for a start.

Georgia claims we are pointing are fingers at the wrong person, yet she has not adequately defended herself or has given me reasons to doubt her. Her attempt to create doubt in me has only resolved me to think she is a member of Team Rocket. Yes, I initially said that we should listen to people's defenses, but Georgia hasn't given any and I am still waiting.

Also, Georgia, a Team Rocket member would certainly ask people to vote them off, simply to gain their sympathy.

and my third set of quotes -
I don't think there is anyway there is a female TR....And how many guys are left? I now Nick is innocent out of the guys. So there is Charlie, Sagator, GM, Josh and Saga....Ok so who is the trainer.

I have a feeling both Georgia and Amy are innocent. And TR is made of 4 guys.

Honestly, Georgia quickly changed her use of words when she was off the list of suspicion (something I have done but only because I like being dramatic, just saying :)). Anyway, after conversing with Tammie during the night on this thread, Georgia decided to not suspect Tammie or Amy, after Tammie has voted for her. There is a possibility that Team Rocket is made up of 4 guys (now 3), but there is also a possibility that at least one member is a female.

With that I would like to cast my vote, even though it is extremely early:

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 03:49 PM
See and the fact that she's now saying Nick is innocent makes me believe that he's TR too.. Cause at the beginning she voted for him which is very odd. But now she believes him to be a normal trainer..

Del
07-29-2014, 04:17 PM
See and the fact that she's now saying Nick is innocent makes me believe that he's TR too.. Cause at the beginning she voted for him which is very odd. But now she believes him to be a normal trainer..

Weren't people also suspicious of Nick during day 2? Didn't you say, Tammie that you suspected Nick was one of the two who attacked you?

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Yes I was.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-29-2014, 08:20 PM

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 08:44 PM
>.> okay now I'm terribly suspicious over Nick.. He didn't explain why..

IBuKun
07-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Seems like Nick is asleep or something...

Fabulous Charlie
07-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Hmm....that's not like him, Tammie....remember Robin said he is going to put another Pokemon in play.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2014, 09:03 PM
Silly me! Forgot about that..

IBuKun
07-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Well.. I vote for Charlie. Why? Cause no one else looks as suspicious as he does in my opinion. ##vote: Charlie

Georgia
07-29-2014, 09:29 PM
So you vote for me when we are meant to be suspecting 3-4 trainers? Don't pin the vote on me. I can't believe it..

Georgia
07-29-2014, 09:38 PM
Just vote me out. I'm done.

Del
07-29-2014, 09:53 PM

I believe Nick would definitely provide his reasons if he could.

Del
07-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Well.. I vote for Charlie. Why? Cause no one else looks as suspicious as he does in my opinion. ##vote: Charlie

I know I've been suspicious of Charlie too, however would you care to elaborate as to why he's more suspicious than Georgia right now? I'm going to withhold my vote for now, but how long until the day is over?

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:25 PM
My apologies as I was starting to take things personally.

Georgia
07-29-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm more worried about Charlie voting for me than Nick.

DigiTheTraitor
07-29-2014, 11:39 PM
i'm sorry Georgia but considering the fact that we have confirmed i am the Karate master (way more then once) and yet you still tryed to pin me tells me you eather haven't read a single post seance day 2 ir more likely the case just managed to list off people who aren't tr members and tryed fraiming those who are (i also think nick just voted for you to save his own skin), along with your reactions i can't over look you anymore (god let her be a TR other wise my trainer kill count will be up to 4)##VOTE Georgia

Fabulous Charlie
I'm more worried about Charlie voting for me than Nick.

I've backed up my claim, now I'm waiting for your defense and reasons on why I shouldn't be suspecting you.

DigiTheTraitor
by the way sorry for the inactivity today my wifi was down