PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

Pages : 1 2 [3]

IBuKun
07-30-2014, 12:01 AM
How many more hours before voting is over?

Pikachu Belle
07-30-2014, 12:03 AM
If I'm right it's 12 hours..

Georgia
07-30-2014, 12:24 AM
Josh I know You are innocent OK....Never considered you a TR, I just forgot you were the Karate Master, I'm sorry.

Gaming Master 2000
07-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Morning all,

I'm going to ##Vote: Georgia

Her actions just don't sit right with me. Like I said yesterday, Georgia and Amy are the top of my list and while it's quite possible Amy is TR and just sitting back watching us take ourselves out, as things stand I think Georgia is a more likely TR member.

Georgia
07-30-2014, 12:31 AM
I can't defend for myself Charlie, I don't have much of a reason...I will get aimed at for lying.I have too many votes on me at the moment.

Fabulous Charlie
07-30-2014, 05:25 AM
I can't defend for myself Charlie, I don't have much of a reason...I will get aimed at for lying.I have too many votes on me at the moment.

So...you're refusing to defend yourself?

(Pssst, I'm going to bed now. Good night, everyone and sweetie dreams <3)

Del
07-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Considering everyone is lying, and everyone at one point or another has been considered a suspect, the fact that you refuse to defend yourself on the basis that others may think you may be lying seems a bit odd. Everyone in the game potentially could be lying, however that doesn't stop them from defending themselves when accused, even if they don't have much of a reason. Honestly, I feel like not giving a defence is something someone would do if they were TR, it just seems like it could be a bluff of sorts. It makes me feel like I don't want to vote for her, which in turn makes me think I should vote for her.

##Vote:Georgia.

Georgia
07-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Most people have a reason or explanation for not being TR but there are a couple who stick out more and I don’t know if maybe because I missed something they said or something because there is 34 pages of information to be considered.
Tammie: Trainer and were attacked by 2 TR’s and been confirmed
Saga: Innocent from the start
Nick: Trainer and being very helpful
Josh: Karate Master and confirmed
Amy: Doesn’t seem to be TR...unless there is a female TR which I doubt.
But who does that leave...Charlie, Sagator and GM….I’m not going to say you are all acting suspicious, some of you are not....but could you confirm or explain to me why you are a trainer and not a TR please if that is possible or if you already haven’t?
Charlie is pushing really hard for me to be gone, pushing a lot. Even tho he defended for Justin who was a trainer, like Saga said it could be a mind game to win trust. I know I don’t have enough evidence for this but I might as well seeing as everyone doesn’t seem as suspicious.
If I haven’t already… ##Vote: Charlie

Georgia
07-30-2014, 12:01 PM
I guess I'm about to get lynched.

IBuKun
07-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Okay.. I'm not sure if georgia is TR or not but I do know two people who are. Charlie and Nick. How do I know this? I'm the Psychic. And the two who lynched sierra are charlie and nick.

Pikachu Belle
07-30-2014, 02:08 PM
##Unvote: Georgia

##Vote: Charlie

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:11 PM
That is possible Sagator.

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm starting to doubt Nick again...he hasn't got much proof to being a trainer...Funny how I voted him at the start because it was more of a gut feeling.

Pikachu Belle
07-30-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry Georgia. If I survivw the night I'll take them down! :mad:

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm sure you will survive Tammie. :) And yeah go get em!

Del
07-30-2014, 02:28 PM
##Unvote:Georgia.

Del
07-30-2014, 02:29 PM
##Vote: Charlie.
I was suspicious of him from the beginning, it's just a gut feeling I've had but I'm not entirely sure of.

Fabulous Charlie
07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Ehh, I'm not worried :p voting closed like 31 minutes ago u.u well it should have according to Robin from the chatbox

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:34 PM
Well it's either Nick or Sagator so we can't be too far off but I just hope Sagator is telling the truth.

Del
07-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Ehh, I'm not worried :p voting closed like 31 minutes ago u.u well it should have according to Robin from the chatbox

Does that matter? If it had closed, surely he would have announced it in the thread and shown the results by now?

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:35 PM
I wish Robin would comment because It's late here and I need to sleep so I can get up early tomorrow.

Fabulous Charlie
07-30-2014, 02:36 PM
It does matter a bit, if Georgia survives because of Robin's lateness it only shows how this game was in the Town's favor ^^, this was quite fun honestly :)

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:37 PM
To be honest I wont be to happy if I find out Nick is TR.

Fabulous Charlie
07-30-2014, 02:38 PM
I feel free <3 living a double life can be so mentally and emotionally exhausting u.u

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah it was fun. :) I can imagine Robin's job being real hard especially when votes have changed in the past half and hour.

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
I have to admit when it said mafia can get heated and emotional I didn't think it could...
I admit I know see why.

Fabulous Charlie
07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
It was at 6 - 2 before 7 (my time aka 42 minutes ago when the day should have ended), now it's at 4-4. With Amy not voting, or commenting.

Del
07-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I feel terrible, I've suspected Charlie from the beginning but I never really backed it up because it was really only ever a gut feeling that I never felt confident or certain of....I suppose next time I'm going to just follow my gut....

Baby Koga
07-30-2014, 02:43 PM
Trainers of Saffron City was in uproar again, quick to point fingers. As tensions rose to their highest yet, Georgia was accused of working for Team Rocket. Unable to defend herself, she fell, outnumbered by the other trainers.

Eliminated: Georgia, Pokemon Trainers, sided with Trainers.

[NIGHT 3] will now commence. Those with roles have 24 hours to carry out their actions.

Team Rocket KP: 1

Pikachu Belle
07-30-2014, 02:44 PM
u.u lets see who survives the night.

Baby Koga
07-30-2014, 02:45 PM
[EDIT] Nick is no longer affected by SLEEP.

Georgia
07-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry guys..I tried to warn you I was a trainer. :( Good luck trainers! :) <3

Baby Koga
07-31-2014, 03:09 PM
As the population of Saffron City began to dwindle, Team Rocket's sinister efforts to enslave the city with their own doubt grew. However, Team Rocket themselves began to feel anxious, with many suspicious eyes falling on them.

On top if the Silph Co. building the Rocket Executive was prying through his binoculars, deciding on who would be Team Rocket's next victim, when a stern voice called out behind him. "I've found you at last."

Coolly, the Exec slowly got to his feet and turned to face the stranger. "Karate Master, what a nice surprise," he said smugly.

"Your curse upon this city ends tonight!"

"Hey, if your going by the body count, I'm pretty sure we're even," he said with a smirk.

The Karate Master closed him eyes. "Hmph, indeed, my misjudgment has cost other, innocent trainers dearly--" His eyes shot open and contorted into a furious glare. "-- but I am the Karate Master! This is my city and I shall not see it fall to the likes of you! Their loss will not be in vain. KYAAAHHH!!!"

"Hmph, whatever, Greninja, let's deal with this fool once and for all..."

Trainers flocked to the Pokemon Centre as a terrifying scream rang out. Gasps of horror and disbelief filled the lobby as Saga, the nurse's lifeless body hung over the reception desk.

A hooded figure walked away from the centre, cracking their knuckles. "Sorry, nurse, but you were starting to become a nuisance."

Suddenly, a scream rang through the night sky. Before he could even move, two bodies crash down in front of him. One of a Greninja, the other of... "Nick!" The hooded rocket cursed and glared at the top of the Silph Co. building, where the Karate Master and his Hitmontop stood, their silhouettes distinct under the moon light.

The hooded Rocket quickly took out his cell phone. "Hunter, code red. You are now the new Executive of Team Rocket..."

"Understood."

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Eliminated:

Saga: Nurse Joy- Aligned with Pokemon Trainers.

Nick: Executive- Aligned with Team Rocket

Amy: Looker- Aligned with Pokemon Trainers (Modkilled due to inactivity.)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Saffron City Count: 5

Trainers: 3

Rockets: 2

-Pokemon Hunter has now been promoted to Executive.

DAY 4 has now begun. Again, you have 48 hours to vote (3 pm Saturday, GMT). Best of luck!

The Kiwi Dragon
07-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Aha! Seems someone actually finally made a smart move through eliminating me, so I must congratulate you upon your effort. However your effort has been in vain, as you are quite late, and the clock slowly ticks away. Think wisely trainers as your next move may very well be your last.

As for my comrades... You know what to do and I wish you the best of luck executing our exceptional plan.

Saiyonara.

Pikachu Belle
07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Great >.> Well we know that Charlie is TR but I've found out that GM2K is TR too.

##Vote: Gaming Master 2000

Fabulous Charlie
07-31-2014, 04:52 PM
Great >.> Well we know that Charlie is TR but I've found out that GM2K is TR too.

##Vote: Gaming Master 2000

Ehhh, Gaming Master isn't really team rocket u.u *puts on Pink team rocket outfit*

Fabulous Charlie
07-31-2014, 05:01 PM
You're just lucky I can't vote T.T *tries to get un-paraylzed*

DigiTheTraitor
07-31-2014, 05:09 PM
O.O i actually killed one . . . WOOT! anyways i'm not done yet that makes 2 down 2 to go lets rock this

DigiTheTraitor
07-31-2014, 05:14 PM
better question . . . how the heck am i still alive and Kicking O.O

Fabulous Charlie
07-31-2014, 05:28 PM
better question . . . how the heck am i still alive and Kicking O.O

*gives Digi an unofficial team rocket shirt* All those innocents you killed </3

DigiTheTraitor
07-31-2014, 05:33 PM
-_- *burns the shirt* how many times do i have to apologize for killing someone, i mean really you where most likely going to kill them anyways

Del
07-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Well, goodbye everyone...

Fabulous Charlie
07-31-2014, 10:24 PM
-_- *burns the shirt* how many times do i have to apologize for killing someone, i mean really you where most likely going to kill them anyways

Now now, I also had your help <3 you were such a good little helper, Josh :)

DigiTheTraitor
08-01-2014, 03:33 AM
That's it we're killing you-_- ##Vote Charlie

Fabulous Charlie
08-01-2014, 03:43 AM

Aww <3 but Tammie isn't on bored with that :p She wants to lynch poor Game Master </3

Fabulous Charlie
08-01-2014, 03:44 AM

Aww <3 but Tammie isn't on bored with that :p She wants to lynch poor Game Master </3

Pikachu Belle
08-01-2014, 10:40 AM
##Unvote: Gaming Master 2000

##Vote: Charlie >.>

Gaming Master 2000
08-01-2014, 10:50 AM
##Vote: Charlie

Pikachu Belle
08-01-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm so confused e.e

Fabulous Charlie
08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
*arranges funeral and invites important people* Lalalala! I'm quite surprise no one is suspecting Sagator and Digi. Tammie suspects gaming Master, then again we have all suspected each other at one point in time.

Pikachu Belle
08-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Idk Sagator is coming up as suspicious..

Fabulous Charlie
08-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Idk Sagator is coming up as suspicious..

Is he now? huh oh Tammie, why did you have an Abra the first day T.T. All of this could have been avoided </3

Pikachu Belle
08-01-2014, 06:54 PM
you make no sense >.>

Fabulous Charlie
08-01-2014, 09:19 PM
you make no sense >.>

Don't you see? Everything makes sense. You're just too blind to see it T.T it's okey, all shall be known <3

DigiTheTraitor
08-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Told you you're dead and on that note there is one rat left

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:07 AM
*wanders around aimlessly* Whaaaaat e.o

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:17 AM
I don't mind dying ^^ I've had my uses, and I had my fun.

*continues to wreck havoc in town*

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:26 AM
This game e.e

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:32 AM
There there *hugs Tammie* you might win! but you might lose <3

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:40 AM
My question is....do you really want to KO me? Is Digi really a townie? Is Gaming_Master a townie? Is Sagator really a Townie?

How can you trust any of them when they have all suspected each other. You've all trusted each other. Are you really winning if the town wins or are you creating a society where your trust on each other is based upon lies and deception?

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Honestly, what kind of society are you building?

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:46 AM
>.> stahp. My head hurts. And anyway u.u not like you can convince us all to change our minds..

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:48 AM
What's the point of changing your minds? I'm just asking you question before my imminent death. Who could you trust after my death?

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:49 AM
You know I'm team rocket, you know my secret, and you know me. You don't know your suppose "fellow townies/friends". Look at the innocent you killed, look at the blood you have spilled.

You've spilled more blood than I have, and you don't trust me?

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:50 AM
I can't trust anyone.. The last remaining two are male. 4 males left. You're a gonna and if you're not TR I'm screwed u.u

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:52 AM
I can't trust a TR when I'm supposed to be killing them off >.>

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 12:54 AM
You're right, I am a goner, with three votes already, just Sagator's and it will be unanimous.

If the town wins, are you really winning? All of you have blood on your hands. All of you have done acts you didn't think before. Digi killed two innocents. He lynched a man with a very strong defense, and you. You've done as much damage as he has. Look through the thread and see who the real monsters are.

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 12:56 AM
<.< I'm no monster

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 01:01 AM
<.< I'm no monster

Look at the numbers, Tammie. Looked at the people Digi killed, the people all of you have voted for and look at mine. I have three people on my conscious, and you have four at most.

Pikachu Belle
08-02-2014, 01:03 AM
You're trying to make the others vote for me >.>

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 01:09 AM
You're trying to make the others vote for me >.>

Am I really? Or trying to get you to realize that you are much more of a monster than I am? Look at how delighted Digi was at throwing some off a roof. At least I showed some sympathy for the deaths of Sierra, Raven, Gary, and Geo. What has he shown?

DigiTheTraitor
08-02-2014, 03:11 AM
I did delight at throwing nick of the roof but only because it made me feel the last 2 didn't die in vain

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 03:17 AM
But they did, Digi. You caused their deaths, you helped their deaths. You are a Mafian, much more than I am u.u

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 03:21 AM
Have you noticed that Sagator has not comment at all? After he claims he was a psychic? How can you trust one another when others have trusted you with their very lives.

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 03:22 AM
And look at what each of you have done u.u lynching one another, causing each other's deaths, all on the basis that I've arrived in town?

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Now don't get me started on questioning you, Digi.

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 06:21 AM
*prepares self for lynch* Lalalala, goodbye citizens of this cruel cruel world. May the odds be ever in someone's favor. My last words are, "Who is really the monster of this game? For it is not I as my death only tallies your 6 and the team rocket only has 3. May life treat you as she sees fits"

With love and sadness <3

IBuKun
08-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Okay, hold up, wait a minute. I haven't had much time for pokebay and mafia cause I've been having a series of continuous assessments at the uni. And I'm not TR. Charlie is messing with your head. And I must say hrs good at it... I wouldn't want him to be a real life villain.

IBuKun
08-02-2014, 08:39 AM
I also did point out Nick is TR.

Anyways.. its unanimous ##vote: charlie

Fabulous Charlie
08-02-2014, 01:00 PM
*puts on pink sweather and blue jeans* All I'm saying is I have not role claimed in this entire game, the two people we suspected claim a role as soon as the heat was turned up. Tammie, I implore you, look at who your real friends were and who were against you.

Now I must wait for my death, may it be swift and quick.

Gaming Master 2000
08-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Robin's ended the day in the chat and I'm about to head off for the night but first I wanted to post this. I've been under the effects of jigglypuff so that's why I didn't post this sooner.

Sagator isn't the psychic, I'm the psychic. By the time I got online to tell you that Charlie and nick had ko'd Sierra it was already day and I was "asleep".

At first I couldn't work out why he was saying he was the psychic but I've had the last 2 days to think and I think I know why now. TR are trying to play us! By having Sagator, the final TR member, give us 2 members of TR they're hoping we'll never lynch him and he'll be the last one standing. That's why he asked about lying about roles, that's why Nick said "best of luck executing our exceptional plan". Whoever survives the night needs to be very careful they don't fall for TR's plan.

I've heard Charlie was good at this game, I just didn't realise how good he was until now.

IBuKun
08-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!

Well it's up to you pokemon trainers. Who are you going to believe.. me or gaming master. I really don't feel like arguing. Lynch me if you like. At least you'd know the truth then.

DigiTheTraitor
08-03-2014, 02:56 AM
So kill you both just to be safe and call it a day?

Gaming Master 2000
08-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Ideally yes but my understanding of the situation right now is that we're at 3 trainers and 1 rocket.

TR will KO one of us tonight leaving us with 2 trainers and 1 rocket. If the wrong person gets lynched tomorrow we're left with 1 trainer and 1 rocket. The Rocket knocks out the trainer the next night and they win.

Unfortunately there's not enough time to knock us both out and win the game for the trainers so whoever does make it through the night will have to pick carefully. It's literally the outcome of the game at stake on that one decision.

Layton
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM
**Robin is currently unable to post the results of the night, so I shall stand in for him**

Eliminated: Tammie, sided with trainers.

The sun rises, DAY 5 ends in roughly 40 hours. This last day will decide the fate of Saffron.

Pikachu Belle
08-03-2014, 11:03 PM
*floats around* baiii guys have fun :3

Gaming Master 2000
08-04-2014, 01:56 AM
With my last vote of the game I'm going to:

##Vote: Sagator

Regardless of the outcome it's been fun playing with everyone :)

DigiTheTraitor
08-04-2014, 02:12 AM
##Vote: GM2K