PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Characters for Story

Fabulous Charlie
07-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Good afternoon, all you beautiful people!

I have decided to continue and revamp a story that I wrote a couple of years ago, but I am in dire need of some characters.

The title of my story is "The Price of Love" and here is my synopsis so far;

"Luca Everdeem has always been gifted his whole life. His parents shielded him from the outside world for fear of losing their precious child. The gifts he possessed allowed him to see and experience the outside world, and on one of his many outings he met someone. Someone who changed his life dramatically."

Also here is a little bit of background of my story. It takes place in this century. The existence of supernatural creatures is not limited. My imagination may run wild, so anything is possible. Some of the character suggestions may not appear depending on where this story goes. Also the name of the main character may change, I'm not feeling the whole Luca Everdeem at the moment u.u

So if you wanna be in this story! Do comment with this outline. Please try to be in-depth as possible;

Character's name:
Character's physical description (You don't have to be human by the way) and personality:
Character's alignment (i.e. is your character good and virtuous? tends to use the system to their own means? desires to destroy the whole world?):
Character's talent/skill (i.e. does this character possess a magical gift or is skilled in a talent?):
Weapon of Choice (you don't have to use a weapon and magic could be considered a weapon if your character posses that):
Finally, sexual orientation (because the main character is gay u.u and heteronormativity is a problem :p):

Warning this is a romance/action/drama kind of story. Characters might die, hearts might get broken, but you never known :rolleyes:

I hope my story has captured your interest ^^. If you have any questions or concerns, you can PM, VM, or comment it here. Hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful day!

IBuKun
07-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Name: Johnny Walker
Appearance: Favours the colour black and is seen more often than not with a black trench coat. Tall and skinny.. grey eyes and braided hair. Skin the colour of cocoa butter and a dark brooding face. Has a small goatee he's proud off and twirls in his fingers often.
Character's talent/skill: Magic. Has suggestive ability I.e he can make people do what he wants by talking to them except they are strong willed or know he has that ability.
Sexual orientation: this one is up to you Charlie.
Weapon: a wand like stick which is actually a staff. When not in use for combat it's like a sleek brown wand that fits into his pocket. He needs it to amplify his magic powers. When used in combat it can turn into a staff.
Alignment: ultimate aim is to kill a certain man, a rival wizard, who destroyed his clan and home in Brazil. He heard the man was in whatever city/town luca lives and is searching for him there.
His desire for revenge can make him do nasty things and destroy whoever or whatever gets in his way but he also has gentle heart.

You can change whatever you like. Hope I helped.

Pikachu Belle
07-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Character name: Evelyn Mirk
Character's physical description (You don't have to be human by the way) and personality: Her silver hair falls to the middle of her back and is very straight. She usually has it in a high ponytail. She is very pale and has deep blue eyes. She usually wears casual clothes as it suits her laid back personality. She likes to chill out. Her laziness usually leads to her being clumsy.
Character's alignment (i.e. is your character good and virtuous? tends to use the system to their own means? desires to destroy the whole world?): Even though she seems to be a goodie, she is secretly undercover for the "bad guys"
Character's talent/skill (i.e. does this character possess a magical gift or is skilled in a talent?): She can see events that have happened in the past and events that will happen in the future.
Weapon of Choice (you don't have to use a weapon and magic could be considered a weapon if your character posses that): Two daggers, one poisoned and one dipped in a paralysing potion.
Finally, sexual orientation (because the main character is gay u.u and heteronormativity is a problem ): Bisexual. Just to shake things up.

NightmareRageMonster
07-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Character name:Death
Physical description:a huge deep green monster with yellow eyes and slits for pupils, his reptilian skin is as hard as diamonds and 2 horns sticking out of his skull are useful for combat. His giant claws and mucles make him a living tank. But a fast one.
Characters alignment: Death is a monster, and thats all he wants to be. He is misunderstood and thought to be agressive all the time, when he really is just angry and sad. He is on nobodys side, and tends to run off if he starts to turn dark(when his scales turn black and his eyes turn red) he tends to lose control in combat, and will destroy anything that stands in hsi way, even if it means he must lose control.
You already know what my character is good at, bytheway,he shoots a red blast from his jaws)
No weapons
And my CHARACTER IS NOT GAY HE IS STRAIGHT, HE LIKES GALS.
I think this should be a ROLEPLAY.

Captain Cobizzle
07-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Character Name: Wilson Elliot
Physical Description: A tall Caucasian man, normally seen wearing a dark suit, with a mustache and small beard. Wears glasses. And has slicked back dark brown hair with a white streak in the middle.
Character Alignment: Seemingly a charitable, friendly rich man. In actuality, he harbors a secret, deep hatred for humanity for the way he was treated by his neglectful parents. He is currently a mayoral candidate. He is rumored to have committed many crimes, none that can be proven due to expert legal team and no proof. Also rumored to run the local organized crime.
Character's Talent/skill: Brilliant manipulator, leader, and whose towering stature intimidates most of his foes.
Weapon: Stylized cane with a large ruby, rumored to be crafted by a demon, on it. Has a hidden blade in it. Lots of body guards and an antique gun collection.
Sexual Orientation: A self-proclaimed Ladies' Man.

Geo Sakuraba
07-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Character Name: Geo Edgeworth
Physical Description: About 6'4 In Height, Jet Black Messy Hair, Always Wearing A Brown Jacket, Always Has Headphones On, Wears - Glasses, Pale Skin, Black Eyes
Character Alignment: A College Student, Usually Goes Solo, Leaps Into Action When Someone Is Getting Bullied/Mugged/Attacked etc., - Will Put His Life On The Line To Save Others, Goal Is To Find His Old Childhood Friend That He Heard Lived Here To - Get Answers Because He Lost A Part Of His Memory Back Then
Character's Talent/Skill: Knowledge That Could Challenge The Mind Of A Lot Of Scientists Combined/Superior Intellect, Power Insight - Wherein The User Identifies The Persons Data And Their Full Potential
Weapon: 1st Choice - Kye-blade (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep) And Book Of Magic (Fire Emblem Awakening), If The Previous Cannot - Be Made Then Put A Scythe Who's Handle Is Made Of Obsidian Said Made With The Lava Of The Most Active - Volcano And Combined With Earth's Saltiest Sea Water Said To Symbolize The Fall Of The Damned's Tears And - The Titanium Metal Said To Be Forged By Satan's Fiery Flames Itself... The Scythe Also Releases A Weird Gas
Sexual Orientation: Straight Please

Layton
07-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Character's name: Rei (Pronounced like Ray) Silvers.

Character's physical description (You don't have to be human by the way) and personality: (gonna include a little bit of backstory, as well!) About 5'6", lithe build. Olive complexion with freckles on her cheeks and nose. Deep green eyes and short, straight brown hair (usually kept in a messy bun). Scars on her back that she usually covers. She's half Faerie. So, she has pointy ears and high cheek bones. (Used to have wings). She kind to pretty much everyone she meets and tries to help out wherever she can. She's very artistic, her apartment is full of paintings and drawings that are in various stages of completion. She's got a good (and often sarcastic) sense of humor.
(Here's that bit of backstory on her [It adds to her character].) Her mother was a Faerie and her father was human. Her mother hid the fact that she was a faerie (using magic to disguise her wings and such) until she died when Rei was young. Her father was furious and went berserk after finding out that she had lied to him (He was already quite unstable, as-is). That night, he ripped Rei's wings off and often abused her after that (not sexually). When she turned 15, she ran away from home and held several odd-jobs and apprenticeships. She puts on a happy facade as she tries to put her past behind her.

Character's alignment (i.e. is your character good and virtuous? tends to use the system to their own means? desires to destroy the whole world?): She believes in doing what is right for others and being selfless.

Character's talent/skill (i.e. does this character possess a magical gift or is skilled in a talent?): Being only half Faerie, her magic thus far is rather weak. Her mother was a powerful faerie, but hadn't had the chance to teach Rei before she died. She can use her magic to talk to animals and heal wounds. (so far, I leave you with creative freedom)

Weapon of Choice (you don't have to use a weapon and magic could be considered a weapon if your character posses that): She uses her wits and her magic to outsmart or trick people, rather than a physical weapon.

Finally, sexual orientation (because the main character is gay u.u and heteronormativity is a problem ): She's straight :3

Other than what I've put in, I give you full creative freedom! (tweak her powers a bit, ship her, idc xD )