PDA

View Full Version : LF: Legit Shiny Old Sea Map Mew

Velocity
07-24-2014, 03:48 AM
I'm looking for a legit shiny mew from the old sea map event back in 2005. The pokemon must be level 30. If it has been trained that's fine, but it cannot be hacked. It must be from the old sea map event. The name will be in Japanese as the event was exclusive to Pokemon Emerald players in Japan. Please only offer if it is legit. I am also willing to accept a clone of it.

For trade, I have many 5-6IV shinies, shiny legends, other shinies, events, legendaries, items, mega stones, etc, so please message me on here or PM me if interested. I would be willing to trade several for this Pokemon.

Thank you :)

Céél
07-24-2014, 06:34 AM
I have one.
It's 100% legit, the item was obtained from the event and then soft reset for shiny. It's untouched. It does not have good IVs in case you care about that.

I got it from a friend of mine who got it directly from an Japanese friend of him. He has followed the entire process through Skype, from getting the Old Sea Map from the event to encountering a shiny after god knows how many soft resets.

If the offer is good I'm willing to clone this Mew and give you a copy, HOWEVER, I won't trade this thing easily.
Gotta warn ya, I've had a lot of offers on this Mew before (and good ones too) and turned most down.

Velocity
07-24-2014, 06:54 AM
I have one.
It's 100% legit, the item was obtained from the event and then soft reset for shiny. It's untouched. It does not have good IVs in case you care about that.

I got it from a friend of mine who got it directly from an Japanese friend of him. He has followed the entire process through Skype, from getting the Old Sea Map from the event to encountering a shiny after god knows how many soft resets.

If the offer is good I'm willing to clone this Mew and give you a copy, HOWEVER, I won't trade this thing easily.
Gotta warn ya, I've had a lot of offers on this Mew before (and good ones too) and turned most down.

Ok I really appreciate the offer! These are what I'm offering right now, I believe they are definitely fair, but if there's something you don't like or something you want, I'll try my best to provide that to you. I would be willing to trade a set of 10 legit shiny 4-6IV battle ready pokemon holding whatever items you would like. I have personally bred some and honestly they are legit. Some have been bred by friends so I know those are legit as well. I have looked for this pokemon for such a long time :) by the way, some of these might be clones

If you're not into competitive battling, I would offer a set including shiny cresselia, shiny Shaymin, shiny mewtwo, the 3 shiny legendary dogs, and the shiny creation trio event- all legit as I received them from the event myself, caught them myself, or they were caught by a friend, or by a friends-friend lol :)

If you do not accept either of these offers I have more to offer but I believe these are fair. Thank you very much! I have looked for this pokemon for such a long time, so I really need it now that I have the opportunity :) I will PM you more information and offers if needed. I can't let this one go ^^

Céél
07-24-2014, 09:57 AM
I might be interested in the shiny Shaymin. Did you obtain that one yourself? Was it soft reset for a shiny or shinified?
Could I get a little bit more info on it, please? I'd like to know it's OT, ID, level and IVs.

Also, which flawless battleready shinies do you have? :)

Velocity
07-24-2014, 03:22 PM
I might be interested in the shiny Shaymin. Did you obtain that one yourself? Was it soft reset for a shiny or shinified?
Could I get a little bit more info on it, please? I'd like to know it's OT, ID, level and IVs.

Also, which flawless battleready shinies do you have? :)

Thanks for your response :) The Shaymin I recieved from a friend who got it from his friend. Now, I went to check the IVs for the first time as I never planned on battling with Shaymin, it ended up being 6IV, and that's great to have a perfect IV spread, however a shiny 6IV Shaymin is right near impossible to obtain without RNG, shinifying, etc, so I do apologize about that :( The OT is Eric and ID is 19849.

The battle ready shinies:
HA Mamoswine (5IV missing SpAtk), HA Blastoise (6 IV), HA Greninja (6IV), Garchomp (5IV missing speed), Ampharos (5IV missing defense), Metagross (6IV), Mawile (5IV missing defense), Absol (5IV missing SpAtk), Gliscor (4IV missing Speed and SpAtk), Aegislash (4IV missing speed and SpAtk)
I also have the following shinies: 6 IV Amaura, 5IV Hawlucha, 6IV Gastly and 6IV HA Pinsir that aren't battle ready but I could train them for you if you like.

In terms of legitimacy, they are from several different trainers. I have bred one myself and I can send you a non-shiny pokemon to prove that the ID matches (because shinified shinies have a different ID). Also, I have good friends who breed these Pokemon and collect these Pokemon for use in VGC battles. Most of them don't have powersave and I remember the hunts they did to get some of these pokemon. And I trust that they didn't trade me haked pokemon. They all pass through nintendo hack check (which isn't the best hack check, but hey it's something :) ). Also, if these pokemon were shinified, the best ones would be shinified. Take Garchomp for example. Garchomp's speed is its bread and butter, so the hacker would make a missing SpAtk one shiny rather then a missing speed, which is the shiny I offer. Like I said, I can prove the aegislash is legit by showing you another pokemon from my ID number. The others I can't prove to you like that so you'll just have to take my word for those based on what I have said. Thank you very much! :)

Céél
07-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Okay never mind about the Shaymin then :(

Does Blastoise have Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse as egg move? If so, I'm definitely interested in that. And does Mamoswine have the egg move Icicle Crash? Tho I don't think I can give you the Mew for these.

Velocity
07-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Okay never mind about the Shaymin then :(

Does Blastoise have Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse as egg move? If so, I'm definitely interested in that. And does Mamoswine have the egg move Icicle Crash? Tho I don't think I can give you the Mew for these.

Yes the blastoise has aura sphere and dragon pulse and yes the Mamoswine has icicle crash :) I would be willing to trade these, along with the rest of the shinies I mentioned- the whole set. What would you like for the mew though? I'll do my best to try and find it ^^ I really want this Pokemon and have been looking for a long time so I'll try my best to get what you want for it.

- - - Updated - - -

The blastoise also has water spout :)

Céél
07-25-2014, 09:44 AM
The problem is, I already have the rest or am not interested in it.
What I'm mainly looking for for Mew are other legit shiny event pokemon. Like a legit shiny Shaymin or Darkrai.

Velocity
07-25-2014, 12:46 PM
The problem is, I already have the rest or am not interested in it.
What I'm mainly looking for for Mew are other legit shiny event pokemon. Like a legit shiny Shaymin or Darkrai.

Ok I will see what I can do. I'll look around and let you know thanks! :D

Céél
07-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Ok I will see what I can do. I'll look around and let you know thanks! :D

Since the majority of shiny events are hacked, I'm only interested in them if you can guarantee it's legit. Which you can only do if you caught it yourself, directly know the person who caught or it have any proof. =/

Velocity
07-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Since the majority of shiny events are hacked, I'm only interested in them if you can guarantee it's legit. Which you can only do if you caught it yourself, directly know the person who caught or it have any proof. =/

Alright :( thanks anyways, I do have a friend that hasn't caught the shaymin yet from gen 4, so I might ask him if I could SR for it

Céél
07-25-2014, 05:02 PM
If he wants to do that, that'd be fantastic. If needed, I can even top up something if needed for the effort.
But just to make sure, I'm only interested in a soft reset shaymin and not a shiny hacked one, because the Mew I'm giving was also soft reset with a lot of effort.

Velocity
07-25-2014, 06:51 PM
If he wants to do that, that'd be fantastic. If needed, I can even top up something if needed for the effort.
But just to make sure, I'm only interested in a soft reset shaymin and not a shiny hacked one, because the Mew I'm giving was also soft reset with a lot of effort.

Right thanks so much! I think well do the hunt. :) if not, I have a friend with a legit shiny Darkrai. Trying to get him to trade it. If not, then I'll keep trying to figure something out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just found out I never received Darkrai on platinum, because I caught it on pearl so never bothered to get it on platinum :) here we go with the SRing...

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out the platinum I got was with the wonder card was a hack... Never mind that