PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA WINS

Layton
08-12-2014, 04:12 AM
It was a dark night. The town of Falkreath lay sleeping as a young woman, an inn keeper, ran down the stone streets.
Her heart beat hard against her ribcage, her breath came out short and fast.
They were after her.
Not a guard was to be found. Not a door unlocked. This was the end, and she knew it.
She turned swiftly down an alley in hope of finding a place to hide, but she only found a dead end.
She turned to run back out of the alley, but a figure blocked her path. “P-please, take all my gold, take everything, just let me live!” she pleaded with the figure.
She didn’t even have time to scream before the figure lunged forward and buried a dagger in her throat.

Sierra was a Townie.

HUB thread (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?7447-Mafia-III-Hub)

Quick rundown!
Players List:

Aaron
Tammie
Saga
Georgia
Veteran Robin
Grant (Killed during night 1, Jarl)
GamingMaster2000
GaryEhffinOak
Pokemon Master Nick (Killed day 3)
BugMaster Josh (Killed night 3)
Haymac (modkilled day 4)
Eric Cartman
Fabulous Charlie (Killed day 2, DB initiate)
Geo Sendar (Killed day 1, Townie Doctor)

Rules:

DO NOT QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM.
ALL night actions must be sent into me. If you wish to abstain from your action, please tell me.
To VOTE use Sierra If you wish to change your vote, you must first Sierra
DAY will last roughly 24-30 hours.
NIGHT will end whenever I get all the night actions in, or after 24 hours.
NO discussions relating to the game outside of permitted threads and THIS thread.
The signup thread will be the HUB thread where Anyone participating in the game (even if you’re dead) may chat about the game. You may not reveal game-changing info or speculate in the HUB thread.
There are more than one QT in play, but all must be used at NIGHT.
Not voting during the day will count as a vote against you
Unexplained activity for 3 days will result in a modkill.
Do not edit your posts. Fixing grammar errors are fine, but you may not change information

Have fun and be kind to one another. Remember that the signup thread acts as a sort of "Out of character" thread for the game (keep info out of it)

Let DAY 1 begin!

Fabulous Charlie
08-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Sierrraaaaaa </3 T.T

Gaming Master 2000
08-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Poor Sierra.

Now to figure out who did it....

Eric Cartman
08-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Hmmm...
I wonder who did it.

Pikachu Belle
08-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Morning all. This is terrible.. She was only an innkeeper. No threats to anyone u,u

Eric Cartman
08-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Why would anyone kill an innkeeper? She seemed nice.

Geo Sakuraba
08-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Hello, I may only post today just this once but I just wanted to post to make sure I will be back :p anyways, the suspect is yet to be found... the course of action has a small percentage of revealing who the murderer is but anyways I will post more at a later time... preferably tomorrow so just for now lets give condolense to the now dead innkeeper...

Velocity
08-12-2014, 01:06 PM
This is horrible :(

In terms of finding who did it, let's wait until everybody posts.

Baby Koga
08-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Poor Sierra. It's a bad way to go u.u

Now to figure out who the culprit is >.>

Layton
08-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Day 1 will end in 6 1/2 hours. Better get your votes in!

Velocity
08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't want to be the first to point fingers, but since we have only a short time, we should probably start discussing. We could either vote off someone inactive or choose someone else.

Pikachu Belle
08-12-2014, 10:50 PM
That sounds like a good idea ^

Fabulous Charlie
08-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Wow...that was a short day, and all we did was grieve T.T. *lays white lilies around Sierra's grave*

I think an inactive individual is our best bet, but it also a risk...

Velocity
08-12-2014, 11:28 PM
We should wait a little bit longer though for those that get on at night or live in different time zones a chance, but does anyone have a certain person in mind?

Fabulous Charlie
08-12-2014, 11:52 PM
We have like...three hours?....We could always vote for you, Grant :rolleyes:

Noooo, I'm kidding, you're so helpful :)

Velocity
08-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Lol thanks. Just about gave me a heart attack :p

Pikachu Belle
08-13-2014, 12:13 AM
(I has to go bed u,u)

My vote is random and I picked it out from the inactives.

Saga

Baby Koga
08-13-2014, 12:21 AM
The time zones is literally a killer (if you'll excuse the pun).

Like Tammie, I won't be around for when the DAY time lapses so unfortunately I have to make my vote now. Since a few people haven't commented I'm going to choose out of those (sorry if you comment later in the thread). At the end of the day, as far as I know, someone has to be voted out so I'm going with...

Haymac

This is only from the fact that he is one of those who hasn't commented yet and he wasn't very active in the last game. It's extremely difficult to call a person out on the first day so vote wisely, but I'm going to bed soon, so sowwy u.u

Velocity
08-13-2014, 12:25 AM
I agree with Robins reasoning so I shall...

Haymac

Fabulous Charlie
08-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Hmm....who to vote for, who to vote for u.u...let me jump rope on this *jump ropes through the streets of Falkreath*

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Wow This day went by fast compared to the last mafia game o.o imo anyway.

Geo

I just found the things he said to be irrelevant. Yes we know the suspect has yet to be found already. It just sands out as a strange thing to say. His entire post struck me as weird. Plus, the dat is almost up so I need to pick someone so, that's my vote.

Gaming Master 2000
08-13-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm going out for the rest of the day so I too have to rush to vote. I'm going to side with Gary and Geo.

I'll try to keep an eye on the thread while I'm out so if something comes up I'll change my vote but if I can't then I'll just have to live with this vote.

Velocity
08-13-2014, 02:03 AM
Agreed his strange use of ellipses struck me as odd as well and the content of what he said. I originally didn't want to vote for an active member, but now that I see others are, my vote also goes to Geo...

Haymac and Geo

Layton
08-13-2014, 02:40 AM
The current vote counts stands at
Saga 1

Haymac 1

Geo 3

+1 to all who haven't posted yet. You have a little under two hours left. Vote wisely.

Fabulous Charlie
08-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Let us see...I really dislike jumping on a bandwagon of votes, yet right now it seems like the logical thing to do. If you're wrong, Gary. I'm holding this against you u.u

Geo

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-13-2014, 03:26 AM
That's fine with me u.u in a game where everyone is a potential villain, and we're on a time limit to accuse one another, sometimes you have to just shoot in the dark. Hopefully my guess was right. But in the meantime let's try and device ways to get things started. Perhaps with questionings and interrogations. We don't need another day passing just to vote off someone for absolutely no reason.

Geo Sakuraba
08-13-2014, 04:13 AM
Im back and wow... im already voted e.e anyways im gonna have to agree with the others and well anyway... guess there is no way in living here anyway so I guess im voted off the first day u.u im voting myself as ive predicted im gonna get voted off anyways...

Geo

Geo Sakuraba
08-13-2014, 04:14 AM
theres no other way to avoid getting voted off anyways e.e

Layton
08-13-2014, 04:14 AM
Fifteen minutes remain.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-13-2014, 04:23 AM
theres no other way to avoid getting voted off anyways e.e

You could always just produce an arguement. That's what this game is about! Being accused and providing reason why you're innocent! That's the fun of it all! Don't give up so easily, whether you're guilty or innocent u.u

Geo Sakuraba
08-13-2014, 04:25 AM
producing an argument MIGHT lead us to the wrong decision dude u.u

Geo Sakuraba
08-13-2014, 04:26 AM
I know I wont be able to prove myself innocence anyways like in the previous game... there was no escape neither this time u.u

Layton
08-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Upon finding the body of the innkeeper, the people of Falkreath grew wary of each other. Who would do such a thing? Why?
The Dark Brotherhood.
They'd had a base not too far outside of the city for years, it had to be them. They must be disguising themselves to look like any other person.

The townspeople weren't too concerned with finding out who had killed the young woman, all they wanted was blood spilled in kind.
The townsfolk talked among themselves in the evening hours and decided on a target, not giving any thought as to why they were targeting him in specific.

Geo was taking his usual evening stroll when he felt a peculiar nagging at the back of his head. Something wasn't quite right.
Several of the townspeople were watching him as he went about his walk.
As he passed by an alley, two men jumped out and tackled Geo, binding his wrists with rope and dragging him to the town square.
Geo didn't even have time to process what was going on until they had already shoved him down before a chopping block.
One of the men placed Geo's head on the block. "Any words in your defense?" The man asked.
Geo knew that at this point there was no changing their minds, no pleading for his life. He shook his head, there was nothing he could do. He closed his eyes as the axe came down. He didn't even feel it.

As the men put the body into a cart for burial, an item fell out of Geo's pocket.
"By the gods... What have we done?" One of the men asked as he picked up a vial of alchemy ingredients.

Geo was a Doctor

The sun sets, and night begins.

(You have 24 hours to pm me your night actions)

Velocity
08-13-2014, 04:47 AM
This is terrible! One day in and we've already killed the doctor! RIP Geo

Eric Cartman
08-13-2014, 08:06 AM
This is terrible. I wonder why did we kill Geo... We should have chose the inactive ones instead. By the way, my bandwidth sucks, so if I am late, blame the bandwidth.

Pikachu Belle
08-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Oh my.. This is terrible indeed :( RIP Geo.

Eric Cartman
08-13-2014, 08:42 AM
RIP Geo Indeed. Our mistakes cannot be undone. Now it is going to be difficult for trust...

Georgia
08-13-2014, 08:46 AM
RIP Geo. :(

Gaming Master 2000
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Why Geo? Why didn't you tell us you were the doctor?! WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? :(

Del
08-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Opps, sorry I didn't post, I didn't realize the game started...Well this is a bad start...

Eric Cartman
08-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Hmmm... Saga, you were late here. How can we trust you?

Pikachu Belle
08-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Umm it's nighttime.. No suspicions or posting in general..

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-13-2014, 01:31 PM
producing an argument MIGHT lead us to the wrong decision dude u.u

Well not producing an argument didn't exactly help you either... :/ sigh... Well, I suppose we could go with Plan B for our next vote and try to pick more quiet people instead? We need more interaction somehow... Ok, what do you guys think the best means of flushing out these bad guys is? Any particular course of action we should take? It might help to see what perespectives we all have on the best way to stay safe and get these guys.

DigiTheTraitor
08-13-2014, 07:47 PM
O.o didn't even realize the game started anyways surprised Geo was hit so fast on so little evidence that in it's self should raise some red flags

Eric Cartman
08-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Yes it has. But its still night?

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-13-2014, 10:10 PM
O.o didn't even realize the game started anyways surprised Geo was hit so fast on so little evidence that in it's self should raise some red flags

I disagree that it necessarily raises any flags. I mean, it was the best opportunity for the Brotherhood guys to strike and kill, under the cover of others striking the same guy, Geo, instigated by me, unfortunelty... But at the same time, our time was very limited so we had no choice but to strike irrationally. Maybe we should also consider NOT voting at all if we arnt sure who to vote for. It means we may take a vote against us automatically but it can keep someone safe by not grouping up on one person. But that's got to be played smart, too. If we skip to vote, that means the brotherhood guys would only need to vote fr one of us with little to no reason, if any, and one of us would be killed easily.

DigiTheTraitor
08-13-2014, 11:09 PM
in other words we have to tred very lightly for now

Layton
08-14-2014, 02:02 AM
It is now NIGHT. Any speculations and discussions will have to wait until DAY.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-14-2014, 02:24 AM
By discussions, do you mean any conversation at all??

Layton
08-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Yes, I do. That is why we have the hub thread now.

Especially since it's night. Yall are supposed to be sleepin' xD

Layton
08-14-2014, 01:06 PM
The Jarl sat in his quarters, thinking. What was happening to his town? How could he fix it? He'd already lost a top-notch mage, who was next?
He sent his steward out to prepare the morning meal, leaving him alone in his room.
He stood up and began to pace the room, wracking his brain to think up a plan. But he had nothing.
Just as the steward returned, the window shattered.
An arrow had been shot through it, finding it's home in the back of Grant's head.

Grant was the Jarl (Doctor/Cop Enabler)

All townie Doctor or Cop roles are now Vanilla roles.

The sun rises, and DAY 2 begins.

Pikachu Belle
08-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Nooooo D: RIP Grant :( I can't believe we've lost two vital roles..

Velocity
08-14-2014, 01:21 PM
Goodbye everyone! And thanks to Sierra for hosting this. My one day was fun :p

Eric Cartman
08-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Noooo Grant! We lost so many vital roles... Who could have done this?

Del
08-14-2014, 09:54 PM
I know I've been really inactive myself, however there really isn't much to go on yet even with those who have been posting...I was slightly suspicious of Tammie, just because she voted for me, but as she claimed her vote to be random and time pressured I can't necessarily say I wouldn't have done the same.

Honestly, because Charlie has proven himself to be an evil genius in the last two games I will forever be suspicious of him. I'm sorry if you're innocent in this game, but frankly you scare me...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gaming Master 2000
08-15-2014, 04:48 AM
So.... Anyone want to confess? :p

Eric Cartman
08-15-2014, 07:52 AM
There are still inactive people?

The Kiwi Dragon
08-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Apologies for my absence ladies and gentlemen, between the new happenings with the League and issues with my school (issues that the government has sent the education authority to speak with anyone concerned over the manner of my school's system) among others. But yes I am here. :)

Gaming Master 2000
08-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I don't know when day ends but I'm going to get started on voting.

Fabulous Charlie

Nothing personal Charlie but we all know you're an evil genius so why not start there. ;) :p I'm open to arguments for changing my vote though.

Del
08-15-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm torn about Charlie because IF he is evil, he's very dangerous. However that's a massive IF...This game is independent of the last two, and so I know we shouldn't use past behaviour from previous games to try and determine who's who, however if playing with Charlie has proven anything, it's that he is very good at blending in. So, I'm torn. I know he has been incredibly dangerous, which makes he think I should vote for him, but that does not mean he's necessarily guilty now either. I'd like to wait and see what others have to say before voting for anyone.

Eric Cartman
08-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Why is everyone voting on Charlie? You guys are basing your facts from previous games which is completely irrelevant. How are you sure that he is blending in with us? We should stay safe and vote the ones who were not active yet, as they haven't prove their selves innocent.

Del
08-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Firstly, only GM2K has voted for Charlie, I'm just making speculations, and secondly voting for someone purely because they're inactive is not safe. Someone may be inactive but also innocent. Finally, no one has actually proven themselves to be innocent, except for Grant and Geo, may they rest in peace.

Layton
08-15-2014, 01:31 PM
DAY 2 has ended (It's been 24 hours) Stay tuned for death post.

Layton
08-15-2014, 02:01 PM
It was a quiet day in Falkreath. The people went about their business as they mourned the loss of their Jarl and Mage, wondering what to do next.
The townsfolk were also wary, as the Dark Brotherhood crept among them. They knew that whoever opened their mouth to accuse someone painted a target on their own backs with the same action. They avoided each other, daring not to look into another person's eyes.
Many feared the man named Charlie, for he had a history in the Dark Brotherhood. He had supposedly left that life to live peacefully among others, but who knew if it was really true?
Charlie had been enjoying himself relaxing by a small brook, not a care in the world. He knew that he was safe from all of this, he had to be. He just had to hope that this all passed over soon enough.
His peace and quiet had been interrupted by the sound of people moving through the woods at a swift pace. Two men emerged, each holding a weapon and some rope.
"Charlie, I'm afraid you'll have to come with us" One of the men said.
"I don't understand, why me?" Charlie said as he stood up. "I haven't done anything wrong or suspicious, I simply want peace!"
"Your past makes you dangerous. They are stories of dark tidings with you here in Falkreath. It is for the good of the town!"
"Well... I suppose if it will benefit all, I will go." He said.
"Very well," Said the man "walk in front of us. No funny business!"
"Wouldn't dream of it." Charlie walked in front of the two men for a while, when he noticed that they had dropped their guard. They were talking to each other about simple things. What to do for dinner. Who's wife is acting crazy now... This was his chance.
He broke into a run in front of the men, quickly gaining distance as they stood there processing what to do. It was only a few seconds, but it was enough.
But a small root was all it took to snatch away his chance at freedom as it snagged on his foot, sending him crashing to the forest floor.
The two men had been on him before he even had a chance to look back. They tied his hands and stood on either side of him, each holding a sword to his throat.
They brought him back to the town square, where the chopping block was ready for him.
"Any last words?" The executioner asked.
"Who is really in the wrong?" Charlie asnwered.

Charlie was a Dark Brotherhood Initiate

The sun sets, and NIGHT begins.

Baby Koga
08-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Totally forgot about to vote e,e

On the up side, FINALLY!! Good job, GM xD

Pikachu Belle
08-15-2014, 02:28 PM
After two devastating kills, this has to make up for it ^-^

Fabulous Charlie
08-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Darn, I didn't even get a chance to shine ;) also totally forgot to post. Hehe have fun <3

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Wow. The day REALLY flies by fast here... Didn't even vote! Anyway, I'm glad a bad guy is gone, but I do disagree with the reason he was voted off... It was cool that Sierra did the whole, ties with the bad guys thing, obviously referencing the last two mafia games where he was also a bad guy, and his last words from the last game. Anyway, I guess I'm supposed to be asleep since it's night and must wait til day? See ya when the sun shines.

Layton
08-15-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I was going with 24 hour days instead of the 40 hour ones to avoid having so much "dead" time in here.

Del
08-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Thank god GM2K voted for Charlie...kinda wished I did it though...

Eric Cartman
08-16-2014, 03:49 AM
Ah... I didn't know he was that... Why did I try to defend him...

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-16-2014, 05:09 AM
Is it morning? >_>

Layton
08-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Sorry! Over slept xP Morning post to come soon.

Layton
08-16-2014, 02:47 PM
As everyone woke up in the morning, they were expecting to find a body of some sort. But there were none.

The sun rises, and Day 3 begins.

Pikachu Belle
08-16-2014, 05:10 PM
How odd.. We all survived the night.

Del
08-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Really weird no one was killed...how many of the brotherhood are left with Charlie now dead?

Pikachu Belle
08-16-2014, 08:24 PM
If this game is like the past two.. Then there's four altogether. With Charlie gone that makes 3 left

Gaming Master 2000
08-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Considering that no-one was killed through the night it definitely increases the argument for lynching people who are inactive.

Del
08-16-2014, 11:16 PM
Unless, they didn't kill anyone deliberately to make it seem as if they're inactive....

Del
08-16-2014, 11:33 PM
I kind of had my suspicions over Eric, because he defended Charlie. However, I suppose if he really was part of the brotherhood he would have tried to remain unassociated with Charlie, furthermore as Gary noted, although voting for Charlie was ultimately a good thing, the reason for voting him off due to past experience was certainly risky. If anyone has any ideas about proceeding...What do others think about the inactive people?

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-17-2014, 12:28 AM
Well since we can't talk at night, and day time is so much shorter, I guess it leaves some of us with less time to actually participate. That may be why some ppl are inactive. I'm not entirely convinced it's a purposeful act. But they shouldn't be excused either, nor should any of us who actually are active.

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Yeah. That's odd.

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 02:01 AM
Wait, I was talking about older posts, didn't see the full conversation.
Anyway, why would I be defending Charlie if I was part of the brotherhood?
I'll just be putting a target on my back.

Gaming Master 2000
08-17-2014, 03:46 AM
I'll start the voting off again. This time it's purely random (I assigned a number to remaining players and used a random number generator to pick) because there's not really anything to go by still and perhaps voting will start some discussions off.

BugMaster Josh

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 04:13 AM
I also randomly pick the people, as there are many people who never posted.
Georgia

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-17-2014, 06:10 AM
Theres so little to go on... Ugh...

The Prof. Nick

He was active and also lent again., and hasn't find much in his time here. The completely silent members I can't just vote out that easily. I'm really kinda taking a shot in the dark I guess :/

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 06:35 AM
The other silent members haven't even given their reason why they aren't here.
Nick has though.
So why vote him? The silent members haven't even talk for 2-3 Day

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 06:39 AM
But I notice one coincidence though. When Nick came, the Jarl died, and when he didn't post, no one died.
Doesn't that raise some suspicions though?
So I will vote him.
Georgia Pokemon Master Nick (The Prof. Nick)

Gaming Master 2000
08-17-2014, 07:16 AM
But I notice one coincidence though. When Nick came, the Jarl died, and when he didn't post, no one died.
Doesn't that raise some suspicions though?

You raise a good point and it's better than randomly voting so:

BugMaster Josh

The Prof. Nick

Pikachu Belle
08-17-2014, 09:44 AM
I find that rather odd and very suspicious of Nick. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that. Well seeing as I haven't voted, I'm gonna join the crowd.

The Prof. Nick

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 10:01 AM
3 more hours until Night...

Del
08-17-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm uncomfortable about voting out someone who hasn't been active at all, and I'm not going to vote randomly...However there is really nothing to go on...Others have pointed out Nick as suspicious, but I'm not so sure. I actually expected Nick would defend himself, unless he actually couldn't...also Eric said Nick actually did give a reason for his absence...I guess he could be lying...

The Prof. Nick

I can't see who else to vote for...Although I'm waiting for his defence....

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Nick has 2 hours to make his defense. We have to wait and see.

Eric Cartman
08-17-2014, 11:34 AM
So I guess he is still offline.

Baby Koga
08-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Nick is probably gone to sleep at this stage which is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think any argument can turn this around with such little time left, if indeed, it is still day time. I'm going to The Prof. Nick and hope he is a member of the Brotherhood. Who knows, maybe his lack of activity is a tactic?

Del
08-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Nick is probably gone to sleep at this stage which is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think any argument can turn this around with such little time left, if indeed, it is still day time. I'm going to The Prof. Nick and hope he is a member of the Brotherhood. Who knows, maybe his lack of activity is a tactic?

I know right?! I think if he was able, he'd be defending himself right now. However, the vote is already too far gone...and there aren't many other alternatives at the moment...

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-17-2014, 06:05 PM
If I'm wrong, well, I'm sorry on advance... :/

Layton
08-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Sorry! Was planning on writing up the death post after church, but I ended up going to a birthday party for a baby I didn't know was happening.

Layton
08-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Nick sat alone in his house, waiting.
Waiting for word from the townie he was sworn to protect with his life. There was nothing special about the townie, and he had done no heroic acts for the town.
But he was indebted to the man, for he saved him from insanity.
There was a knock at the door.
Nick rose from his chair, and pondered whether or not to bring a weapon just in case. He couldn't trust anybody with all these Dark Brotherhood around...
He opened the door to find what was practically a mob waiting for him. "Nick! We know you're one of them, give yourself up!" They shouted. "You've got the wrong man! I've done nothing wrong!" Nick pleaded.
Nick slammed the door and locked it. There was no reasoning with them. They wanted blood, and they would have it.
He made his way to the back door to find that men had already busted through it. At the same time, the front door crashed open. There was nowhere to go.
He couldn't stop what happened next. Before he could try and calm himself down, he changed.
Where the man named Nick once stood, was a werewolf.
He had barely enough control of himself to not attack. He tried to warn them, "R-ruuunnn..." He growled.
He knocked several men aside trying to make it out. He had to get out before he hurt someone. He hadn't had an attack in years... He wasn't going to let it all go to waste now.
Just as he made it outside, an arrow pierced his heart.

Nick was a (Townie) Protector and Werewolf

The sun sets, and Night begins.

Georgia
08-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Hmm... *Gets suspicious over the ones who are not very active*

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-18-2014, 03:52 AM
Hmm... *Gets suspicious over the ones who are not very active*

The irony

Eric Cartman
08-18-2014, 05:28 AM
Gets suspicious over Georgia...

Pikachu Belle
08-18-2014, 09:24 AM
This is so bad.. Sorry Nick. RIP u.u

The Kiwi Dragon
08-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Once again apologies for my absences. I should've pulled out of this to be honest as I didn't have much spare time. Also I would've come on and defended myself but last night I was severely unwell, and went to sleep way earlier than I usually do, so I guess that's the nature of the beast. :p Once again sorry guys.

Georgia
08-18-2014, 10:20 AM
RIP Honey. :(

Eric Cartman
08-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Sorry Nick, I thought you were one of them...

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Well, guess we should focus our eyes on someone else without any good reason again... And maybe after that, we can see if we come to an agreement, and if not, we'll just not vote that day?

Gaming Master 2000
08-19-2014, 03:02 AM
Is it day yet or are we still waiting for night actions to come in?

Eric Cartman
08-19-2014, 06:50 AM
still waiting

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-19-2014, 07:02 AM
I have a feeling it's.... Um.... I think night? Seems Sierra vanished so she probably fell asleep. Let's assume it's night for now, maybe for another 5 hours? It usually is night around this time.

Eric Cartman
08-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Its 5 hours already... I guess she is still sleeping

Layton
08-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Sorry! As Justin pointed out, I did fall asleep. But I should have opened the thread up yesterday morning. My apologies!

Death post to follow.

Layton
08-19-2014, 01:50 PM
While the villagers slept, the Dark Brotherhood planned.
They targeted, they discussed... They had a strategy of confusion and chaos while the town went right along with them, not noticing anything wrong.

Josh was the unfortunate soul to taste the blade on this night.

Josh was a Townie Thief

The sun rises, and day begins.

And I suggest you don't put it off until the end of the day cylce before discussing.

Layton
08-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Haymac sat beneath a tree, oblivious to the chaos within the city. If only he had gone in, he could have helped.

A bright flash of light temporarily blinded him. He blinked in confusion, seeing what appeared to be an angel before him.
Saying nothing, the angel grabbed Haymac and disappeared in a flash of light, taking Haymac with it.

Haymac was modkilled and the Dragonborn

Pikachu Belle
08-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Hmm this is very odd..

Eric Cartman
08-19-2014, 08:55 PM
2 Deaths in one night? How could this have been possible?

Pikachu Belle
08-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Note to all, I won't be online tomorrow as I'm having a family day out. I'm saying this now so you all don't get overly suspicious over my disappearance.

Layton
08-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Haymac was modkilled :p That's how.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-20-2014, 01:41 AM
O.O well that was surprising... >.> GMs been quiet... >_>

Gaming Master 2000
08-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Because I don't really know what to say. We don't seem to be having much luck at getting the brotherhood.

I don't think revealing my role is going to make me a target of the brotherhood so here it goes. I'm actually a Townie Hider.

Believe it or not that's up to you all but if people suspect me ask yourselves: Would I have gotten rid of Charlie so early if I was a member of the brotherhood? I was the only one who voted so I could have easily gotten rid of someone else instead of Charlie had I been in the brotherhood.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Because I don't really know what to say. We don't seem to be having much luck at getting the brotherhood.

I don't think revealing my role is going to make me a target of the brotherhood so here it goes. I'm actually a Townie Hider.

Believe it or not that's up to you all but if people suspect me ask yourselves: Would I have gotten rid of Charlie so early if I was a member of the brotherhood? I was the only one who voted so I could have easily gotten rid of someone else instead of Charlie had I been in the brotherhood.

What's a hider do...?

Hmm... A likely story... I don't want to jump to conclusions but... I've got my eye on you u-u

Gaming Master 2000
08-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Oh, I thought I put in what a hider did, I must have accidentally deleted that section of text. :p

During the night I get to select a member to hide behind. Any actions that are taken against me during the night then fail but if the member I'm hiding behind gets killed so do I.

Del
08-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Sorry I haven't posted yet, family stuff. GM2 might be telling the truth after all...However, pretty much no one has posted yet today, so jumping on his back may be a bit premature before seeing what others have to say about it. That being said, I'm slightly suspicious of people who claim roles...

Layton
08-20-2014, 03:32 PM
This game is on a 24 hour timescale. Day last 24 hours.
This means that you need to get your discussions and votes in within 24 hours of the morning post.

Gaming Master 2000
08-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Sorry Sierra, got swamped yesterday and couldn't do much.

Gary throwing suspicions my way does make me suspicious because I know I'm not brotherhood, but I think he's just innocently mistaken rather than brotherhood trying to throw suspicion my way.

I definitely believe now that some of the less active people are brotherhood. My gut feeling is that Robin is brotherhood, sitting back watching us tear ourselves apart. So I'm going to:

Veteran Robin

Baby Koga
08-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Is it not Night now? I'm so confused ;w;

Either way, apologies for my absence. I've was working on my fanfic all morning and also my team for the upcoming tag tourny. That and I've had work for the last 8 and a half hours. And although I'm able to chat on Pokebay, as with the Mafia game I hosted a while ago, I am unable to vm or pm on my phone.

To be honest, I was suspicious of GM as well and claiming a role is also painting a target on your back, but the fact that you single handedly took out Charlie, a member of the Brotherhood is enough reason for me to believe you are innocent.

However, I did not murder anyone so I must defend myself. Based on GM's voting, I agree, there are some people who have been more quiet than others. I don't know if I'm allowed to vote as I don't know if it is night time or not, but on the chance it is day time, I...

Georgia

Again, I don't think there is enough discussion to go on any leads, but from what I she literally commented once. Then again, if it is day time and no one else votes, I am on death row anyway. Shame u.u

Gaming Master 2000
08-21-2014, 12:05 AM
Is it not Night now? I'm so confused ;w;

I assumed it was still day since no-one did much during what was supposed to be the day (and that Sierra hasn't actually said it's night again).

To be honest, I was suspicious of GM as well and claiming a role is also painting a target on your back, but the fact that you single handedly took out Charlie, a member of the Brotherhood is enough reason for me to believe you are innocent.

I know I'm innocent and the brotherhood know I'm innocent. I figured in a game about lying I'd try my hand at being honest and seeing where that gets me. By stating my role it really only puts the target on my back from people who don't believe me and try to lynch me because I doubt the brotherhood would go after me since if I'm hiding behind someone and their actions fail to get me.

I still have to go with my gut for now and keep my vote where it is but if you can convince me to change it I will.

Baby Koga
08-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Well, I've already done what I could have in terms of my defence, but maybe I can justify my action better. Gimme two mins to double check the thread so I'm not making a huge mistake in voting for Georgia.

Baby Koga
08-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Yeah, going by inactivity, I'm sticking with Georgia. She only commented twice, both during the same Night time when we're not supposed to talk, though she said nothing productive anyway. She just barely qualified as being active, narrowly avoiding a modkill, yet has had no input or dirtied her hands with voting. I dunno, it's hard to say, but when it comes to voting we have to make difficult decisions.

At the end of the day, who's left?

Me, GM, Georgia, Gary, Tammie, Saga and Eric. And possibly Aaron?

Still, if you take out another villager, it's gonna be extremely difficult to pull it back :3

Gaming Master 2000
08-21-2014, 12:34 AM
She only commented twice, both during the same Night time when we're not supposed to talk, though she said nothing productive anyway.

Commenting only in the nights we lose someone is a good point that I didn't notice before. It's the best form of evidence we have at the moment.

Veteran Robin
Georgia

Gaming Master 2000
08-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Why do I feel like I've just been played...

Baby Koga
08-21-2014, 12:46 AM
At the end of the day, we have to defend our innocence. Georgia has not applied herself to the game and has kept an extremely low profile, whether it be lack of interest, doesn't have time to be on or is just using it as a cumming tactic, I honestly don't know. I just prey for the sake of the village it's the latter.

Baby Koga
08-21-2014, 12:47 AM
Also, it said a few moments ago there were 3 people viewing this thread. Someone be lurking u.u

Layton
08-21-2014, 02:11 AM
It;s late now so I'm gonna start the night tomorrow morning.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-21-2014, 05:13 AM
Robin has a point, as does GM, but I'm still watching GM.... js. Based in lack of activity and the ironic last comment from Georgia, my vote is:

Georgia

Eric Cartman
08-21-2014, 08:24 AM
GM does have a point. Since I haven't vote, gonna join the wagon.
Georgia

Del
08-21-2014, 11:26 AM
GM does have a point. Since I haven't vote, gonna join the wagon.
Georgia

I'm a little confused, isn't it meant to be night now?
Well, I can't see who else to vote for, if it's still day then I'll just vote for Georgia. There hasn't really been enough discussion though...
Georgia

Layton
08-21-2014, 05:37 PM
The townsfolk knew that they had to make a choice that day. They randomly picked a young woman to kill, ironically in hopes that It would end the violence.
They dragged the woman out of her home and into the town square.
Putting her head on the chopping block, they asked if she had any last words. She said nothing.

Georgia was a vanilla townie

The sun sets. Night begins.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO TURN IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

GaryEhffinJoaker
08-22-2014, 04:15 AM
Well for crying out loud -______-

Layton
08-22-2014, 05:37 PM
The man woke up suddenly, not quite sure why. He looked around and saw that the window was open, but no one was in the room... But he knew he couldn't trust his eyes or ears when it came to the Dark Brotherhood. They were all masters of sneaking and silence.
But just because he couldn't hear or see them, didn't mean they weren't there. He could feel that something was off in the room. Something big.
He lay as still and quiet as he could, waiting for something to happen. After a little while, he heard them move.
They moved towards the bed, speaking in some language he couldn't understand. A spell.
He jumped out of bed just before the intruder launched a flame at where he was just laying, setting the bed aflame.
Taking a chance while the intruder was still stunned, the man grabbed the shield that had been hanging on the wall and hit the intruder in the face with it.
The intruder fell back, clutching his nose that likely was broken. He turned and jumped through the window behind him.
The man had forgotten about the fire in that moment. But that was all it needed.
The houses, made of wood with straw over the roof and used as insulation, were highly flammable. The flames licked up to the low ceiling, spreading across it.
He turned to run out of the house, but a beam from the ceiling fell down, pinning him to the ground.
The flames grew wilder and hotter, there was no way to escape even if he managed to push the beam off of him.
He called out for help, but none ever came. His protector and the guards were gone.

Justin was a Vanilla Townie

The sun rises, and day begins.

Pikachu Belle
08-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Lordy this is bad o.o

Gaming Master 2000
08-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Unless I'm mistaken this is who's left: Me, Aaron, Tammie, Saga, Veteran Robin, Eric Cartman

3 brotherhood (if like past games there's a total of 4) and 3 townies. Our next decision is going to be an important one because as far as I can see there's two options:

1)if we lynch a townie, another townie gets it through the night leaving only 1 townie vs 3 brotherhood the next day which is impossible to beat so the brotherhood win.

2) if we lynch a member of the brotherhood and a townie gets it through the night that leaves 2v2 the next day which is still winnable for either side.

So my question to everyone is: Why should I believe you're a townie?

Gaming Master 2000
08-23-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm going back to listening to my gut.

Robin (now Krowito-kun)

And with that I'm out for the (real life) night. Good luck to us townies.

Pikachu Belle
08-23-2014, 01:06 PM
I don't see Robin as suspicious.. I only get suspicious of people who act weirdly and claim roles u.u therefore I am suspecting you Gaming Master 2000. Plus you asked a silly question because it is a lying game. But anyway..

Gaming Master 2000

Baby Koga
08-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Hmm... I'm starting to think the whole eliminating Charlie thing was an act, or maybe just a bad mistake. Sure, you did take out one of the brotherhood, but that happened in the last game too. Trying to throw suspicion off being associated with other members of the brotherhood. You took a risk in hope that some discussion would lead on to a new suspect, but that backfired badly. Then, as soon as suspicion falls on you, you claim a role to side with townies and quick to vote for others. Now, tbh, I haven't seen any list of the roles, but is there even such thing as a Hider? Sorry, GM, but you've been too quick to vote for me, so I'm going to have to

Gaming Master 2000

Eric Cartman
08-23-2014, 02:23 PM
How is Robin suspicious? You have voted randomly 3 times on a person. First Bugmaster, then Georgia, then Robin. (If I remembered correctly). And also Charlie. You might have killed 1 of the brotherhood, but you also killed Georgia. Could you have pass suspicion off just by 'randomly' voting on Charlie? It has.
Also, you have been quick to vote against others, so...
Gaming Master 2000

Layton
08-23-2014, 05:50 PM
It was a long day in Falkreath, and for the one who had to chronicle the events of the town.

Such a long day that they simply stated who died, rather than the events leading up to death.

Gaming Master 2000 was a Townie Hider

The sun sets, and the night before the final day, begins.

Del
08-23-2014, 05:56 PM
There goes the neighbourhood.....

Del
08-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Well......That sure sucks......

Layton
08-24-2014, 08:10 PM
The night ran long and quiet... Except for one death.

Del (Saga) was a (third party) Courier and Survivor

The sun rises, and the final day begins.

This day will end when a majority vote is reached.

Pikachu Belle
08-24-2014, 08:15 PM
*grins* Sorry Aaron but I'll be voting for you as you've said nothing throughout the whole game and basically..

LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD

Mercury

Baby Koga
08-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Well I hate to suck the fun out of things, but...

Mercury

Eric Cartman
08-25-2014, 06:45 AM
*grins* Goodbye Everyone!
Thanks for helping me get rid of Nick's body! And voting to kill him!
Mercury

Layton
08-25-2014, 03:00 PM
A majority vote has been reached, and Aaron has been lynched.

Stay tuned for a rundown of night actions and player roles later today.

Gaming Master 2000
08-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Congratulations Mafia, you scoundrels.

After voting for Robin I was going to vote for Tammie. I hadn't guessed who the third one was so Eric stayed hidden very well!

Eric Cartman
08-26-2014, 07:44 AM
How did you guess they were Mafia?

Gaming Master 2000
08-26-2014, 10:01 AM
No real evidence just gut feelings. I usually trust those feelings because they're right more often than they are wrong.

Eric Cartman
08-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Shouldn't you have a feeling something is wrong when I asked you guys to vote Nick off?
I thought that might give out some hints. 0.o.
Better be careful next time! >:D

Layton
08-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Time for the rundown!

WINNERS
Mafia:
Tammie
Charlie
Eric Cartman
Robin

Imperials (Win because Stormcloaks were killed):
Georgia
Aaron
Tammie
Nick

PLAYERS
Town:
Justin (Vanilla, protected by Nick)
Georgia (Imperial, cop)
Geo (Doctor)
Grant (Jarl [doctor and cop enabler])
Nick (Werewolf, protector, Imperial)
GM2K (Hider, Stormcloak)
Josh (Thief, Stormcloak)
Aaron (Bodyguard, Imperial)

Third Party:
Haymac (Dragonborn, Nighttime Vigilante, Stormcloak)
Saga/Del (Courier, survivor)

Mafia:
Tammie (The Listner, Imperial)
Eric Cartman (DB Initiate +1 Kill power)
Robin (Vampire, Mafia Cop)
Charlie (DB Initiate [Vanilla], Stormcloak)

DB QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/BYfr8wdwviYAE
StormCloak QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2ENr8Pj43iNau
Imperial QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/94zEaSneeJw

Night Actions:

Night 1:

Tammie > Investigates Grant, no result.
Eric > Kills Grant
Saga > Gets clue about Charlie
Josh > Steals from Justin
Robin > Protects Tammie

Night 2:

Justin > Keeps protection